Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Percy Bud

The (possible) history of Skunk#1

640 posts in this topic

The thing that got me was bsv said himself that ot1 didn't want any attention & wanted to be left alone, yet he's going around flapping his gums about him, calling him the Luther burbank of cannabis. There's giving people credit & then there's using someone's name to push your gear. Two different things. 

I can't smell any outrageous terp profiles over IG, wish that technology existed. 

Why doesn't he release his breeder cut of this supposed road kill & put the arguement to bed. Because if he did have the real deal then he wouldn't have to try hyping his seeds. 

Just sounds like he's done a bunch of open pollinations. 

12 people like this

9 hours ago, Irl_420grower said:

Because of the shit he gets everyone's saying he's a fraud, but from what I've seen on IG he doesn't seem like one , I'd try those seeds just to see, I've heard he used oldtimers work and promoted it or something and I can't see anything wrong with that or the plants that come out of those packs, the 50 or so people I followed can't all be bullshitters and I see signs of skunk on those plants, double serrations, some of the most outrageous terp profiles, I've yet to try his seeds I will be, I need to see for myself,i watched the stream and all those guys plants looked great. 

Obviously shill account is obvious.

Get the fuck out, blueskiesvienna is a rat scallion piece of shit who is capitalising on an old mans lifes work and selling it as something its not.

Everything has got skunk in it these days, does that mean everything is road kill skunk and any old cunt can embellish a story because of a.planfs lineage?

Get the fuck out

23 people like this

Around we go, same old shit year in year out  from the same old fukkers out for themselves, adding more  fukwits yearly  thinking they know it all attempting to pull everyone's pants down over and over. 

Around the bullshit Bush we go and go.. 

is there anyone that doesn't chat utter shit in this seed game? not many honest folk about when it comes to canna stories, that's for sure. 

We attract proper bullshitters  in this game, but I guess it's the ones that are desperate for attention in  the scene, and there's many desperate to be recognised for something, even if it is a load of old shite.... 

But let's not let a good story get in the way of reality when there's a potential buck to be made, eh! 

:pugwash:  

20 people like this

@HazyDaze :cheers: to that 

7 people like this

On 29/12/2020 at 9:32 AM, GSZZ said:

Well he obviously still lurks here, and doesn't want the truth getting out, he's blocked me on Instagram lol

You know how bad the bullshit must be if he’s breeder turned lurker .. in the shadows and shit  :pitchfork:

5 people like this

The cheez did come out of skunk#1 but it wasnt found by milo. Maybe cheese farmer has told its history on here. 

Edited by Owderb

large.68FD1F0F-F025-435E-BD7D-0129B86C1897.jpeg

@GSZZ these are the original skunk1 package from sacred seeds. And as you can see your inclination was right. They’re Afghan. Within this seedline came roadkill which was a broadleaf Afghan clone genotype that was selected. @oldtimer1 I imagine would’ve selected for sativa looking genotypes within the genepool when he got his skunk1..From what I can gather around 79-80 their was lots of the satdom looking Afghan skunk1 variety being grown in Cali .. so it’s an Afghan, no doubt. 

8 people like this

4 hours ago, crticalcontent said:

@GSZZ these are the original skunk1 package from sacred seeds. And as you can see your inclination was right. They’re Afghan. Within this seedline came roadkill which was a broadleaf Afghan clone genotype that was selected.

Skunk #1 had Afghan in it anyway. When you consider the fact that by the time SK#1 went to Holland Sam had apparently already bred the darkness out of it, and made it more light and sweet, it starts to paint a picture that our beloved national clone only lines aren't what we thought they were. Infact I suspect the "skunk" actually has little to do with it, and its more the NL5 and Afghan, and if they did come from skunk lines, they came from skunk lines back crossed to the Afghan lines (NL5, Afghan etc)

Psychosis we suspect is NL5 x Haze, Barnsley Jack we know is ((Haze x Haze) x NL5) x ((Haze x Haze) x SK#1), considering that its pretty unanimous we all agree that they're related lines, is so out there to think that maybe Cheese and Livers aren't the big skunk lines we thought they were? Anyone who has been lucky enough to grow, smoke or handle alot of all 4 will tell you that theres some common ancestery there - the more I grow, the more I smoke and the more I learn, the more I come to believe that the clone only lines we came to love in this country came from Nevilles work, and not straight SK#1 at all. There I said it lol 

The other thing to bare in mind is that Neville sold the castle to Dronkers, stuck about long enough to release Jack Herer and then disappeared back to Australia - at which point the genetics started going very quickly to shit ( Adam Dunn on the Potcast speaks about this, he worked at Sensi during this time) and we stopped seeing those dark sinister plants, apart from the ones that got saved as clone onlys... and now that Neville is dead (RIP) and the original parental stock has gone (apart from what Shantibaba still has) all we've got left to grow and work with is what got saved in clone format. All we are doing is recombining what Neville started.

6 hours ago, crticalcontent said:

@oldtimer1 I imagine would’ve selected for sativa looking genotypes within the genepool when he got his skunk1..From what I can gather around 79-80 their was lots of the satdom looking Afghan skunk1 variety being grown in Cali .. so it’s an Afghan, no doubt. 

Ot1 has always said that the skunk lines he aquired and worked with were not the ones that went to Holland with Sam, and they weren't even called "skunk" when he got them - theres a chance what ot1 worked with was before the Afghan was even bred into it, I can't say that for sure though as theres some real stinkers in ot1s work - but who is to say its from the Afghan side of things? Ot1 has told me where his Skunk and Haze genetics come from however its not my place to share that history, but I believe what Ot1 has said on their origins more than I do anyone else, including Sam the Skunkman, because ot1 has nothing to gain from spreading misinformation, I can't say the same about other players in the game, past or present - but the point I am getting at is consider the lines OT1 worked with as like the Alpha and Beta versions of Haze and Skunk, before they were "finished" - Have a look at Ace Seeds phylos report for their Oldtimer Haze and compare it to Ohaze or TH haze - it gives a little clarity on what I am saying regarding the lines ot1 had access to being unfinished. 

18 people like this

sacred seed bumf 1981 skunk#1
large.61A520C1-994A-4E41-A375-02E788D1B582.jpeg

14 people like this

7 hours ago, crticalcontent said:

sacred seed bumf 1981 skunk#1
large.61A520C1-994A-4E41-A375-02E788D1B582.jpeg

These are old hindu kush seed packs not skunk#1, this pack contained the seed that rcc sold to jim bardo for his sinaloa grow. The pack itself says sacred seeds only sells pure unhybridized old fashioned pure seed lines so this pack pre dates skunk#1.:yep:

4 people like this

Just now, Dr feelgood said:

These are old hindu kush seed packs not skunk#1, this pack contained the seed that rcc sold to jim bardo for his sinaloa grow. The pack itself says sacred seeds only sells pure unhybridized old fashioned pure seed lines so this pack pre dates skunk#1.:yep:

It says skunk bro. 

4 people like this

Am I missing something @Dr feelgood

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

It says skunk bro. 

In hand written ink bro,

you have pictured the front and then the back of a early sacred seed pack.

It clearly says on the front of the pack HINDU KUSH and then on the rear is the description of the seed that was intended to be sold in that pack.

you don't have to take my word for it though the people who made the packs the guy that delivered that very pack and the guy that bought that pack of seed are still around.:yep:

Edited by Dr feelgood
5 people like this

9 hours ago, GSZZ said:

Have a look at Ace Seeds phylos report for their Oldtimer Haze and compare it to Ohaze or TH haze - it gives a little clarity on what I am saying regarding the lines ot1 had access to being unfinished. 

I dont think sam has released any o haze to phylos to compare to and Didn't Ot1haze show as being a pure columbian.

Sam does say now though his o haze is a pure columbian contradicting what he originally said all those years ago?

4 people like this

large.90182950_684644918975648_8459742073416800402_n.jpg

8 people like this