Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

11,184 posts in this topic

kin ell   reaper ... that 7th pic of the plot ... i nearly creamed me jeans lol ....   i would of been happy if i had just one plant turn out like that this year mate ....  brilliant stuff 

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, vortex said:

kin ell   reaper ... that 7th pic of the plot ... i nearly creamed me jeans lol ....   i would of been happy if i had just one plant turn out like that this year mate ....  brilliant stuff 

thanks  vortex ,glad you liked it lol how come yours didnt turn out ?

Spike and I did a plant and leave together. New spot. Didn't use anything in the soil... Just went three times. Plant. Harvest autos and then this visit. Some of it was a little early, but with a bit of work on the soil this plot will be the dogs danglies next season. 

Best plant on the plot was our hack Pink crack (pink hindu (epk x hk) x spikes f3 exogold) large.Screenshot_20190928_222157.jpg.7ae

And this is the modest haul... Probably enough for a few months smoke... But should see two tokers covered. Mix of Pink UEL, SAD from Sweet seeds, pink crack, SSH x RD, UEL x Erdbeer... Probably something else. 

large.Screenshot_20190928_222218.jpg.5b4

Edited by Bubs Smoosh
Adding crack to the pink...
13 people like this

3 hours ago, harvestreaper said:

thanks  vortex ,glad you liked it lol how come yours didnt turn out ?

had a plot dug over by a logging company who destroyed the whole woods .... SEVERE case of mold on another plot   and the last got found  and kicked all over the place mate ANOTHER totally shite  crop and waste of time ...

Wow @harvestreaper! Nice results! Looks like your hacks have some excellent mold resistance! Some of those buds look lush! I take it you're not south west? We are having a ball ache with this rain..

@cumbriangreen lets have a look at all these mold free monsters then. A few weeks back you said you had plenty out and you were goin to post some pics wen you next went up. Surely you have visited since then? I know im just a novice that only knows the basics but isnt it about harvest time? Surely with your fountain of knowledge and experience you have far exceeded any results ive seen so far. I bet mine look like autos next to yours right? How are those redlands holding up? 

5 people like this

Trimmers having a smoke on the plot :smokin:

large.user462206_pic1977164_1569619483.jpglarge.user462206_pic1977162_1569619483.jpglarge.user462206_pic1977106_1569612958.jpg

23 people like this

@Ch@ppers

Do you blind fold the crew on way to plot or do you trust they'll all have forgotten the location by the following year?

I suppose you must have a fair degree of trust in your regular crew anyways but I'd be giving them all the Hessian sack treatment enroute myself.

Maybe I have trust issues.... Or maybe I just know people ...

Just wondering which way you swing like lol

2 people like this

I have a friend that I take with me on trimming, even with +/- 20m coordinates, he couldn't find the plot :D And he has been there 2 times before. Some people just can't navigate in bush I guess

Edited by zorg
2 people like this

9 hours ago, vortex said:

had a plot dug over by a logging company who destroyed the whole woods .... SEVERE case of mold on another plot   and the last got found  and kicked all over the place mate ANOTHER totally shite  crop and waste of time ...

keep fighting til the universe yeilds 

4 people like this

8 hours ago, ocb said:

Wow @harvestreaper! Nice results! Looks like your hacks have some excellent mold resistance! Some of those buds look lush! I take it you're not south west? We are having a ball ache with  rain

been piissng down here in greater london to had to take this one early this morniing as mold had begun an she heavily seeded large.5d906bcaab933_2991.jpglarge.5d906b9aab0af_2993.jpg

Edited by harvestreaper
9 people like this

large.5d906bb0063d5_2992.jpglarge.5d906b87894c7_2994.jpglarge.5d906b74120b5_2995.jpglarge.5d906adf2e2ee_2996.jpglarge.5d906ac7aa037_2997.jpglarge.5d906ab2ba80c_2998.jpglarge.5d906a9c256d8_2999.jpg

rainy  night / morning today 

17 people like this

Beautiful color on that last pic, red yellow green! A reggae bud dub :bong:
What strain is that bredren?

Edited by SubSpecies
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, SubSpecies said:

Beautiful color on that last pic, red yellow green! A reggae bud dub :bong:
What strain is that bredren?

yea reminds of thai dye t shirts ,,,its blue velvet x white widow think the color comes from being half starved an cold nights 

2 people like this

47 minutes ago, harvestreaper said:

yea reminds of thai dye t shirts ,,,its blue velvet x white widow think the color comes from being half starved an cold nights 

Could be bro, not sure though, but this time of year more than likely the cold, my auto Stardawg turned same colors but that was over a month ago, wasn't so cold then, and one branch on my Green Gold i chopped 2 weeks ago turned those colours, it ain't lack of feed though, mine been well feed, could jus be a xtra gift from Jah (the sun). Very pretty season this year, people flashing maaad candy colors this year, wicked!! The best i see though was MWF by @Amarillo slim mannnnn that plant was PINK!! Are you getting anymore seeds of that in stock Amarillo? Stunning plants on here this year! Big Up the herbalists!! Bless :bong:

Edited by SubSpecies
4 people like this

Are you getting anymore seeds of that in stock Amarillo?

Yes, I will restock the store soon, just got lots of other projects that are occupying my time at the moment...

that plant was PINK!!

This one?  

large.MWF01.jpg

Going to be taking clones for use as donors any day now...  

9 people like this