Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

11,184 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, bfehillbilly said:

I wouldn't chop any with no signs of mold by the looks of the pics they have several weeks till they are mature with the rain you are getting it should be alright to chop after fertilizing but yes it is best to flush them for a couple weeks but the rain should speed the process

Thanks man, much appreciated 

Good luck with them hope you get them home mature and mold free

1 person likes this

11 out early summer in terrible soil and not visited at all until last week 

here is the results of this years gg

no.1   how does a plant spend so long growing and only do this ?  a friend had the same cuts in a green house and they're 5ft tall 

UnN1V4U.jpg

no.2 

GWA6dok.jpg

next year maybe some plot prep and some light fluffy soil rather than the heavy cloying clay that didn't allow the roots to go in more than a few cm 

so small ripper wouldn't even find them to rip and if they did they wouldn't rip just out of pity,  even knowing where they were still had a job finding them 

5 people like this

also managed to find a layby with a discarded cannabis grow,  about 20 or so 10 gallon felt / fabric pots.  had a rummage and came away with three of them, which are now soaking in bleach in the shed to kill anything nasty that may have been lurking on them,  will put them through the washing machine to finish cleaning them,  if there is anything left of them after the cleaning i think i'll give them a whirl in my next outdoor grow 

save me having to dig the horrible clay soil 

large.IMG_20201020_180132_compress76.jpglarge.IMG_20201020_180152_compress33.jpglarge.IMG_20201020_180354_compress38.jpg

Still got a while to go, hopefully won't lose too much to mould. Was hard to take pics in 50mph wind. Been checking daily and removing any I find. I cut 1 yesterday but put most in the freezer as hardly worth drying bits that small. 

Edited by Cornishforest
9 people like this

Bottled it and cut tops off a couple more in the rain as spots of mould showing and pointless waiting till its too late. Will probably take lower bits tomorrow and hope my last 2 fill out more before they show mould. Will have lots to make hash with. 

large.5f90595fe1b40_gthunk21.jpglarge.5f90598f3513b_bhxww.jpg

top ,,last one on the plot needs couple more weeks ,,g13 haze x thunk,,,,,,below blue haze x auto ww,,pretty smooth

21 people like this

:yinyang:

large.Screenshot_20201023_141958.jpglarge.Screenshot_20201023_141935.jpg

21 people like this

looks tasty,what is she?

Not a bad year, could go without pandemic tho

large.IMG_20191004_163412.jpg

large.IMG_20191004_143913.jpg

19 people like this

@Jazbec is that in the UK??

Jack Herer by vision seeds chopped this morning in the pissing down welsh rain.

Only one small spot of mould on lower bud just wish i had planted her out earlier than the middle of july smells bloody lush.

large.DSCN2990.JPGlarge.DSCN2992.JPG

17 people like this

38 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

Jack Herer by vision seeds chopped this morning in the pissing down welsh rain.

Only one small spot of mould on lower bud just wish i had planted her out earlier than the middle of july smells bloody lush.

large.DSCN2990.JPGlarge.DSCN2992.JPG

Lovely colours on that mate.

Are you planning ahead for next year yet :cowboy:

I was at my new plot Thursday and that little white plan came right at my plot and then turned, I couldn’t see him for ages cos the sun but then it was to late to move

He was out for hours but never flew over me again so hopefully he didn’t see me

Plots going to take a lot of work cos it’s all slate/stone and I turned an area over of about 4 square meters in 5 hours and removed a few hundred bits of Slate/stone

Will be a cracking spot once done

Im also not sacking off the plot I’ve said I am for past few years   lol  , it’s a nightmare and dangerous to get to so I know it’s secure , last visit to cut the killer kush fv, I worked out a safer way to pass the dangerous part

3 people like this

8 minutes ago, Jack010 said:

Lovely colours on that mate.

Are you planning ahead for next year yet :cowboy:

I was at my new plot Thursday and that little white plan came right at my plot and then turned, I couldn’t see him for ages cos the sun but then it was to late to move

He was out for hours but never flew over me again so hopefully he didn’t see me

Plots going to take a lot of work cos it’s all slate/stone and I turned an area over of about 4 square meters in 5 hours and removed a few hundred bits of Slate/stone

Will be a cracking spot once done

Im also not sacking off the plot I’ve said I am for past few years   lol  , it’s a nightmare and dangerous to get to so I know it’s secure , last visit to cut the killer kush fv, I worked out a safer way to pass the dangerous part

Yes mate already planning got the little plot i just chopped this one from got my RGSC plot got 2 new plots sorted to replace the mango plot and the rgsc plot that got eaten and i am hoping all this covid will have pissed off by next year so we can reclaim a plot we never used cos it was to far away there's room for a dozen or more there.

I'm wondering if that plane is google or something cos ive seen it everywhere lately even flew over when i was in work one day.

Mate i know u said its a bugger to get to but u wont believe where this plot is its a right pain in the arse but the right weather and a bit more prep and its safe and should yield a good few ounces next year if all goes to plan.

Hopefully we have enough bud to see both of us into the new year so although not as much as we hoped it will save us a good few quid each plus we learnt and we shall adapt. lol

Did you chop that essex gold looked really nice last pics u posted?

Been trying to sweet talk flighty he got new ones for next year he reckons but that essex gold looks spot on.

2 people like this