Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

9,750 posts in this topic

Shit boys didn't know tfz got ripped! Fuckers.. glad you both still got your years supply though @zug @Andromedian :hippy:

7 people like this

large.5db168ec9cc98_24101.jpg

303   pheno 1  fail 

large.5db16992df242_24102.jpg

303 pheno 2 not a speck of mold 

large.5db16bf83f761_24103.jpglarge.5db16c37ac2a9_24104.jpg

g13 hz x thunk  fell over had a few specks of mold so was chopped early 

13 people like this

Second to last girls out for this season are some nice dinafem blueberry cookies choped today.

large.DSC00448.JPGlarge.DSC00442.JPGlarge.DSC00411.JPGlarge.DSC00446.JPG

16 people like this

Purkle....

23rd October 2019 Harvest

52Lat

Naturally some mold, 20% - 25% mold perhaps.
Pleasent smell, so hard to define, am i smelling hints of Green Gold? or hints of Purkle in Green Gold? The Skunk influence maybe? Theres a sweet citrus smell there too, nice!
Not gonna be a massive yeild, in all fairness its extremly high leaf to bud ratio, but very resinous.
Would i grow again? I don't think i will, not the best outdoor strain, too late, too leafy, to prone to mold, not really a proper outdoor strain for UK  if im honest, Spain maybe, or Lats lower than 51, it does come with breeder advice such as "if you live somewhere with long warm & sunny summers", thats not really UK, but it was worth a shot. I would have had another Purkle in the garden but the wind blew her over when she was 4ft tall during veg, she never recovered and just died, shame, would love to have seen how this done in the garden, much better im sure.
No smoke report yet as it's still drying. But im sure it gonna taste goooood!!!

large.rsz_purkle_23rd_oct_2019_harvest_1.jpg

large.rsz_purkle_23rd_oct_2019_harvest_6.jpg

large.rsz_purkle_23rd_oct_2019_harvest_7.jpg

large.rsz_purkle_23rd_oct_2019_harvest_3.jpg

large.rsz_purkle_23rd_oct_2019_harvest_14.jpg

large.rsz_purkle_23rd_oct_2019_harvest_11.jpg

large.rsz_purkle_23rd_oct_2019_harvest_34.jpg

large.rsz_purkle_23rd_oct_2019_harvest_28.jpg

large.rsz_purkle_23rd_oct_2019_harvest_30.jpg

SubSpecies Special....... Resin drop anyone? A deformed Stalked Trichrome

large.rsz_thc.jpg

A good night.......

large.rsz_purkle_23rd_oct_2019_harvest_53.jpg

Untill next year....... BIG UP!!!
Peace & Love UK420 Crew

Been a wicked year :yinyang:
Respects
SubSpecies :bong:

Edited by SubSpecies
17 people like this

Harvested my last plant tonight; gorilla zkittlez , freebie which imo are always late or never flowering for me and this one was a bit that way; i think it started flowering late August but as i never visited her who knows, I thought for some stupid reason it gorilla as in outdoors not glue doh, very slow to get going, but it weathered all the weeks of rain and was comparatively mold free, but it was there so chop chop. If the finger hash is to go by she should be a good smoke.

large_wez2.jpglarge_wez3.jpglarge_wez1.jpg

13 people like this

I dunno if anyone remembers but my car died about a month ago and i still had a few girls out at a site i couldnt reach without a car.. well, i got another car and went over to see wha gwarn. The plants i had out were late plantouts. There was;

1 x red mandarin, 1 x critical sour, 1 x alien gorilla (freebie) and 2 x super skunk (freebies).. the red mandarin and critical sour were both ravaged by rot. They looked like they got quite mature before they did though and as i wasnt there to see, i cant say weather they were resistant or not. I did manage to salvage a few buds of each to help me decide if ill try them next yr. @RandyBoBandy here is the bud i salvaged (red mandarin) ill let you kno how she smokes in a wk or 2..Screenshot-2019-10-30-12-53-16.pngno pics of the critical sour bud i salvaged. The alien gorilla had hardly any rot, however it also had hardly any thc and as far as i can see, no hairs either? Super dense buds tho..Screenshot-2019-10-30-12-52-39.pngScreenshot-2019-10-30-12-52-34.pngbut the real surprise was the super skunk. 2 plants that i never imagined would come in. One of which turned an intense purple. Both smell typically skunky, are understandably quite loose and leafy but are fully mature with about 15% rot on the green pheno and 10% on the purple pheno. I almost didnt go back. Glad i did now!..Screenshot-2019-10-30-12-52-21.pngScreenshot-2019-10-30-12-52-53.pngScreenshot-2019-10-30-12-53-02.pngScreenshot-2019-10-30-12-52-25.pngScreenshot-2019-10-30-12-52-43.pngi love the symmetry..Screenshot-2019-10-30-12-53-28.pngthats it for this year. Only 4-5 months and we can get going again!! Ill be keepin an eye out for the last minute harvests! 

Peace

21 people like this

I'm having nightmares over bud rot currently.Keeps me awake at night lol.

1 person likes this

large.IMG_1483.JPG

9 people like this

2 hours ago, blackbob said:

I'm having nightmares over bud rot currently.Keeps me awake at night lol.

@blackbob As it's halloween..... hope my picture didn't contribute to your nightmares :ghost:

large.large.jpg

13 people like this

llol

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, SubSpecies said:

@blackbob As it's halloween..... hope my picture didn't contribute to your nightmares :ghost:

large.large.jpg

Heartbreaking pic.

1 person likes this

Pirate pacman, the mouldy bud edition

2 people like this

@Hairy ape

Yeah man :pugwash: sure to gobble up those nuggets in no time! Game over for my buddie in that pic :russian:

Edited by SubSpecies
2 people like this

10 minutes ago, SubSpecies said:

@Hairy ape

Yeah man :pugwash: sure to gobble up those nuggets in no time! Game over for my buddie in that pic :russian:

Iv'e been cutting the heads off the snakes for weeks now,and to be honest lower buds are thriving with no mould showing.you got to get in quick though and snip them out.

1 person likes this

Bit like dead heading some of ya show Dahlias.top the leader if it's not right and hope the energy goes into the lower flowers,usually works out ok.

1 person likes this