Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Valor

Cannabis Oil for sale?

36 posts in this topic

Is there anywhere in or near the U.S. where Cannabis is decriminalized that openly sells Cannabis Oil? Maybe in Cali or Oregon, or even Canada? I'm referring to the so-called cure for cancer. Not hemp seed oil.

Hiya Valor

I guess you could buy it under a doctors prescription in certain states. Are you based in USA or UK? You can grow your own and extract your own oil using 99.99 ISO Alcohol. There are other methods though and plenty of posts on this sort of thing. Are you or someone close to you suffering from cancer or cancer treatment?

Welcome to UK420.

E2A If the answer to my question is Yes, then be careful dude, manage your expectations, the idea that its a miracle cure in all instances is a wrong idea.

Edited by Lake Palmer
3 people like this

Hello. I'm in Ohio. No, I'm just curious where I can get it if I need it. Cancer runs in my family, as both my Grand-parents died of cancer. I've been a tobacco smoker for 20 years, and I'm worried. I heard about this cure and would like to secure some just in case. I also understand that it has many other health benefits aside from curing cancer.

It might be an idea to ask this question on an American site m8, this is UK 420. I would think you'd be able to get oil from any legal state.

Good luck

Saddam

eta- on lol

Edited by Saddam

It might be an idea to ask this question on an American site m8, this is UK 420. I would think you'd be able to get oil from any legal state.

Good luck

Saddam

eta- on lol

Sorry, I didn't realize this was a U.K. only site.

I thought cannabis oil extract was illegal across America regardless? :unsure:

It's not essential you live in UK m8, it's just difficult for some of us to give valid information about another countries products and laws.

Hope you get some oil but it's pretty easy to make yourself.

Good luck in your quest

Saddam

Good luck

Saddam

eta- on lol

Sorry, I didn't realize this was a U.K. only site.

Not UK only in an exclusive sense but for US specific info you would be better off asking on a us site.

That was my (vague) impression too :unsure:

Cannabis is illegal in the U.S., yes. That's a Federal Law. However, some states and regions have legalized it for medicinal use, such as California and areas in Oregon. It was legal in Alaska for personal use in the home years ago, not sure about now.

I think Ratdog's referring specifically to Cannabis oil concentrates, not Cannabis plants m8.

Saddam

edit the right name in the right thread. sorry. I'm a bit slow today. fail

Edited by Saddam
1 person likes this

I think Ratdog's referring specifically to Cannabis oil concentrates, not Cannabis plants m8.

Saddam

I fail to see what the difference is. Cannabis oil is made from Cannabis.

Saddam

It`s because it`s extremely potent mate, it`s illegal in Holland as far as i know also, ie not ofr sale in the cafes, never seen a medi centre offering in for sale in High Times either, only edibles, hash and bud, but not oil

Saddam

It`s because it`s extremely potent mate, it`s illegal in Holland as far as i know also, ie not ofr sale in the cafes, never seen a medi centre offering in for sale in High Times either, only edibles, hash and bud, but not oil

I was under the impression that you could not get high from Cannabis oil. I understand that it's got a very high concentration of THC, but if it can only be used as a medicine vs. recreational as Buds are, why would it be any more illegal? Makes no sense to me. Like, it's ok if you use it to get stoned, but not to cure cancer???

I was under the impression that you could not get high from Cannabis oil.

Why would you think that mate, it will blow your socks off

1 person likes this

+1 Ratdog, 95%+ purity takes me to another dimension where I have no socks.

Saddam

2 people like this