Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Percy Bud

The (possible) history of Skunk#1

480 posts in this topic

What a thread this is :skin_up:took me a few hours lol iv read so much about the skunk1s chese etc over the years..but always still get hooked on any discussion.. I don't no if iv ever tried the rks maybe when I was young as was a lot of unusual skunk flavours around...but the only strain iv grown that sounds similar to what you guys are describing was one unusual  ugorgblues had a real sickly sharp smell with the deep  meat  and had that effect when crack a nug you sort of want to smell it but are repulsed by it at the same time ...also I have had the rubber ,tyre  skunk smell almost super glue solvent   from cream caramel

3 people like this

just a question to those who have grown the psychosis / know it. - so would you say this is of skunk gene? a description from a grower elsewhere would say so ;)

Posted (edited)

On 6/24/2019 at 11:07 AM, HazyDaze said:

I know, couldn't make it up the way some ppl behave in this scene for a bit of attention! lol

aye bach some folk jest take liberty`s :rofl:     yuh gotta embrace the attention if we get any. :rofl:

Edited by thekingofobsolete
we

6 hours ago, MeMyselfAndIGuerilla said:

just a question to those who have grown the psychosis / know it. - so would you say this is of skunk gene? a description from a grower elsewhere would say so ;)

I have heard it's a cheese (skunk#1)x NL#5 / haze sensi seeds. If that's true then it's a skunk cross and if it's was a sensi seeds SSH then more than half skunk#1. Certainly seems to have a lot of skunk in it anyway so the breeding could be true.

2 people like this

That's what I read as well @brock1 so I bought the National Health Service from MNS - 25% Northern lights, 25% Haze and 50% Skunk.

2 hours ago, Exhale said:

That's what I read as well @brock1 so I bought the National Health Service from MNS - 25% Northern lights, 25% Haze and 50% Skunk.

Definitely potential in them it's a 88 skunk used apparently to. Not to bad on herming to only the odd 1 wich is good. You can find a good mother in most pack's of mns trouble is not everyone as the space to grow a full pack. Kind of put me right of shanti and his strains after I pointed this out to someone over here who only wanted to grow 3 seeds. Let's just say mns as a lot of know nothing fan boys looking through other site just to cause shit for anyone who dare post mns isn't the only option and not always the best. To the fan boy's on here feel free to post this over their I will even highlight it for you. MR NICE SEEDS ARE NOT ALWAYS THE BEST OPTION FOR SMALL GROWERS BECAUSE MANY STRAINS HAVE HERMAPHRODITE ISSUES. Hopefully that's easy enough for them to read. :rockon: fan boys.

5 people like this

I'm about to become a small grower when I move to my new flat - large wardrobe at best. I'm considering reg seed grows, maybe Hawaiian Spice from MNS, and trying that sexing technique relying on the fems having round recesses where they were joined to the plant with a shoulder round it like a volcano. This cropped up in a thread recently and there are videos, it seems to work.

Somebody mentioned a Shit grow which totally hermied, , regs that bad are inexcusable.

3 people like this

@brock1 I bought loads of seed on the auction site for peanuts, just old stuff that I've had over the years from people see of anything there rekindles memory.

I only have 80x80cm square floorspace to play with so I'll just be going 12/12 from seed perpetually in 3.5L's few seeds at a time and revegging any potential keepers.

I'm a sucker for buying old/cheap seed stock.

And I have some pretty tasty looking subbie seeds as well.

Would like to get around to doing some pollen chucking just to preserve/refresh anything I have with potential.

3 people like this

1 hour ago, brock1 said:

To the fan boy's on here feel free to post this over their I will even highlight it for you. MR NICE SEEDS ARE NOT ALWAYS THE BEST OPTION FOR SMALL GROWERS BECAUSE MANY STRAINS HAVE HERMAPHRODITE ISSUES. Hopefully that's easy enough for them to read. :rockon: fan boys.

lol 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Sasquatch said:

I'm about to become a small grower when I move to my new flat - large wardrobe at best. I'm considering reg seed grows, maybe Hawaiian Spice from MNS, and trying that sexing technique relying on the fems having round recesses where they were joined to the plant with a shoulder round it like a volcano. This cropped up in a thread recently and there are videos, it seems to work.

Somebody mentioned a Shit grow which totally hermied, , regs that bad are inexcusable.

It does work or at least it gives a good indication, used to really concentrate on this a bit back but the one year it backfired and had too many women in the house lol struggled to keep them happy like usual lol

Edited by nudger36
3 people like this

3 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

You will always get a few hermi flowers now and again from stress. But when people are growing 10 plant's getting 5 female's and all are hermi before they finish flowering you really need to look see what is wrong and not just say well the seed pack is bigger to compensate for male's and hermi problems. The only hormone problem plant's that any grower that is breeding for the seed market should be chemically induced. STS ect are fine by me if it produces female seeds for people who can only grow 3 plant and in some cases to self medicate. You can't sell these people hermi seeds and not address the problem sorry but no. 100% small grows go with a reputable breeder who as stress tested mother's and reverse plant using chemicals not natural hermies. To bitch on a forum because someone pointed this out well shame on them. If your only growing a few regs I recommend you at least go 12/12 from seed and reveg the females. This way you are doing a little stress testing early. It will add a few weeks to veg time but better than wasting time flowering useless hermies.  

3 people like this

has anyone else noticed some small seeds from orange flavor weed?

the best one for me not having seeds in is the jaffa strains.

most orange strains ive done have  had some small seeds

3 people like this

6 minutes ago, catfish said:

has anyone else noticed some small seeds from orange flavor weed?

most orange strains ive done have  had some small seeds

Do you mean the little white shrivel unpollinated type seeds? 

2 people like this

51 minutes ago, catfish said:

I don't know if you're pulling our leg but I did just laugh at that line, reminded me of Del Boy taking the piss out of Boycie.

Seedless.

lol

7 people like this

10 hours ago, catfish said:

small seeds from orange flavor weed?

d.n.a's tangie and sour tangie….

10 hours ago, brock1 said:

Do you mean the little white shrivel unpollinated type seeds? 

tiny but black/brown ...

3 people like this