Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

9,753 posts in this topic

Green Gold 

16/9

large.F4EE452F-42DF-42F6-8A34-B61583D6A137.jpeg

21/9

large.D764CFCB-18B7-4C50-A45B-C9F8B68732C4.jpeg

Not long now :naughty:

30 people like this

7 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

Thanks farmer, and yes there are a few packs of the exact same seeds available at the uk420 store...  Here you go :yep:

Southern England.

Cheers Randy, yes very happy with how these have turned out...  Got a couple nice crosses lined up for next season too,  can't wait :thumsup:

Looks like another great strain for the uk growers,:yep:

3 people like this

Some more RGS DFG shots pictured a couple of weeks before harvest , first up big leafy pheno big succulent greasy buds with thick leaves superb mold resistance plants exhibit a non typical growth pattern in flower with lots of fresh crowns of buds appearing i had two like this last year.

Second pheno the pink pistil type with a more uniform growth with thinner buds and leaves slightly smaller in size with less yield, mold resistance not as good as plant one but only a small amount maybe less than 5% i didnt get any pink last year. 

You dont need many plants of either pheno to produce a large amount of power free flowers.:yep:

large.DSC00302.JPGlarge.DSC00305.JPGlarge.DSC00299.JPGlarge.DSC00298.JPGlarge.DSC00309.JPGlarge.DSC00301.JPGlarge.DSC00297.JPG

26 people like this

Some fantastic photos in here....

LMOG... Lonesome garden plant soaking up the last of the sun... 

large.IMG_20190921_163113-1728x2304.jpglarge.IMG_20190921_163143-1382x1843.jpglarge.IMG_20190921_163055-1382x1843.jpg

23 people like this

large.5d8719be29e5b_22910.jpglarge.5d8719af6e4e8_2299.jpglarge.5d8719780ff3c_2298.jpglarge.5d8719689c833_2297.jpglarge.5d871957dc5a6_2296.jpglarge.5d871948f4158_2295.jpglarge.5d8718feb4cf6_2294.jpglarge.5d8718ed6d2e0_2293.jpglarge.5d8718de53f7c_2292.jpglarge.5d8718cf69e17_2291.jpg

a few from this mornings outing 

23 people like this

On 9/16/2019 at 6:22 PM, Lea Valley said:

large.F01EC365-F436-45BD-A468-34EBDE448682.jpeg

September 2019 is fast becoming a friggin Peach. This is a benchmark autumn which will be talked about for years to come.Its not been like this for at least 5 years. Make weed UK420 Guerrilla’s, you can’t fail not to.  

I completely concur with these facts!

7 people like this

9 minutes ago, zug said:

You lot are alive 

8 people like this

1 hour ago, zug said:

I would love to agree but my ladies are not finished yet and the next couple of weeks maybe interesting... Looks like 2 weeks of rain! 

6 people like this

2 hours ago, MacGanja said:

I would love to agree but my ladies are not finished yet and the next couple of weeks maybe interesting... Looks like 2 weeks of rain! 

I’m in the same boat as @MacGanja. 20 plants still going, forecast rain for the next week at least... :ouch:

I can’t deal with a years worth of early weed, I need some couch lock in my life :ermm: 

I wonder how the ladies will deal with no sun and weeks of rain at this stage!? I imagine it’ll slow them down a little? :doh:

5 people like this

10 minutes ago, HullFeltMashematician said:

I’m in the same boat as @MacGanja. 20 plants still going, forecast rain for the next week at least... :ouch:

I can’t deal with a years worth of early weed, I need some couch lock in my life :ermm: 

I wonder how the ladies will deal with no sun and weeks of rain at this stage!? I imagine it’ll slow them down a little? :doh:

Unfortunately  being a realist there's not much we can do regarding weather , you get what ever the ganja gods throws at us,.. as the saying goes a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush, keep a close eye on them it mould is kicking in too much then harvest or lose them,.. better something then nothing innit,.. in an ideal world its different , that's for the indoor guys ,.. Guerrilla Growing (take what you can when you can) its the nature of the beast,.. :yinyang:

12 people like this

lol  them nugs are looking crazy frosty harvestreaper.. icey! 

5 people like this

2 hours ago, RandyBoBandy said:

lol  them nugs are looking crazy frosty harvestreaper.. icey! 

cheers randy yea they looking ok took one this morning had a few touches of mold but overall dense sticky buds ill take few snaps when it dry, hopefully is smoke as nice as it looks ,, whitey freeze x blue velvet 

3 people like this

Have a few updates to catch up on....

in the mean time, heres a panoramic go pro shot 20 feet up at tree....TFZ of course

Most plants, 10 feet and over, and some the same width.....

large.5d878651c9aac_TheForbiddenZone.JPG

35 people like this

Nice to see you boys back. 

Look, I don’t mind you posting on here but can you stop using the Enlarging Ray on your plants. Using Alien Technology to boost your productivity just isn’t cricket :alien:

Rant over, apart from that, that place looks Spektakular !!! 

11 people like this

3 hours ago, HullFeltMashematician said:

Take the tops and leave the rest to see if it survives. Thats what ive done

6 people like this