Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Serpent

Serpents guide to growing autos in soil

405 posts in this topic

Its very warm in my Vegging cabinet. About 25 - 30c at max, and never below 20c. It averages a good 25-7c I reckon.

Cheers, thank for the info. I just popped my seeds into the soil. Room temp is 25c

Mine usually hoovers around 25-28c

Also here's a pic of my latest harvest, 2 Cream Caramels and the remainder of a Black Jack all nicely curing in jars :hippy:

gallery_57657_3504_40315.jpg

1 person likes this

I popped my 10 cc in water 2 days ago and now I'm waiting for them to pop above ground.

My tent is usually between 25-28c.

I hate waiting for them to pop above the surface.

Good luck mate and yeah always a nervous time :hippy:

I'm currently growing mi5 and russian rocket fuel autoflowers from short stuff using the PM OT range, your guide has been great help so far!

Amazing guide! Going to be starting my auto op soon!!!

Gotta DR120, 600w HPS (dual spec) and doin (sweet seeds) 5 CC, 3 BJ and (short stuff) 4 Himalaya Blue Diesel.

Got my PM supreme soil, PM OT grow & bloom & PM Granules stocked up. Gonna germ in kitchen roll then into .5L tray w/ a 125w CFL (6400k blue) & finish in 11L sq pots. Can't wait to get this bad boy on the go! Thanks again for the great guide!

Peace!

Glad it was of help dude and good luck cracking your autos :yep:

1 person likes this

I'm helping a friend start 10 cream caramels and 10 big devils. Some of them have cracked in under 24hrs. I'll be showing him this guide to use. A great bit of info.

Just wondering, do you just water/feed when the pots dry out or just every couple of days??

Sorry if i've missed it somewhere else in the thread.

Thanks for taking the time to do this and for helping others :smokin:

Glad it was of help Sid, and yeah I let the pots dry out before feeding which is usually every 2-3 days in my set up

Hey Serpent. Just got my tent set up yesterday, I have an almost identical set up to yours.

Got Plant Magic Supreme Soil, Bio Silicon, Granules and Old Timers Organic Bloom. What I'm wondering is what soil to use in my 0.5l Pots before I pot up to 6.5ls. I am assuming the Supreme soil is to strong for seedlings?

Cheers

Yeah I start them in PM soil as it is a light mix, although the last couple of grows, some the seedlings have got a little burnt and I can only put it down to the soil being a little hot as autos can be sensitive, another option is to use seedling and cutting compost, most places that sell general gardening stuff normally stock it, although if your wanting to keep your grow fully organic, my understanding is seedling compost generally isn't, but I do stand to be corrected on that.

Good luck mate :hippy:

lo Serpent was wondering at greens they only have plant magic soil ? will this be ok for auto'sand was wondering if the plant magic granules be ok for potting up or maybe thier catalyst ? just wanna make sure i dont order stuff i dont need thx

Yeah I grow all my autos in PM soil, and yup, I use granules when potting up, I don't use Catalyst, although I've got a bottle, I just never felt the need to use it, maybe one day, but I do use Bio-Silicon which I start on the first feed at pot up and I stop it as I introduce the nutes.

Keep it green :hippy:

Hey mate, can i ask how much oldtimer grow I should give them? they are 21 days from seed, i noticed the tips of new growth on a couple of plants have tiny yellow tips, so im assuming they made be hungry. Thanks

serpent,congrats on your advice i am using it like a bible,but my babies 15 wwd bb are now about 5 inches high looking well extremly.how do i keep humidity levels up,i have a radiotor at number 1,coming on one hour before my 600 light goes off,and going back of one hour before my light goes back on.i am ready to put babies into 11 ltr pots with coco soil on monday pre,soaked can you give me any help about humidity levels,some one said put a bowl of water at the 4 corners wen i pot up to big pots and also soak a couple of towels over radiators for humidity ,any help would be champion,also using canna ab nutes every 3to 5 days,140ml each n babies ,also wen i move to big pots how much water daily is it 200 ml daily ta serpent once again