Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Serpent

Serpents guide to growing autos in soil

366 posts in this topic

Awesome thread , I started off on autos back in 2006 when lowryder appeared and they weren’t all that back then ,but now they seem to be getting pretty decent , especially Sweet seeds , I’ve just started up again after massive layoff and I started off with autos just to get something going as photoperiod plants take time to get into the grow tent and I chose Sweet seeds black cream autos and I’m amazed at the difference to the lowryder and how close they have got to photoperiod in size. Definitely be trying more autos only down side is the light cycle being on so long it puts electric up.large.2E081940-4346-443A-842E-47F53C2AFB01.jpeglarge.3335EFDD-04F5-4169-B83A-482862B7745C.jpeg

1 person likes this

Those are some nice looking buds :yep: Sweet seeds have been a big talk on this site. Hope to see some of your new grows then!

Posted (edited)

large.C6A37967-F080-4556-9883-E6CE82828F89.jpeglarge.148C8781-5D7C-4CFF-978E-72EE66BFD537.jpegThankyou fishbern, Sweet seeds are very cheap and imo are the most viable seeds I’ve ever cracked, I’m glad I asked on here first before buying seeds, cos I’m super happy with sweet seeds, I’ll be cropping the black cream a week Monday and I’ll post some decent pictures, then I’m chucking in photo sensitive cream caramel from sweet seeds also and they are both medical with high CBD. Can’t wait. But I will be trying some more auto seeds from them because they are on par with photo period size buds AWESOME. I’ve also grown out 3 supersonic Cristal storm from samsara seeds which are super resinous but they haven’t got the size to the buds. 

Edited by Greenman187

Hi they great work. Can I ask as I’ve just started my first grow using auto I have a 600w hps and am trying purple haze and kc 45 all the have popped with about an inch root coming out so I have potted with the root down with the seed head just poking the top I did this 2 days ago and still nothing I’ve been reading ur thread and it says it can take upto 36 hours what am I doing wrong please they just sat in the window ledge at the moment in little pots were should I put them please and should they be under or in the dark 

1 minute ago, Newbie7676 said:

Hi they great work. Can I ask as I’ve just started my first grow using auto I have a 600w hps and am trying purple haze and kc 45 all the have popped with about an inch root coming out so I have potted with the root down with the seed head just poking the top I did this 2 days ago and still nothing I’ve been reading ur thread and it says it can take upto 36 hours what am I doing wrong please they just sat in the window ledge at the moment in little pots were should I put them please and should they be under or in the dark 

Are they warm where you have them. Like a constant 20'C plus? 

You ha e to give the plant chance to get a foothold before it pushes upwards. 

For future ref your seed should be just below the surface and it will bemreak through on it's own.

1 person likes this

I just have them sat under a normal lamp to keep warm thanks for the help and info should I leave them they or move them