Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HopefullySoon

@ The Mad Hippy

Hi m8

Just have a quick question for ya if ya dont mind .

i have remoted a ballast , it works after remoting (tested with a broom handle to turn power on) :smoke:

I need a box to keep all the nasty electrics away from anything , dont want anything getting shocked .

But whats the box I need called ? and the kind of supplier where i can get 1 , I know to wire the earth to it once its fitted .

The dimensions are 280mm x 110mm x 120mm .

Cheers m8

Hopefully Soon

Thanx again in advance

its called a box :)

best bet would be a 12 x 6 x 6 adaptable box,cost ya around £10-£15 ,any decent electrical wholsalers should be able to get them,just drill a load of 6mm holes in the lid for ventalation, another idea if you can find one is a metal bell box,type of thing they use for burglar alarms.

Cheers bud

Hopefully Soon

Just remember, if you do go for the metal bell box, earth that sucker! ;)

Grab a handful of cable conduit ends...to stop cable from being damaged from the box holes.

Edited by Souljah