Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Claude

What to do if you have bad seeds

Hi Members,

This is the way you should act if you encounter a problem with our seeds.

First always keep your invoice and the card that come with our seeds or the number that you have received with the seeds.

Second : Go back where you bought the seeds and ask them to replace them if your problem is justify.

Third : If the store do not want to exchange them then write to info@seriousseeds.com to leave your message with all the info that come with it.

Fourth: If it take to long come here to tell me that you still have not reach our office.

Thank you for your understanding.

Respect

Claude

I have tried pm-ing you Claude,and tried contacting thru the email on the site,but for some stupid reason the site will not allow me to use the @ symbol so I cannnot leave an email address.I have had problems with germination on bubblegum seeds.

Hi Funk,

What can I do for you??

Respect

Claude

I have sent you a pm mate..

I always had good germination rates with Serious seeds. No complaints here. :mellow:

I had roughly 30 seeds of serious seeds white Russian... awful strain, awful growth, awful yeild... between friends we tried a few crops, I would never go to serious seeds again, they were great in  regards to sending me more seeds out to me, and attitude did the same, that's when we give up growing had wasted so much money... I could of said it may of been a lack of experience but my current diary would say I know how to raise cannabis. I put it down to a poor gene pool, was many many years ago mind so things could of changed, I still wouldn't though. 

Sorry not trying to be a dick by contradicting you @CuriousGreenHand  as I can't say anything about the recent White Russian.  I did run WR well over a decade ago and she was knock out then so disappointing to read that kind of feedback and knocks it about 20 places down the imaginary list of "strains I'm running next" that fills my head whenever I let it.

I've run the serious seeds bubblegum (I got the pips as a tester) a few times recently tho and feel I need to speak up for my experience.  The bubblegum regs seeds I ran were good solid plants.  Good spouting rates, easy to grow (I'm a buffoon of a gardener and took a long sabbatical after my first couple of runs so in no way skilled in reading plants let along diagnosing problems and she handled my abuse)  I reckon if I could've left it long enough to cure then there was a taste that could've been associated with bubblegum. 

I'm rubbish at picking out/describing flavours and smells but it was candy shop sweet and a unique fizziness - my mouth's watering just remembering.   I'm even worse at describing the effects but I'd say a good happy buzz too, depends when you harvest to the effect youre after.  I ran most of mine quite long as i like my girls cooked and don't remember her being a knock you on your ass kind of girl but I always thought the Serious girl was the sativa leaning version of bubblegum and from my little experience that's what I got.  I only moved on because of the "grass is greener"/too many strains to try thinking that takes over. 

I've still got seeds to run again and wouldn't hesitate to run their other strains - Arthur's doing his usual magic (Strawberry AKeil) which I'm stalking from afar and like how you know a spade is a spade with his experiences of strains and he too and a few other regulars here ran the bubblegum with similar feedback to mines - so maybe strain/batch -feck knows!

I get where you're coming from as time is precious when there's too many strains to try and they don't live up to what you expect but I'm kind of loyal and it was eating at me not standing up for a breeder who I think are a wee bit under rated but it's still Sunday so do want to stress that I'm not trying to challenge your experience or trying to start a shitfest. (Joking)

Ps Claude if you want to send me some of they Strawberry Akeils pips as surely it's double time for working on a Sunday night tee he

All the best 

1 person likes this

We all have our experiences, negative feedback is asnimportsnt as good feedback, allows identification of issues that can be resolved. Glad you had s great experience with it, yes white Russian was very appealing from its reviews and descriptions, 3 crops told me they aren't for me, as of yet... I have not been disappointed in my current choice of breeders. Like I said though, customer service was good, very responsive. 

1 person likes this

Hi CGH,

Please get back to us at info@seriousseeds.com and we will see what we can do!

Respect

Claude

My strawberry a Keil was a great tasting grow that yielded well.

never tried the white Russian but 100% germ on the strawberry a Keil and got a mum from her to clone from for dwc

I would run anything from the serious seeds catalogue