Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Euphoria

exodus cheese

503 posts in this topic

i asked some people for a blueberry type plant they recomended blues. someone asks for cheese they offer up blues. fuck me the endless possibilties of blues.

5 people like this

don't get cheese seeds and don't get blues seeds either. Personally think you will get better results from a strain that has been bred to bring out the best traits to their full potential rather than a strain that has been bred to seem most like a clone only rather than trying to improve on it.

peace

mello

don't get cheese seeds and don't get blues seeds either. Personally think you will get better results from a strain that has been bred to bring out the best traits to their full potential rather than a strain that has been bred to seem most like a clone only rather than trying to improve on it.

peace

mello

Have you even tried growing Blues from seed? It's one of the few strains I've grown that ticks all the right boxes, it's some good shit, tasty as hell, yields very good, smells funky, full of vigour, easy to clone.Could go on and on lol

1 person likes this

ive heard a few growers say that confidential cheese from reserva privada is the best representation of the cone only cheese.

peace

mello

Have you even tried growing Blues from seed? It's one of the few strains I've grown that ticks all the right boxes, it's some good shit, tasty as hell, yields very good, smells funky, full of vigour, easy to clone.Could go on and on lol

yup im sure its all that but a million and one seeds will tick the boxes bro. broaden your horizons man. theres much more out there. the guy you quoted was correct.

1 person likes this

whats your problem with blues dude? ive never tried it myself so ive not got any kind of argument, im just curious why you dislike it so much, ive heard only good things about blues.

shogun

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed

If ya get the right pheno then Big fuddah Blue cheese can be a proper stonker :smokin:

DC1

Edited by DaChunky1

peace

mello

yup im sure its all that but a million and one seeds will tick the boxes bro. broaden your horizons man. theres much more out there. the guy you quoted was correct.

What like AKbland47 and 'elite' Whiterhino lol Have you even grown Blues out?

If ya get the right pheno then Big fuddah Blue cheese can be a proper stonker :smokin:

DC1

Never grew it myself but have smoked some decent Bluecheese.

Blues was nice (is nice, there's still one jar left :yahoo:) Growing other stuff now, but Blues's bloody lush :wub:

e2a

I had a bloody lovely pheno of Blue Cheese, gorgeous taste. The pheno I preferred was a right lsf :fear: victim (she had a higher ceiling :rofl:) and tasted just ass sweet :yes:

nice one red :yes:

Edited by Arbuscule

peace

mello

What like AKbland47 and 'elite' Whiterhino lol Have you even grown Blues out?

wow trolling through my threads what a sado. have you grown 90s ak47? probs not because you cant buy it from attitude. lmao@you

1 person likes this

peace

mello

whats your problem with blues dude? ive never tried it myself so ive not got any kind of argument, im just curious why you dislike it so much, ive heard only good things about blues.

shogun

no ive got nothing against it apart from all the people who have only grown blues commenting on other types of weed. how can it be recomended as a similarty to exodus cheese and blueberry when they are polar oppistes

no ive got nothing against it apart from all the people who have only grown blues commenting on other types of weed. how can it be recomended as a similarty to exodus cheese and blueberry when they are polar oppistes

they are only trying to help mate. the clone only blues and the clone only cheese are both from skunk no1 seeds (apparently). blues from ugrog has blueberry in its lineage. so in a way blues can quite easily be linked to both.

shogun

3 people like this

they are only trying to help mate. the clone only blues and the clone only cheese are both from skunk no1 seeds (apparently). blues from ugrog has blueberry in its lineage. so in a way blues can quite easily be linked to both.

shogun

Yeah but taste and smell are different m8 blues as arnold mentioned is sweet with musky underttones cheese is a different flavour so why is it a good recommendation for some1 looking for somthing as close to Exodus cut as possible.

Go look thru almost every thread asking for strain advise what to do next etc and blues will be mentioned b4 that killer skunk having tried them both (not grown) They are both nice and tasty smokes and have a good stone hi they are no better than other strains out there, i intend on growing em at some point but theres a fair few i want to do b4 them.

1 person likes this

shogun

Yeah but taste and smell are different m8 blues as arnold mentioned is sweet with musky underttones cheese is a different flavour so why is it a good recommendation for some1 looking for somthing as close to Exodus cut as possible.

Go look thru almost every thread asking for strain advise what to do next etc and blues will be mentioned b4 that killer skunk having tried them both (not grown) They are both nice and tasty smokes and have a good stone hi they are no better than other strains out there, i intend on growing em at some point but theres a fair few i want to do b4 them.

im not arguing mate, to be honest ive never grown any of them and i dont plan to do so either. komodod said they are polar opposites, im just pointing out that there is a connection.

shogun

1 person likes this