Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
leokahn

planting out unwanted overgrown mums

Hi, i have 5 or 6 mums that are over 6ft tall, they are from clones and very bushy, i have no use for them and they are touching the ceiling, i can prune them of course but i am wondering when the best time would be to plant out, obviously the later i do it the less chance of them getting found so would it be a good idea to put them out around mid september? as we dont get 12/12 untill then surely it will have no delay on harvest time?

or maybe i should i start flowering them now to plant out mid september? they are only under 300W of fluros, would it matter if they started flowering under what would normally take 1000W+ of HID lighting?

Thanks.

I'd get them out now to let them acclimatise and toughen up a bit before it's starts getting a bit more colder, especially at night, then again all my guerilla attempts have been disasters so take that advice with caution :D

1 person likes this

Start flowering, as mould is a factor outside in October.

:spliff:

Edited by Maui wowie
1 person likes this

as said get them out asap,to aclimatise to the cold. and getting a good root mass ,in the outdoor spot before flowering . :yinyang: im allso putting some outside to make bubble /bho of them. aswell as make some seeds for next year.. as you say trim them down abbit . as 6 ft ganja trees ar hard to move about ,to your plot. :skin_up:

1 person likes this

as said get them out asap,to aclimatise to the cold. and getting a good root mass ,in the outdoor spot before flowering . :yinyang: im allso putting some outside to make bubble /bho of them. aswell as make some seeds for next year.. as you say trim them down abbit . as 6 ft ganja trees ar hard to move about ,to your plot. :skin_up:

no issues with moving 6ft plants, i will do it early hours of the morning when the sky is cloudy. :pitchfork:

i will get them out asap then, still need to find somewhere to put them though which i am having real dificulty with, thats why i didnt do my last gorrilla grow i was going to do because i couldnt look after the plants without too much risk of being caught, at least now i wont have to give them so much attention.