Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ukblazer

5 Cream caramel autos

108 posts in this topic

DAY 20 contd:

post-60789-0-94836300-1318882413_thumb.jpg post-60789-0-65929100-1318882416_thumb.jpg post-60789-0-32519800-1318882419_thumb.jpg post-60789-0-78312000-1318882473_thumb.jpg

OVERHEAD SHOTS

2 people like this

they look nice.

1 of my autos was male too :blub:... but i still got all my lovely smelling CC :yahoo:

very healthy looking plants blazer :hippy:

You had a male too !? What just the one? Out of a pack of how many if ya don't mind me asking....?

You had a male too !? What just the one? Out of a pack of how many if ya don't mind me asking....?

yes m8, 1 of the 2 lemon skunk autos was a male!(pack of 5seeds from lowlife)

:(

:(

:wallbash: I was really hoping cream caramel would be 100% reliably female because I just planted some after hearing how good they were... I'd been talking to another UK420 user about them although it seems he also recently won a sweet seeds competition so it may have been hard to get a bad word about them out of him. Hard to tell.

Edited by J-Dawg

:wallbash: I was really hoping cream caramel would be 100% reliably female

You should be ok mate, just think i was unlucky :yinyang:

Edited by ukblazer

Do you find that happens a lot with feminised seeds? I've not seen it before but just planted 7 various feminised autos (cream caramel x2, northern lights, buddha, quick one and la diva x2).

I grew for 8 years and only ever saw a couple of (unintentional) hermies and I think they were modified (to female) chemically.

Its my first time growing from feminized seed or seed at all for that matter, im a clone man usually, so cant really comment to be fair.

But then im sure i read somewhere that the feminized seed rate is supposed to be 99% ie 999 seeds out of a 1000 are female, so if this is the case then i must jus be unlucky :russian:

DAY 23:

SOME SHOTS OF THE GIRLS OUT OF THE TENT FOR WATERING

post-60789-0-70838500-1319145932_thumb.jpg post-60789-0-38585900-1319145934_thumb.jpg post-60789-0-09186500-1319145936_thumb.jpg post-60789-0-80048700-1319145937_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Unlucky with the male fella but the rest are looking good :skin_up:

ATB

DnB

1 person likes this

Unlucky with the male fella but the rest are looking good :skin_up:

ATB

DnB

Thanks man, hope all is growing well for you.......

1 person likes this

Looking good mate, you can see them on edge ready to flower any day, make sure they are getting maximum lumens and all variables are catered for,

as this is the time they will need it to get bigger, they are like a ticking bomb these autos if you know what

i mean..!

enjoy the smooth smoke tho cant wait for your smoke report

peace

They look awesome, really nice close nodes. :hippy: