Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
namkha

Red Thai / 'Sa Daeng'

142 posts in this topic

some photos of the Red Thai (same strain as the Mekong and Mango Thai, I later realised) indoor - very late flowering, and buds

there are descriptions on icmag by a user called Purple Clouds, who seems to have found some standout specimens

Mekong (Red Thai pheno) indoor grown buds

Mekong (Red Thai pheno) indoors, senescence

7 people like this

Beautiful hues and sugar coated. Wonderful.

some photos of the Red Thai (same strain as the Mekong and Mango Thai, I later realised) indoor - very late flowering, and buds

there are descriptions on icmag by a user called Purple Clouds, who seems to have found some standout specimens

Do you know how long they were flowered for @@namkha ?

I've just germed some of your mango thai myself.

I think he took them to around the 18 week mark

14 - 18 weeks is what is normally suggested for pure tropical ganja cultivars indoors, but I think there are many variables involved, including not least what the grower decides is a sign of the strain being ready

Cheers :yep:

some more photo of the Red Thai pheno of the Mekong, grown indoors, at 13 weeks

Mekong (Red Thai pheno) 13 weeks

6 people like this

Would somebody please make this strain available again!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0