Welcome to the new and and we hope much improved UK420.com

Please note that this is a very recent upgrade and we are working hard behind the scenes to complete all the tasks so please bear with us if you find anything that's not working quite as it should be

You can use this topic to report any bugs you find or ask questions about how to use the new site

Thank you for your patience

Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
namkha

Mango Thai

97 posts in this topic

[b]Mango Thai[/b]

[b]Genetics:[/b] Pure Southeast Asian Ganja Plant
[b]Latitude:[/b] 15°N
[b]Regional Maturation:[/b] late December to early February
[b]Height:[/b] 2m - 4m
[b]Aroma:[/b] over-ripe mango and smoky spices
[b]Characteristics:[/b] extreme 'sativa', mutations, no-ceiling high
[b]Grow Type:[/b] Outdoors or greenhouse

A classic fruity-flavoured ganja 'sativa' grown for personal use in Northeast Thailand (Isaan) and Lao.

Buds are resinous and a soft light green colour. Heavy trichome coverage extends from calyxes to leaves. Aromas are of over-ripe mango and smoky spices.

Plants frequently show eccentric leaf mutations and patterns. Twin plants, two to one seed, are also not uncommon.

These are more delicate plants than the more commercially-orientated 'Mekong' type strains. 'Mango Thai' plants give a more highly prized smoke and command higher prices on the market. The 'no ceiling' quality many Westerners refer to in Thai ganja is definitely a quality of this strain.

Highly recommended to breeders and collectors alike. Edited by namkha
7 people like this

Nice one, namkha! :yep:
Anyone you know of tested her indoors yet?
Dammit, sir - how you tempt and tease me with your strains! :rofl:
1 person likes this

[quote name='Arnold Layne' timestamp='1315733861' post='2852880']
Nice one, namkha! :yep:
Anyone you know of tested her indoors yet?
Dammit, sir - how you tempt and tease me with your strains! :rofl:
[/quote]

hi - not yet, only outdoors...

There sure are some lovely looking landrace on the real seed site,me thinks one will be investing.

Dreamland would be the legalisation and freedom to grow all these wonderful different varieties. I wonder who will have a go at doing them indoors. :)

I agree with Arnie, it is a strong tease and temptation reading up on this forum :yes:

[quote name='Thicky' timestamp='1315736753' post='2852928']
I wonder who will have a go at doing them indoors. :)

[/quote]

Where there’s a will there’s a way, :g:

(so far the Mekong has been very manageable inside and is starting to flower on pace with the worked sativas from ACE) Edited by hoots
1 person likes this

I'll have to try at least one the price is good too, I think flowering from seed might be the way to go given the height of some of these.Not just yet though as I've got a bit of a backlog!

Another one to add to my seed list :wassnnme:

Order placed :) looking forward to these :hippy:

any pics of these?

great news. order placed.

Lovely looking buds, there namkha.issan is one of my fav places very friendly people .

Would you say that to reach it's true potential when growing outdoors you'd need to extend the season if possible by using a greenhouse? I can't wait to try this strain. Edited by Artificial Emotion

Been waiting for this one for ages and I missed the original post :stoned:
Took immediate action when I did see it though, and ordered some of these and the Red Thai. I'll be doing them indoors at some stage - not for a few months though.