Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
solarchild

deadwood

96 posts in this topic

I thought about this thread a few weeks ago when I heard Mcshane talking about the movie, just saw its out on may the 31st  :toot:

on a side note, I was talking to a young guy in my work about DEADWWOD recently & told hhim about the prolific use of swearing which BTW is used beautifully,

then I should him the 10minute CockSuckers Vid  lol

1 person likes this

I've just started watching it again from episode 1 in anticipation of the movie version lol

1 person likes this

I think Ellsworth was my favourite character from the series. Just a decent bloke :)

Cocksuckers lol

Thing is that another of my favourite shows got cancelled and then a few years later, because of demand by fans, there was a movie made...

Firefly. Got cancelled without answering any of the questions it was building on. But then they made the movie Serenity and although it had to condense it into a 90 minute movie it was a really enjoyable standalone movie that did a good job of closure for fans of the original TV series.

I'm kinda hoping this is gonna be similar for Deadwood. Proper closure.

MAN I want that that cocksucker (not naming names, no spoilers lol ) to get his come-uppance. Ooooooh he needs to get what's coming to him lol

RIP Ricky Jay. One of the greatest card manipulators & close-up card magicians ever :notworthy: