Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cream 47

Cream 47

12.jpg

Exceptional hybridization of our SWS04 (Cream Caramel®) with our elite clone of AK47. The result of this cross is a very powerful plant, productive and aromatic. Quite a vigorous plant, it produces strong thick stems and branches. It develops large, dense buds, loaded with plenty of resin. During flowering some plants can acquire some blue, purple and reddish colors. The yield at the end of the flowering period is very high.
The flavor and aroma of this variety is extra sweet and preserves the base of earthy and humus flavor so appreciated and original of the Caramel Cream®. The effect of this plant is very potent and at the same time very well-balanced, between relaxation and excitement, typical of Indica-Sativa hybrids.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS26
Indica/Sativa: 50%/50%
Indoor yield: 500-650 gr/m2
Outdoors yield: 500-750 gr/plant
Interior blooming: 8 weeks
Outdoor harvest: mid September

2º Award - Best in Indoor profesional - II Secret Cup Islas Canarias - Tenerife - 2015
3º Award - Copa Hash Resin (En seco) - II Secret Cup Islas Canarias - Tenerife - 2015
1º Award - Extracciones BHO - I Copa Castillo Fuerteventura - Fuerteventura - 2015

11.png

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
1 person likes this

Mmm sounds like my cup of tea there, are they available yet and are they auto feminised or regular seeds

2 people like this

Grew one of these outdoors this summer at Lat 37N.

Been jarred up for 3 months so decided to try her out. Sticky stuff after grinding, wonderful texture, feels almost damp :thumsup:

I like these 50/50 Indica/Sativas, nice mellow buzz and still compos mentis. Lovely stuff, would recommend.

These were gifted to me at the Canna Expo in Seville this year so big thanks to Tommy & Jaypp for that.

gallery_84917_12065_263058.jpg

Edited by Peregrine
5 people like this

What a beautiful picture Peregrine, nice shot!

Very glad to know you are enjoying this variety, is really good ;)

I wish you a nice Xmas with family and friends, an I hope to see you next year!

Sweet smokes!

jaypp

2 people like this

Cheers Jaypp, and all good things to you and your family/friends this Xmas.

I'll see you again next year ;)https://www.expocanamo.com

I'm working my way through my stash of Cream Caramel, Jack47, Cream47, Green Poison & Black Jack... life's tough !!

All the best.

2 people like this

3 people like this

Divine !

Yours has bigger buds but mine are more frosty :D

2 people like this

Just grew 2 out and they looked very similar to yours jay it’s lovely to smoke so much so I’ve put another 2 in for crimbo 

Edited by m99
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

It's time for the excellent Cream 47®

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg