Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

11,279 posts in this topic
6 minutes ago, Topdeck said:

Yes mate, all identical. However, one I topped a lot and it finished mid/late Oct. All other finished last week Sept but they handle the wet well so don't worry if its a late finisher. Yields OK 3-5 oz. 

Its right up there with the best outdoor strains imo and I class it as my strongest smoke and it makes exceptional blond hash. 

I'm all in for Kalashnikov this season, I also grew Soyuz OG Exp (huge yields, super strong) and Cake CBD. Both brilliant so I'm convinced these genetics are perfect for our lat! I've read they use Russian land races from similar to UK lats in their strains so makes sense I suppose. I've seen them on the Web being grown in Russia and Canada with great results. 

Anyway, i'll be growing:

Kabul exp (Sept finisher) 

Baikal exp (Aug finisher) 

Kalashnikov exp (Aug) 

Soyuz OG exp (Sept finisher) 

Critical Exp (Aug finisher) 

And some sept/Oct finishers:

Power Russian

White Widdow 47

CBD: all sept/Oct finishers

Cake CBD

Kuban Doctor

Moscow Blueberry

I'm putting a lot of faith in these Russian genetics lol

Kabul exp photos below  (just noticed the snail on top of the main cola in first photo - bastard!) 

large.large.A21B37C3-F723-43D6-B3BF-8DBFB885C8EF.jpeg.20b9c78be0e16ef6f0672f6f45786385.jpeglarge.large.73A61724-8C9C-4D72-9DD4-9E2219100DB1.jpeg.caebd283f557676ed276f1ec58089603.jpeglarge.5fff3e215da3a_large.3AFDF3F9-ED82-4F2E-B970-58955FFE03AD.jpeg.c3c4db2c5ecc2d545ab89ce4add9b219(1).jpeglarge.IMG_27102020_235325_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpglarge.IMG_18102020_214922_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpglarge.IMG_18102020_214853_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

I also already have several varieties bought from kalashnikov seeds :
 - Purple russian express
- Kabul Express
- Soyuz OG express
- Baikal Express
- Katyusha
Which strains did you grow from Kalashnikov and when were they harvested? I am interested in varieties that finish in September or eventually the first week of October.

My Kabul :

large_her9.JPGlarge_her7.JPGlarge.her15.JPGlarge.her16.JPG

11 people like this

These russian strains looking nice would they be good for hashing 

1 hour ago, Ccs141 said:

These russian strains looking nice would they be good for hashing 

Exceptional for hashing as they are very trichome heavy, I'll post some pics of a few bits I have left when i next access my stash :yep:

Edited by Topdeck

Which strains did you grow from Kalashnikov and when were they harvested? I am interested in varieties that finish in September or eventually the first week of October.

Over the last  seasons I've grown:

Kabul Express, cake CBD, purple russian express, Soyuz OG kush, big altai sativa express, kuban express and siberian harliquin. 

The latter 3 didn't finish due to a security scare but they looked immense up to that point. The other 4 finished end Sept apart from 1 Kabul express that went to end of oct. Soyuz OG in particular seemed bullet proof to mold, never seen such a strong plant - on my list for 2021. All 4 though were magnificent and I'd highly recommend cake CBD - it makes amazing extracts and for a CBD plant it will alter your opinion of cbd that for sure lol. Normally end of September is a problem but not for these, they succumbed to mold maybe 3-5% but that is it. I've harvested over 10 plants in 2 seasons so it's not a fluke. 

Check out a grow by moosefarts from Canada (not this site, another one) and he grew quite a few express strains admittedly in his garden and he had some mold issues/paranoia but its a great guide for when they finish. Also interesting from his diary is how quickly they started flowering which I have seen with my own plants. He also did some really great training to create some monsters! They responded well. 

Long story short, Kalashnikov seem like a breeder whose claims of finishing times etc you can trust. 

Good luck dude, I'll be watching with interest. 

5 people like this

On 13.01.2021 at 9:50 PM, Topdeck said:

Over the last  seasons I've grown:

Kabul Express, cake CBD, purple russian express, Soyuz OG kush, big altai sativa express, kuban express and siberian harliquin. 

The latter 3 didn't finish due to a security scare but they looked immense up to that point. The other 4 finished end Sept apart from 1 Kabul express that went to end of oct. Soyuz OG in particular seemed bullet proof to mold, never seen such a strong plant - on my list for 2021. All 4 though were magnificent and I'd highly recommend cake CBD - it makes amazing extracts and for a CBD plant it will alter your opinion of cbd that for sure lol. Normally end of September is a problem but not for these, they succumbed to mold maybe 3-5% but that is it. I've harvested over 10 plants in 2 seasons so it's not a fluke. 

Check out a grow by moosefarts from Canada (not this site, another one) and he grew quite a few express strains admittedly in his garden and he had some mold issues/paranoia but its a great guide for when they finish. Also interesting from his diary is how quickly they started flowering which I have seen with my own plants. He also did some really great training to create some monsters! They responded well. 

Long story short, Kalashnikov seem like a breeder whose claims of finishing times etc you can trust. 

Good luck dude, I'll be watching with interest. 

I wanted to create an account on this site but I got information as spam, I wrote them an email and no answer... maybe someone knows some nice forums with outdoor growing in a similar climate ?

Guys we now stock Kalashnikov seeds on the site for ease of purchase along side rgs stock :yep: 

4 people like this

3 hours ago, panik said:

Guys we now stock Kalashnikov seeds on the site for ease of purchase along side rgs stock :yep: 

Nice1 @panik looks like you've got the whole range there as most only stock dribs and drabs. 

I've yet to purchase this year's seeds so I'm chuffed I can now get them through RGSC!

Respect :yinyang:

1 person likes this

@panik stuff dreams are made of that mate! Awesome bro

fast cookies aye :eek:.. looks bangin.., that coming out this season?? 

Edited by crticalcontent
2 people like this

22 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

@panik stuff dreams are made of that mate! Awesome bro

fast cookies aye :eek:.. looks bangin.., that coming out this season?? 

:ninja::smug:

2 people like this

On 06/12/2020 at 5:41 PM, Dodgee said:

@DutchFox

800 odd plants for personal issit mate? 

Even if they're regs and you gotta pull half of them 400+ plants?? 

Maybe re-read the site rules.  The ethos is "dump the dealer" not "become one". 

:yep:

Here here well said old chap!

2 people like this

4 hours ago, B-real said:

Here here well said old chap!

Fuck knows how people grow like 6 & then bang more in right after they pulled. Must be hitting like 15 grams a plant or am I missing something...