Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ukblazer

5 Cream caramel autos

108 posts in this topic

your cream caramels are looking quality, loving the picture of your CC#1

2 people like this

your cream caramels are looking quality, loving the picture of your CC#1

Cheers mate

Yeah cc#1 is gorgeous different pheno from the other 3, really squat n bushy...

Shame ya can't take cuts off autos, that would be becoming a mum right about now ....

Hey just a quick Q - did you trim any of the lower leaves? I've been thinking maybe I should not sure though :B): :B):

Morning UKB :spliff: , those cc's are lookin rather nice man :guitar:

I've not got much experience with auto's like but the sweets sure do seem to throw a fair bit of qaulity bud from what i've seen and yours are no exception :yep:

peace :hippy:

Hey just a quick Q - did you trim any of the lower leaves? I've been thinking maybe I should not sure though :B): :B):

yes mate just trim off say the bottom 3rd of the plant, just stops ya getting loads of popcorn buds at the bottom :smokin:

Morning UKB :spliff: , those cc's are lookin rather nice man :guitar:

I've not got much experience with auto's like but the sweets sure do seem to throw a fair bit of qaulity bud from what i've seen and yours are no exception :yep:

peace :hippy:

thanks for the kind words bro, first time ive done autos too, pretty amazing sweets huh!!!!

Looking splendid them mate, top growing :yep:

Edited by Serpent

Looking splendid them mate, top growing :yep:

Thanks man, cheers :skin_up:

52 DAYS:

Trichomes

post-60789-0-86989800-1321654435_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Couple of bud shots DAY 55

post-60789-0-03581100-1321916673_thumb.jpg post-60789-0-58771700-1321916680_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Wow mate, really nice!

After seeing your autos and many other from growers in this forum I can't believe some people still think that autos are not productive and not competitive with non-autos in many ways. Of course we can't taste them here together (unfortunatelly... :stoned: ) and we also can't know about the effect just by looking at the pics, but I tried all the autos from the Sweet Seeds catalog myself and I can say that taste and effect are really similar to their non-auto versions.

And besides all that, isn't it amazing to see that the seed was sprouted only 55 day ago? We've got to respect the non-autos, no doubt about that, but autoflowering strains are opening a whole lot of new options for the home growers. Much faster, can be grown under adverse light conditions, allow for multiple harvests per year outdoors, can be vegged and flowered together with mothers and/or clones in the vegg closet in 18/6, but can also fill a gap in 12/12 non-auto flowering closet, catching up the non-auto plants in the 55-65 days of flowering, etc, etc... They're not for everyone, but they are definetly for some :yes:

I personally also wouldn't have grow autos, probably I would never grow them but as I'm collaborating with Sweet Seeds and last year they released 6 autos in the market I felt a bit compelled to try them all in my indoor grow. And believe that I got really surprised when I saw that I was getting bud that were much bigger than the ones I usually get with non-autos. That can be checked in the Sweet Seeds Test Grows subforum, where I have a couple of test grows of non-autos and another couple of test grows with autos.

And then, I got to this conclusion: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=243225&view=findpost&p=2664758

Well, sorry for hi jacking your thread mate, hehehe, but I started and couldn't stop, hehehehe, I think the vapor of the Big Devil #2 that I'm vaporizing now helped :)

Keep it sweet, have a sweet harvest!

tommy

3 people like this

Wow mate, really nice!

After seeing your autos and many other from growers in this forum I can't believe some people still think that autos are not productive and not competitive with non-autos in many ways. Of course we can't taste them here together (unfortunatelly... :stoned: ) and we also can't know about the effect just by looking at the pics, but I tried all the autos from the Sweet Seeds catalog myself and I can say that taste and effect are really similar to their non-auto versions.

And besides all that, isn't it amazing to see that the seed was sprouted only 55 day ago? We've got to respect the non-autos, no doubt about that, but autoflowering strains are opening a whole lot of new options for the home growers. Much faster, can be grown under adverse light conditions, allow for multiple harvests per year outdoors, can be vegged and flowered together with mothers and/or clones in the vegg closet in 18/6, but can also fill a gap in 12/12 non-auto flowering closet, catching up the non-auto plants in the 55-65 days of flowering, etc, etc... They're not for everyone, but they are definetly for some :yes:

I personally also wouldn't have grow autos, probably I would never grow them but as I'm collaborating with Sweet Seeds and last year they released 6 autos in the market I felt a bit compelled to try them all in my indoor grow. And believe that I got really surprised when I saw that I was getting bud that were much bigger than the ones I usually get with non-autos. That can be checked in the Sweet Seeds Test Grows subforum, where I have a couple of test grows of non-autos and another couple of test grows with autos.

And then, I got to this conclusion: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=243225&view=findpost&p=2664758

Well, sorry for hi jacking your thread mate, hehehe, but I started and couldn't stop, hehehehe, I think the vapor of the Big Devil #2 that I'm vaporizing now helped :)

Keep it sweet, have a sweet harvest!

tommy

Hi tommy thanks for passin by :)

Have to totally agree, i personally only done the autos to get a crop in before xmas as i knew it was gonna be really tight with photoperiod..

And can say im nothing but totally impressed with how they've done, even though im not quite there yet i shall let these go to 61 days (only certain times i can harvest :( ).

But judging by what i can see in there now i would say yield wise i will get about roughly the same as i did off my last grow which was photoperiod from clone. :skin_up:

Haven't been lucky enough to sample any of these goodies yet but if they smoke like they look and smell i'll be well pleased.

And as you say Tommy to think that just 55 days ago they where still just a seed, very productive in my eyes.....

1 person likes this

Quick bud shot taken yesterday.....

gallery_60789_3840_275554.jpg

2 people like this

DAY 58 SOME MORE BUD SHOTS.

gallery_60789_3840_347856.jpg

2 people like this

DAY 61:

More bud shots, there coming down tomorrow :skin_up:

gallery_60789_3840_76080.jpg

gallery_60789_3840_24996.jpg

gallery_60789_3840_27677.jpg