Welcome to the new and and we hope much improved UK420.com

Please note that this is a very recent upgrade and we are working hard behind the scenes to complete all the tasks so please bear with us if you find anything that's not working quite as it should be

You can use this topic to report any bugs you find or ask questions about how to use the new site

Thank you for your patience

Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shogun

new glass chillum for smoking my bubble hash

9 posts in this topic

my new colour changing octopus chillum and some bubble :bong:
shogun

[URL=http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&img=59804][IMG]http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/1328034363/gallery_6671_3891_13918.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
2 people like this

I dont know which is more appealing, the chillum, or the squidgy looking bubble! how does the chillum smoke mate?

:bong:

[quote name='The Bodach' timestamp='1328378804' post='3020438']
I dont know which is more appealing, the chillum, or the squidgy looking bubble! how does the chillum smoke mate?

:bong:
[/quote]

to be honest i havent used it properly yet mate, it only arrived yesterday. im not really into smoking chillums like the fellas from india do, that rips my throat and lungs to bits. i just do like the pic above and light a little bubble on the end of a pin and suck the smoke up through the chillum, i like smoking bubble that way, it gives me a nice dreamy high rather than an intense hit that i would get from a bong or whatever. :smokin:
shogun

I hope you say:

[b]"RELEASE THE KRAKEN"[/b]

Every time you bring her out :D

She looks great :yep:
1 person likes this

Cool cool mate! was the chillum expensive

[quote name='The Bodach' timestamp='1328379618' post='3020458']
Cool cool mate! was the chillum expensive
[/quote]

it was about £30 shipped from the usa. its a one off and its solid, i could drop this a ton of times and i dont think it would ever break. the photo really doesnt do the colours justice.
1 person likes this

That is an absolute bargain mate, what a nice bit of kit for £30, good to hear its solid too :guitar:

sorry that was meant to say £30 plus shipping, i bought it direct from the artist, by far the cheapest way to get hold of glass and you can also customize when you go straight to the artists.
shogun
1 person likes this

Nice looking glass