Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Euphoria

exodus cheese

479 posts in this topic

Kaliman seeds has the exodus is seed form :)

Kaliman aka Dr Rockster.........One of the top three biggest bullshitter's in the Canna scene lol lol Also one of the biggest wannabe's lol lol

He hasn't got no Exodus in seed form,he's dreaming as usual.I can't believe people still get sucked in by that loser lol

2 people like this

Some people believe it some dont. but its possible for a female plant to turn into a fully blown male.

lol

Cheese is what's referred to as a 'true female'

99% of people struggle to get it to even throw a bannana.

I can tell you that weed plants don't just 'turn male' especially not a solid true female.

If this miricle did happen,how very fortunate it was to happen to someone trying to establish a 'cheese' seed line lol

Wake up and smell the coffee dude.

It's all hype and bullshit for the £££££ and not in the true nature of my understanding of the clone.

Eta...I would love you to show proof of your theory but maybe start a thread?

Edited by stu sleeper 20vt
3 people like this

Haven`t sampled one cheese seed plant that is an identical match of the Original Cheese so you must of been lucky supa Funk my friend !

GHS may have money and resources but i think they would rather spend "there" money and time on knocking out strains every other month !!

FG :v:

:yes::yes::yes:

ive ran the kalimans cheese 1, you will need a carbon filter, very potent also.

1 person likes this

not bothered readi g the full thread - but a personal favourite is ghs exodus cheese. very tastey and lots of variety in phenos

2 people like this

Just lost an hour reading this thread... :)

First bit of bud I ever smoked was "real" cheese, in Bucks area, went to plenty of parties, but after Exodus... The last I saw of "real" cheese was maybe back in 07/08, The guy (who had connections to the collective) said his cut was dying and that was it..

I've smoked so soo much "cheese" since, and nothing (bar blues) has come close to it, I really thought the proper original had died out...

Peace

Havent had Cheese for a good while now and seeing this thread pop up has made me want to source it again...ill think il do just that :)

G

3 people like this

funny i forgot this thread is still about after all these years i got a exodus cheese clone a couple days back :)

gallery_66063_6483_582414.jpg

6 people like this

@@Euphoria - One of the best Cheese threads on the boards in my opinion mate :yep:

G

3 people like this

worth a bump :thumsup:

I had exodus cheese from a cutting I got from party mates years and years (and years) ago. It was OK (VERY smelly, smelly enough to wake you up from sleep) but I prefer psychosis to grow and smoke. When you have the exodus cheese cutting growing next to the exodus psychosis cutting you see why cheese died a death and is now practically unavailable in clone form.

Everyone I know that has had both ended up just not cloning the cheese and then they let their cheese clone fade away in preference to psychosis. Psychosis is fresh and full on every single day, you do not get a tolerance to psychosis. It grows with more vigour, it yields better, and what it produces is stronger and a better buzz.

YMMV

4 people like this

Never had psychosis it on my to get list to put it up against my exo cheese.

1 person likes this

Have to agree with the majority of points made by @MicroDoser on the comparison of the Cheese and Psychosis...

Original Cheese...

gallery_40967_3277_23011.jpg

Psychosis...

gallery_40967_3277_194649.jpg

Grown in the same environment in the same method.

For me Psychosis is far superior to the Cheese but i do find the Cheese high very depressing so much so i have vowed not to smoke her again ! lol 

Lost my Psychosis among-st others Jan last year from a hit of PM, i do miss it might have to try and re stock with it :) 

Farmer

4 people like this

On 6/9/2018 at 8:53 PM, Euphoria said:

Never had psychosis it on my to get list to put it up against my exo cheese.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised. I found I could develop a tolerance of sorts to cheese, after a while I fancied something else. I have yet to smoke anything that I prefer to the psychosis and I smoke the psychosis every day.

1 person likes this