Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

9,754 posts in this topic

@SubSpecies just a heads up be vidulant on the mold i found 2 specs in 2 seperate bits today so down she came  (yours looks lovely btw ) but over all what a easy plant to maintan and mange (yes she does become a greedy bitch when in flower ) . Credit to @panik for more top notch gentics. Would I grow hell yes think im going to end up just over a 0z dried. My fire 99 gave me a otall over all of 22g dry some in the jar is better then losing it all.

Edited by bubbleguppie
2 people like this

@bubbleguppie Bless bredren, yeah i found (funny enough) 2 specs of mold on mine, chopped the infected buds clean off, only small buds though. Fed her a few days ago coz she looks damn hungry. It smell beautiful, just like a Hollands Hope i did back in 2005, but outdoor genetics are a whole heap better now, a pleasure to be refrehed with that smell once again after all those years. Those pics are couple weeks old now, my camera is gummed up from my fingers from my last Affidaze photo shoot and won't work anymore :wallbash:but i have a shitty one i'll have to use, so update will follow in couple weeks when harvest.

Enjoy you fruits bubbleguppie. One Love

4 people like this

@panik  That Affiedaze :woot: Incredible! Never had such sticky goodness! Gobsmacked bro! :notworthy:

3 people like this

large.5da4b9740024b_wg1.jpg

better out than in 

20 people like this

Amazed plants aren't all mush by now with this weather but most seem to be pushing through.

large.rsz_img_20191014_081034989_hdr.jpg

A bit battered by the wind again but at least they're not on the floor. Some mould starting on the red russian,about 10-15% so starting harvesting that,could've done with another week,might leave a few branches.

large.rsz_img_20191014_081056223.jpglemon skunk getting there

large.rsz_img_20191014_081323351.jpglarge.rsz_img_20191014_081350633.jpg

Sweet tooth needs at least another week. Other plants seem mould free(I didn't look to hard)If they can get through the next few days rain I should be on the home stretch as weather looking a lot more settled to the end of the month 

15 people like this

16 hours ago, harvestreaper said:

large.5da4b9740024b_wg1.jpg

better out than in 

what makes up this strain, looks real nice

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, geo1 said:

what makes up this strain, looks real nice

thanks ,,it came outta some bud brought from cali told to me as gelato 41 got 6 seeds her sis one of the frostiest plants ive seen but couldnt get her to clone or  reveg this one less white less yeild but strongest of bunch not a sniff of mold i call her white grl as i dont know true pedigree could be selfed geleto 41 or a cross its defnatley got the white in it as i reconise it from other crosses ive had  

6 people like this

1 hour ago, harvestreaper said:

thanks ,,it came outta some bud brought from cali told to me as gelato 41 got 6 seeds her sis one of the frostiest plants ive seen but couldnt get her to clone or  reveg this one less white less yeild but strongest of bunch not a sniff of mold i call her white grl as i dont know true pedigree could be selfed geleto 41 or a cross its defnatley got the white in it as i reconise it from other crosses ive had  

and it's early, seems that despite the crappy weather for the end of flower most strains kicked into flower nice and early this year. I've noticed even strains that are due for late October finish are nearing maturity

2 people like this

3 hours ago, geo1 said:

and it's early, seems that despite the crappy weather for the end of flower most strains kicked into flower nice and early this year. I've noticed even strains that are due for late October finish are nearing maturity

i always stik unkowns out can be surpising that one coulda done with couple more weeks but had a security issue so i cut her as is,, after losing  my pick her sis this more than made up for it ,,two star dog crosses did ok to

4 people like this

Macganja vs the weather... The weather won..  Total mold fest this year... Harvest what i could this year. About 2 wks ago.. But really nothing worth shouting about or posting... Hence the delay.... possibly 1 jar after dry... At a push. 

Lmog didn't hold up to the onslaught of rain.. Mold 85-90%.. Although great smell... Pic is deceiving... Alot more mold on inspection... 

large.IMG_20191009_145729-864x1152.jpg

The next one possibly 95%mold...but no pics too depressing.. 

large.IMG_20190921_163055-1382x1843.jpg

SKITZZO preformed slightly better against mold... But less yield... But very nice smell! 75% mold

large.IMG_20191009_145739-864x1152.jpg

Very impressed with Skittzo very fruity... Sweety smell.... with right weather this would be awesome! 

Next year the weather will be betterer! 

Peace all:yep:

16 people like this

@MacGanja seems everyone is having a bad year.

On the plus side I've heard a couple of my creations have done exceptionally well, and they've certainly been put thru their paces ;)

Edited by flighty
7 people like this

Sweet seeds Jack47 FV has beaten the mold this season, god knows how, stem rot ravaged it 2 seasons ago. I had 3 seeds left, chopped last weekend and just a pinch of mold

4 people like this

20 minutes ago, geo1 said:

Sweet seeds Jack47 FV has beaten the mold this season, god knows how, stem rot ravaged it 2 seasons ago. I had 3 seeds left, chopped last weekend and just a pinch of mold

That's good to hear my j47 has done well against mould to jus a few bits...not bad after the relentless rain we've had...let me no how she smokes 

Blue skies sb 

5 people like this

12 minutes ago, Sliverback1 said:

That's good to hear my j47 has done well against mould to jus a few bits...not bad after the relentless rain we've had...let me no how she smokes 

Blue skies sb 

Will do. Has the most amazing smell. Got that old school woody haze vibe

4 people like this

23 hours ago, flighty said:

@MacGanja seems everyone is having a bad year.

On the plus side I've heard a couple of my creations have done exceptionally well, and they've certainly been put thru their paces ;)

Yeah i have caught up with a few pics.... They Look amazing dude... Congrats.... :yep: Proper hard core.... Asha did them proud... Would love to run some next year...! :clapping:

3 people like this