Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Percy Bud

The (possible) history of Skunk#1

480 posts in this topic
On 25/06/2019 at 11:03 PM, MeMyselfAndIGuerilla said:

just a question to those who have grown the psychosis / know it. - so would you say this is of skunk gene? a description from a grower elsewhere would say so ;)

Am still growing it now :)  

Psycho does have a pretty serious pong to it, i'd be suprised if it din't.

3 people like this

13 hours ago, brock1 said:

Do you mean the little white shrivel unpollinated type seeds? 

mostly yes , ive also had really really small ones too from tangerine power

2 people like this

3 hours ago, unity said:

Am still growing it now :)  

Psycho does have a pretty serious pong to it, i'd be suprised if it din't.

just about to receive her in cut form "psychosis bx2". from a guy whos description's of smell etc always leave me laughing and creased up

hopefully get her back into circulation amongst close friends

3 people like this

26 minutes ago, MeMyselfAndIGuerilla said:

just about to receive her in cut form "psychosis bx2". from a guy whos description's of smell etc always leave me laughing and creased up

hopefully get her back into circulation amongst close friends

mine comes from the cut that was brought to Luton sometime in the late 90's. one of my my mate's was the first to recieve it when it was named psychosis, he then passed it to a mate of mine who kept it going, and still does :)

Can't say for sure it hasn't changed genetically in 20 years tho, as I don't have a 20 year old sample to compar by, only stoned memories :)

i believe the bx2 you refer to may come from kgbeans, i have a few of theirs in the fridge as well :skin_up:

6 people like this

1 hour ago, unity said:

mine comes from the cut that was brought to Luton sometime in the late 90's. one of my my mate's was the first to recieve it when it was named psychosis, he then passed it to a mate of mine who kept it going, and still does :)

Can't say for sure it hasn't changed genetically in 20 years tho, as I don't have a 20 year old sample to compar by, only stoned memories :)

i believe the bx2 you refer to may come from kgbeans, i have a few of theirs in the fridge as well :skin_up:

yeah kgbeans stock, any idea what its name was before psychosis?

2 people like this

purps @MeMyselfAndIGuerilla it was called purps because of the stems used to purple up or stil do if you got

the orignal.

she used to be my fav she is lovely. ive got some bx1, bx2, pysisterx psychosis  and some lot evo x psychosis .

to pop one day to find something maybe better hopefully

7 people like this

Purple was the original name it was then later renamed Psychosis :yep:

If anyone remembers the Exodus Cheese thread started by euphoria, i had a conversation with Cheese Farmer and we had a mutual friend thats been mentioned in many Cheese threads and its history over the years in magazine articles etc etc, that friend was the chap who brought the Cheese to Dam in 2001...he was also the chap i first sampled Purple from and he who told me the story of the transition from Purple to Psychosis ;)

Its one of my all time favorite plants :yinyang:

Farmer G 

7 people like this

Would love to know who called it the purple...some lucky fucker got a gem of a seed way back then :)

2 people like this

Psycho Crack and Psycho Berry are some corking crosses too, loved PC and still do :yep: Sickmeds are cooking the strain back up at the moment.

4 people like this

@nudger36 you do know you've just made me buy even more seeds that i don't need :)

2 people like this

1 minute ago, unity said:

@nudger36 you do know you've just made me buy even more seeds that i don't need :)

Breeders boutique too mate for Psycho crosses @unity

2 people like this

good luck lads :yep:  

On 28/06/2019 at 8:16 PM, FARMER G said:

Purple was the original name it was then later renamed Psychosis :yep:

If anyone remembers the Exodus Cheese thread started by euphoria, i had a conversation with Cheese Farmer and we had a mutual friend thats been mentioned in many Cheese threads and its history over the years in magazine articles etc etc, that friend was the chap who brought the Cheese to Dam in 2001...he was also the chap i first sampled Purple from and he who told me the story of the transition from Purple to Psychosis ;)

Its one of my all time favorite plants :yinyang:

Farmer G 

care to tell the story? tried searching numerous times for cheese farmer post's, search option on here isnt amazing.

1 hour ago, MeMyselfAndIGuerilla said:

care to tell the story? tried searching numerous times for cheese farmer post's, search option on here isnt amazing.

Google has better indexing :)

Think this is the thread in question, not read it all yet...

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=286350

On 28/06/2019 at 4:22 PM, catfish said:

purps @MeMyselfAndIGuerilla it was called purps because of the stems used to purple up or stil do if you got

Kinda like this?

I've seen this so often now I just assume this is as regular, but yeah it is kinda purple...

large.purple.jpg

3 people like this