Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Euphoria

exodus cheese

503 posts in this topic

Collidol silver will not reverse an original Cheese female its been tried and tried and it doesn't produce viable pollen for self pollination.

Psychosis has been around for donkeys used to be called purple before being renamed , its superior to Cheese in every way from growth to structure to flower development to aroma to the high...it wins hands down !

There where a few other clones to fly out from the collective one namely the Nelly which is the Cheese x NL it still is in rotation with in certain gardens.

Farmer 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, FARMER G said:

Psychosis has been around for donkeys used to be called purple before being renamed 

Now there's something I don't hear very often, not sure if I've even come across anyone else who knew it before it was named psychosis. As I recall it was named by a chap called dave (assume I can use first names here - not giving anything away), he was the one who originally got us the strain, and he was given it as "the purple one", he renamed it as it fucked him up so nicely.  I'm guessing you must have either got it from the same source as he did (I've no idea where, could maybe find out tho), or you know the same chap, or you're name is dave :)

1 person likes this

Bang on dave he was known to us from the excessive use of the word bang on !!

Yes i knew it before he had his mitts on it, was renamed by him and 2 others sitting round a table smashed from smoking purple !!

This is the first time someone has heard of its original name on the boards other than me ! :yinyang:

Farmer 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Aye - that's the chap, I guess you knew nice dave as well :) 

Edit: what do you know about the strain during it's pre-psycho times?  Any idea where / how it came to be, or what the genetics are?

Edited by unity
added schtuff

dave still quite active on forums

1 person likes this

lol...wonder how many other chaps local to me are on here... :D

Just now, unity said:

lol...wonder how many other chaps local to me are on here... :D

I'd bet that 9/10 growers you know in real life that are in the UK have had, or do have an active account here...

1 person likes this

Most of the chaps I know are too paranoid to even visit a weed based site, let alone post on one.  I just keep my username for this site unique to this site so no-one would even know it's me, even if they knew me, so to speak.