Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
namkha

Kumaoni

Strain: Kumaoni

Genetics: Pure Himalayan Charas Plant

Latitude: 29N

Regional Harvest: mid-October to early November

Height: 3m - 4m

Yield: 1 - 2kg outdoors

Aroma: strong citrus, floral, hash

Characteristics: soaring high, intense vigour, great mold resistance, good CBD and medical potential

Probably the most euphoric cannabis strain RSC has found anywhere, this charas variety was found deep in the High Himalaya of Kumaon, close to the borders of Tibet and Nepal.

This is the strongest charas plant RSC has found yet in Kumaon, and probably the best too, with intense lemony, fruity aromas and a soaring euphoric high.

Kumaon was part of Nepal until 100 years ago, and shares the same Himalayan charas traditions. In the high valley from which this Kumaoni strain comes villagers rub soft "cream" charas for their own use, as well as rougher, quicker sticks.

Highly recommended to collectors seeking a rare and totally authentic Himalayan charas plant. Seeds are big, fully cultivated and so, where legal, are very easy to germinate. This strain can withstand the intense rain and humidity of the Himalayan monsoon, as well as the bitter cold of autumn nights at up to 3500m, so is well suited to adapting to outdoor use in northern climates.

The Nanda Devi variety previously released by RSC comes from a neighbouring valley to this Kumaoni. While the Nanda Devi was typically mango-scented, this Kumaoni strain is typically intense citrus. The combination of terpenoids such as limonene with the likelihood of a good % of CBD in many plants gives this strain great medical potential. It is also recomended to people who find that cannabis helps with depression.

This Kumaoni is sure to lift your spirit, put a smile on your face and light up your world. Enjoy!

post-13376-0-86412000-1328207949_thumb.jpg

7 people like this

Sounds pretty bad ass!

Looks like your have me dipping into my piggy bank yet again lol

in terms of THC% your average plant is not going to be that bad ass --- there will be strong phenos in there, but on average it will be less potent than your typical ganja plant, and less potent than your typical modern hybrid

that's not trying to run it down - it makes really wonderful charas, one of my favourite smokes, and it has massive breading potential - particularly for medicine, and for northern outdoor plants

if you can find a good potent high THC pheno too, that will be a really special plant - the type of high, the euphoric quality, is what excites me a lot about these plants

it would be great if people could develop Himalayan plants as an early flowering base in breeding, instead of the same old typical fast-flowering indicas with boring or dirty highs... I like cannabis that makes me high, uplifted and inspired...

9 people like this

Interesting.

Thanks for collecting it for us :hippy:

2 people like this

in terms of THC% your average plant is not going to be that bad ass --- there will be strong phenos in there, but on average it will be less potent than your typical ganja plant, and less potent than your typical modern hybrid

that's not trying to run it down - it makes really wonderful charas, one of my favourite smokes, and it has massive breading potential - particularly for medicine, and for northern outdoor plants

if you can find a good potent high THC pheno too, that will be a really special plant - the type of high, the euphoric quality, is what excites me a lot about these plants

it would be great if people could develop Himalayan plants as an early flowering base in breeding, instead of the same old typical fast-flowering indicas with boring or dirty highs... I like cannabis that makes me high, uplifted and inspired...

Sounds bad ass to me! :)

A high THC level is not my concern. I'm currently only able to get an unknown Sativa that is very uplifting and inspiring so i'm in no hurry to go back to boring sleepy highs ever again.

Something less potent for morning smoking would suit me just fine as the Sativa i have is a little trippy in ways. Not good for driving!

Think i'll be popping by your website tomorrow :)

Probably the most euphoric cannabis strain RSC has found anywhere

im sold :stoned:

cant wait..

Lat 53 Taken today :yep:

gallery_86846_10612_205715.jpg

2 people like this

love the leaf shape

Its a beautiful plant @@namkha I'm using this one for breeding, taking note of your earlier comments :yep: If it's female, I have Auto Purple Widow pollen for it, if it's male I have some auto crosses for breeds pw x BBerry and pw x AK47, also be doing the same with the Nanda Devi you sent m8 :thumsup:

You never know till you try right ;)

2 people like this

Some grower feedback:

"Your brain will go to space"

"the best feel good marijuana that I ever smoked"

product_1320552573e97efd4b372b1d0large.j

large.12657254_1151162511568028_2574099414448491765_o.jpg

Kumaoni handrubbed charas sticks (c. 7g each)

2 people like this

just to be precise Kumaon was incorporated in Nepal for a few years only and this was 200 years ago, not a hundred (1816 treaty with the HIEC)

2 hours ago, pier09 said:

just to be precise Kumaon was incorporated in Nepal for a few years only and this was 200 years ago, not a hundred (1816 treaty with the HIEC)

fair enough

though it doesn't say it was part of it for a hundred, it says "until a hundred years ago"

it's slightly misleading, to be fair, as it was only part of the kingdom for about 25 years - but the point is that it is culturally continuous with Nepal -

still is - Nepalis and Kumaonis intermarry and speak the same or similar dialects in Western Nepal and Kumaon...

the border is basically irrelevant there

1 person likes this