Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Danger Doom

Do buds still dry in the jars?

33 posts in this topic

Taste is crucial for me.. What if you've had a bit of overfeeding going on in bloom and the bud tasted just a tad rough, would a long cure take care of the taste and make it better?  I used biobizz products... It doesn't taste too bad for one week hanging tbf so the taste will improve more as it dries, but just wanted to be armed with information just incase it still tastes a bit foody! Cheers! 

Edited by Hashcity
1 person likes this

25 minutes ago, Hashcity said:

Taste is crucial for me.. What if you've had a bit of overfeeding going on in bloom and the bud tasted just a tad rough, would a long cure take care of the taste and make it better?  I used biobizz products... It doesn't taste too bad for one week hanging tbf so the taste will improve more as it dries, but just wanted to be armed with information just incase it still tastes a bit foody! Cheers! 

Biobizz is organic so I'm thinking if you've flushed for 2 weeks you'll be fine regarding taste, long cure is always better I think, mine gets better every week when sealed in jars :)

1 person likes this

If it's still damp day after I load into jars , I simply spread it back on the net for a couple days , a day in the jars really evens out the moisture in the bud helping draw moisture from the middle . 

Time & patience is key to curing . 

I wouldn't use bio bizz top max , tends to make all your bud taste the same .... 

(well that's what I put it down to )