Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PureSmkr

Frisian Dew

62 posts in this topic

Hello all, welcome DP :D

I will be growing Dutch Passion Frisian Dew this year, outdoors in the UK.

As it looks like i'm not the only one, I thought it would be good to get some pics up of people's successes with this strain, in this country.

So if you all wouldn't mind please I'd love to see em and any comments you may all have regarding this strain, hopefully it will also help others who are looking to grow it this year.

:yep:

I am not a photographer,absolutely crap with a camera,but I have grown maybe 13 ten-packs of frisians,about a grands worth of seeds,13 is unlucky for some but mine did ok,if a nuke-war ended the world 3 species would survive,cockroaches,rats and frisian dew they really are bomb proof,heres a purple pheno that turned almost black,it was a very striking looking plant,but as I said earlier,I aint a photographer :unsure:

post-44344-0-63503200-1328275546_thumb.jpg

2 people like this

Whats it smoke like?

I am not a photographer,absolutely crap with a camera,but I have grown maybe 13 ten-packs of frisians,about a grands worth of seeds,13 is unlucky for some but mine did ok,if a nuke-war ended the world 3 species would survive,cockroaches,rats and frisian dew they really are bomb proof,heres a purple pheno that turned almost black,it was a very striking looking plant,but as I said earlier,I aint a photographer :unsure:

looks good to me man ! thanks

Hello all, welcome DP :D

I will be growing Dutch Passion Frisian Dew this year, outdoors in the UK.

As it looks like i'm not the only one, I thought it would be good to get some pics up of people's successes with this strain, in this country.

So if you all wouldn't mind please I'd love to see em and any comments you may all have regarding this strain, hopefully it will also help others who are looking to grow it this year.

:yep:

Fresian is perhaps the best outdoor strain we have in terms of the UK outdoor grower. Obviously in other, hotter countries, we would recommend other varieties as well. But she is tough and spent 3 years being selectively bred until we got, what we felt, was the best looking outdoor variety we had seen. Here is a nice picture of her grown in good conditions. We are making a video of the best Frisian pictures we have collected over the years. I will let you know when it is up on our website.

post-70468-0-52177400-1328284347_thumb.jpg

5 people like this

Tony that fresian is mahoosive :eek: may swap to fresian dew instead of Durban poison...... if I'm selected, of course ;)

This was mine season gone.. Give these plants good soil and plenty of air and they grow massive, i had one in a wood clearing that was just to inclosed and lost it all to stem rott as it was to humid and no air, it was about 10 foot when i lost her :( BUT this one was in good soil and a nice open space, was topped once and then tied down.. it ended up about 9 ft and 6ft wide with big heads all round.. never had scales but was 10oz and over

post-32555-0-49607700-1328286397_thumb.jpg

Edited by RandyBoBandy
4 people like this

few more pics

post-32555-0-84330800-1328288402_thumb.jpgpost-32555-0-15725900-1328288412_thumb.jpgpost-32555-0-80453500-1328288418_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Would not mind re-feminized green pheno of frisian dew hint hint :P

1 person likes this

These buds was from a green pheno, plant was stunted at about 3ft because of really poor dry soil, unfortunately had a few seeds in to, not that it made much diff to me, prolly the stress of being munched at every day and topped by rabbits.. plus the poor soil, wasnt many seeds tho

post-32555-0-20780400-1328291166_thumb.jpgpost-32555-0-24287100-1328291174_thumb.jpg

EDIT another thing with this stunted frisian was it was so sticky, i mean stupid sticky.. the day after i chopped her the buds was like toffee.. they pulled open like toffee as well.. compact tight sticky toffee.. weird, definitely needed a grinder as they ended up hard when dry

Edited by RandyBoBandy
4 people like this

What latitude randy?Thats a beautiful bud,looks indoor quality :guitar: How much you reckon from a 3ft plant?

Purple pheno is an average smoke at best, dull, cold and boring. Green pheno is pretty damn good, very skunky. I'm not a fan of skunk type highs but you guys who do get on with them will like this one.

They are very hardy and with the right care and attention paid to drying and curing, you can end up with bag quality looking buds.

1 person likes this

lat 51 BP.. im not to sure as i have no scales but judging it wile it was jared i would say an oz maybe 1 and a half oz.. very small buds, i think a rabbit had topped it and gave me a few main heads and i think the bud in the pic was a main head, so you can see they was very small buds

Edited by RandyBoBandy
1 person likes this

shame im on a new laptop and all my photos are gone :headpain:

peace out farmer boy