Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Euphoria

exodus cheese

503 posts in this topic

Can anyone suggest a strain closest to the real cheese

Edited by Owderb

Try Big Buddha cheese supposed to be close :skin_up:

I would make a recommendation but i have no idea if it will stay up so sorry i don't think anyone is allowed to help you which is baffling as cheese threads are posted all the bloomin time. Good luck anyway

1 person likes this

Oh give over Mr drama queen lol

The only posts that have been deleted are off topic rubbish, not that it is any of your business

We like to try and keep threads on topic but sometimes it becomes a chore because of folk trying to derail them :wassnnme:

Owd

4 people like this

Fine and keep up the good work (i understand the op's first post went against da roolz) - now if you could go through the rest of the site and get rid of all the posts that are off topic on every fred - should take the mod team about a week or 7!

post-5967-1185749669.gif
2 people like this

but honestly is it really that hard to answer the op (on any thread), dont think there is much need to keep telling new guys/girls to 'go fucking read' as i see alot, one of my pet hates with this site, has to be said new members such as myself when i first joined are reluctant to start a thread incase one of the hightollers(bossy twats!) pop in n say 'go read mate' well it might be easier to just f'in answer them especialy if they are finding there way around the site. this is a forum and yes questions are going to be repeated. no need to be so snappy people!!

:bong:

E2a- sorry about that lol just saw alot of it the last few days and had to post it somewhere.

I grew a BBC and wasent really impressed with it but think i was unlucky with the pheho, but iv heard you can get a cheesy one in there, otherwise im not to sure? be good to see the anwsers here :)

Edited by gthumb_420
16 people like this

I've grown Exodus Cheese, and also the original Blues cut. Whilst not the same, they do have many many similarities and I for one am happy to believe the story that they both are early Skunk No.1 Chemovars. Not identical, but certainly very similar. Sisters of skunk.....

So I would suggest maybe trying UGORG's "Blues". It won't be Cheese as such, but there will be some very satisfying similarities ;)

Enjoy the hunt, man. And remember that genetics is only part of the equation. Getting your GR dialled in right is the other part of it, and too many folks forget that. You can use the bestest genetics there are, but if you grow them badly they will perform badly. ;)

Edited by Arnold Layne
6 people like this

Agreed with Arnold on this.

I wouldn't bother wasting my time with any of the Cheese crosses or fake's, just won't be what you're looking for I'm afraid.

The Blues, although it's different, still has the same characteristics you love Cheese for and it's as reliable as they come.... I'd recommend that as well

1 person likes this

I've grown Exodus Cheese, and also the original Blues cut. Whilst not the same, they do have many many similarities and I for one am happy to believe the story that they both are early Skunk No.1 Chemovars. Not identical, but certainly very similar. Sisters of skunk.....

So I would suggest maybe trying UGORG's "Blues". It won't be Cheese as such, but there will be some very satisfying similarities ;)

Enjoy the hunt, man. And remember that genetics is only part of the equation. Getting your GR dialled in right is the other part of it, and too many folks forget that. You can use the bestest genetics there are, but if you grow them badly they will perform badly. ;)

Agreed with Arnold on this.

I wouldn't bother wasting my time with any of the Cheese crosses or fake's, just won't be what you're looking for I'm afraid.

The Blues, although it's different, still has the same characteristics you love Cheese for and it's as reliable as they come.... I'd recommend that as well

Would you say it still has that skunky/musky/sweaty feet (lol) sorta smell?? thank for your replies btw :)

No, the smell of Cheese and Blues is unique to each plant, really. Cheese smells like shit/cheese, whilst Blues smells more of shit/sweet fruits.

I prefer the Blues, every time. I find UK Cheese is OK as a one off, but tolerance is a real fuckin' pain in the ass with Cheese, and many others agree with me on that front too.

For me, Blues has it in terms of smell, taste and high. Plus, my tolerance to Blues is nowhere near the same as for Cheese.

1 person likes this

The Blues, although it's different, still has the same characteristics you love Cheese for and it's as reliable as they come.... I'd recommend that

? mixed message extraordinaire!

I've got a Cheese cross which does have a decent percentage of Cheese dominant progeny and it's my fave strain of about 30 I've grown, because of this.

Better still, it's a great way of getting a unique variant of Cheese. I believe it can boost the flavours lying unexpressed in the other parent line so it's a great mother plant, the Exodus cut.

If you meant to say that certain vendors are lying about the parentage of their crosses then that's what you could and should have said.

I've grown Dinafem's cheese 3 times from seed, something fruity but nothing about cheese smell or taste, don't know why they call it cheese. just marketing :D

1 person likes this

i done the uk clone and whilst its a nice bit of weed ,, and it stinks like nothing else , in my opinion its not the holy grail n not even close , havnt grown it for over a year now and dont think i ever will again.

not saying its not worth it but tbh theres alot better strains out there , but if cheese is your thing then yeah , sweet as .

id like to help by recomending sumin that is like the cheese but i cant so i wont , anyway hope ya do find sumin , whether it be the uk clone or a seed variety

Edited by elstonite

Never had cheese I really liked...maybe never the real thing..

Blues is the bollocks though, best weed I have ever smoked.