Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hiphip

Hiphip's Hooray.

508 posts in this topic

PSICODELICIA 1 @ 53 days of 12/12. She has had a scare but still pleases ones senses. The blurb says 8 - 9 weeks but she will more than likely be chopped in half at 8 and the rest in about 10 days. I have managed to spare her from a terrible onslaught so will savour her when time comes.

She is in a litle off the shoulder number tonight

gallery_54925_4127_137626.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_185695.jpg

Need a yo-yo.

gallery_54925_4127_71397.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_78981.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_16507.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_174203.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_237707.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_102833.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_57917.jpg

As you can see, there appears to be no ill effect from the resent bad spell. I can only hope that an extra fan blowing will save me for a few days. As I have said before, the flowering end period is when you MUST keep on top of them. Do not ruin your efforts by a few simple mistakes.

As ever, all be blessed with good fortune and love for you and yours. Stay well.

Cheers :smokin:

5 people like this

not long now man. Shame about the rot dude.

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

not long now man. Shame about the rot dude.

:yinyang:

No shame my friend. It is one of those things. If I had been a bit ruthless with the leaves and lower growth then it MAY not have occurred. It shows the resilience of the plants that a full recovery is there. All the best of luck with that jungle of yours my friend. Be well.

gallery_54925_4127_84006.jpg

2 people like this

gallery_54925_4127_268926.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_3148.jpg

2 people like this

they remind me, errr :unsure:

:smokin:

1 person likes this

they remind me, errr :unsure:

:smokin:

Have a lateral think my friend.

SWEET TAI 1. @ 52 days of 12/12. Shorter than her sister she has escaped the wrath so far. Keeping a close eye on the heavily dense buds around the whole plant. Exuding the spicy floral smell. She is on 3 Ml/L of PM Bloom. I am going to try and take her to 63 days but her sister will go sooner. I am amazed at the density of the buds, even lower down they are firm.

FRONT

gallery_54925_4127_236566.jpg

BACK

gallery_54925_4127_247284.jpg

TOP FROM 4 SIDES

gallery_54925_4127_182579.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_50466.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_125964.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_179969.jpg

FIRM SIDE BUD

gallery_54925_4127_127083.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_7167.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_139740.jpg

POPCORN

gallery_54925_4127_39814.jpg

TOP BUD

gallery_54925_4127_14672.jpg

I feel honoured to be nominated for Grower of the Month. I now know what the others have gone through. I do not want to vote because if I do then the results will be shown. How Serpent copes I'll never know. There have been some great growers in this competition and I feel privileged to be placed among them, whilst learning from them and following their examples.

As ever stay safe and secure. Feed pigeons and take care of your loved ones. Thanks for popping in.

Enjoy. Those were the days, they say.

3 people like this

Hey 'sup Hiphip.

1st up Congrat's on the Nom man :spliff:

Just been catchin up and i now know why u got the Nom lol

Some nice frosty goodness going on, great looking nugs too. Good spot with the mould my man :yes:

Before voting I'll take a few days to have a good'ol rummage in all the Nom'd diarys man. Only poked me nose in to two so far and my brain is already hurting because of the skills lol

Keep up the good work

peace :hippy:

Hey 'sup Hiphip.

1st up Congrat's on the Nom man :spliff:

Just been catchin up and i now know why u got the Nom lol

Some nice frosty goodness going on, great looking nugs too. Good spot with the mould my man :yes:

Before voting I'll take a few days to have a good'ol rummage in all the Nom'd diarys man. Only poked me nose in to two so far and my brain is already hurting because of the skills lol

Keep up the good work

peace :hippy:

Many thanks mate, it means a lot I assure you. Privileged indeed.

I am feeling lucky with the bad stuff now. I have found no more, as yet, but I am being vigilant.

All the best of fortune my friend. Stay safe.

gallery_54925_4127_46865.jpg

2 people like this

Great news on the nom ! Bet ur well chuffed :-)

1 person likes this

Beautiful mate, congrats on the nomination, well deserved & thanks for the vote :yep:

1 person likes this

Great news on the nom ! Bet ur well chuffed :-)

Over the moon Lesley, thanks mate. Keep your eye on the Tai's when they fatten up. Stay well and safe.

Beautiful mate, congrats on the nomination, well deserved & thanks for the vote :yep:

Thanks Serpent, means a lot. You've put the effort into the diary my friend. Have you got your passport sorted for June?

All the best mucker.

Just wanted to say congratulations on the nomination hiphip. I'm still in shock that I could even be included.

I had to go for Serpent as well but your photos look amazing :yinyang: .

1 person likes this

This has been a really great diary Hiphip. Fully deserved nomination mate :yep:

Just wanted to say congratulations on the nomination hiphip. I'm still in shock that I could even be included.

I had to go for Serpent as well but your photos look amazing :yinyang: .

You deserved your nom mate, the scrog is the future me thinks. Serpent has always had quality in is diaries mucker, he should win this month's. Keep up the good work my friend. All the best.

This has been a really great diary Hiphip. Fully deserved nomination mate :yep:

Thank's for the kind words Thicky but we all know you'll be kicking ass soon. Wrist better? Be fortunate mucker. Have a picture Thicky but don't tell Thisuncoliingmortal as he likes these.

gallery_54925_4127_50056.jpg

Not long now eh mucka.

Sorry about the budrot tho ,but they are still looking fantastic.

Also, congrats on the nomination.A very well deserved one.

Redtilidie :)

1 person likes this