Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrweed

Hybrids from Hell

Has anyone grown out Arnes Cheese from Hybrids from Hell/Zen seeds? I like the sound of them for a GG next year but can't seem to find much about them or any of the HFH stuff for that matter, there's hardly any info on the Zen seeds website so has anyone here got any experience with them? Also any UK companies sell them? Cheers :smokin:

Ah, thankyou for pointing me in the Zen direction.

Looks like some decent genetics for outdoors UK.

@54 N, it seems I have a fair choice. Next year, I think I'll be putting a few of these outdoors. Krome White Triangle, looks extremely interesting as do several others. :g:

hi chaps, yer hfh look pretty much ideal for gg in this country. Nunsacred and marcos and a few others grew a selection of danish stuff this year with great success worth checking out there diaries.

sp

Edited by Mr Herbert

Nunsacred and marcos and a few others grew a selection of danish stuff this year with great success worth checking out there diaries.

:yep:;) Indeed it is ....

Sounds good, nice selection of male and female perentage.

Krome White Triangle, looks extremely interesting as do several others. :g:

I would be abit skeptical about that one, Krome doesnt even know himself whats the make up of The White is.. This "The White" is the one you mistakenly thought was White Widow at lil time ago on the subject of OGR seeds, WhiteFire..

Arnold sadly they're S1's too. If i didnt have a couple packs of White S1's already i would probally take the chance and buy some. I've been growing cabs of White x Tresdawg for the last 10months, cant get enough of it. OGR just released a whole load of s1's but afaik they are long gone, but hes working on stuff..

Edited by stickyblack

I had my best result outdoor with HfH genes. Great stuff for our mild and sometimes wet Summers.

I´ve grown a Arnes Cheese last year, you can find it in a couple of my last year threads, and it was dreamy stuff.

I did not took her all the way so it was not the usual couch lock smoke but something more racy and energizing :guitar:

I miss my Arnes Cheese :yinyang:

At the moment i am not sure if there´s any other uk seed bank selling them apart from boo.

If someone is really interested in purchasing some of those and it´s finding it hard :wallbash: drop me a pm and i can put you in the right track :smoke:

I had my best result outdoor with HfH genes. Great stuff for our mild and sometimes wet Summers.

I´ve grown a Arnes Cheese last year, you can find it in a couple of my last year threads, and it was dreamy stuff.

I did not took her all the way so it was not the usual couch lock smoke but something more racy and energizing :guitar:

I miss my Arnes Cheese :yinyang:

At the moment i am not sure if there´s any other uk seed bank selling them apart from boo.

If someone is really interested in purchasing some of those and it´s finding it hard :wallbash: drop me a pm and i can put you in the right track :smoke:

Nice one PauloX, that's just what I was after, it sounds good so think I might go with Arnes Cheese next year. Gonna check out your diary now. :yep:

Arnold i am at 54 lat in "gods allotment" :) and grow outdoors. I would recommend Danish Gold, Arne's hash plant, Arne,Early durban x danish gold.Lots of Danish stuff about and works a treat up here .We are just about the same lat as Copenhagen

yo yo !

i saw a friend this weekend, he gifted me a bunch of a HFH seeds.

here's the list:

Hashplant 2009

hashplant2

deep passion

Brown super 07

white super 07

danish gold

b3n7 erdpurt

afghan x erdpurt

(afghan x black domina) x noname

mr nice x mystery surprise

lemme know if you've heard of any of these or have any info.

cheers!

2 people like this

What's happened to hybridfromhells web page

6 hours ago, Lesley said:

What's happened to hybridfromhells web page

It looks the same as it did four years ago. You can use FB to contact HFH too. 

1 person likes this

When I looked earlier today it said account suspended

@Lesley iirc there was some hoohaa a couple years ago with an imposter using a similar domain name, I guess make sure its the right page 

e2a, just looked and .net looks fine to me

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
1 person likes this