Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

9,759 posts in this topic
21 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

Dug out a few pics of the prep...

Ive carried this bag countless different places and nobody bats an eyelid,  could be camping hear, photography, fishing etc...

large_bag.jpg

large.IMG_2229.jpg

large_Wall.jpg

large.IMG_2237.jpg

large.IMG_2239.jpg

Some parts of the plot where a tad rocky...

large.IMG_2242.jpg

large.MWFS1wall.jpg

Seems the sop actually went down with the prune / lollipop

large.5d5d611d1e567_MWFS12.jpg

large.IMG_2995.jpg

large.DSCF2338.JPG

Ta-dah :D

You know you know what you meant, wind up merchant :P  I forgot, if you have to touch the plant its been tended lol 

Was only asking mate no worries just looks like the back someone's garden innit,..  <_<

2 people like this

15 minutes ago, panik said:

DT ,.. 

Double Trouble 

Dodging Tax

Digging Tarts

Doing Time

Dirty Tatics 

all that jaz innit,..

:yep: 

Were they the first things that came to mind?  

I was thinking more of this....

12 minutes ago, panik said:

Was only asking mate no worries just looks like the back someone's garden innit,..  <_<

Or the bottom of a pub garden apparently lol 

Edited by Amarillo slim
3 people like this

25 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

lol 

Edited by panik

well folks .....   after ANOTHER disasterous grow year for me ,  (  3rd   year with fek all to show for it )

but  looking at  your pics has cheered me up and given me inspiration to give it ANOTHER go next year and pray for some  bud  to smoke ...

MASSIVE  well done to you all ... congratulations on your various grows  and  a MASSIVE  thank you for sharing and  giving  me  hope of trying once more ....:yep:

Edited by vortex
10 people like this

Anyway heres some pics of some MWF s1's that were actually grown at the bottom of someones garden, with a few comments from the grower....

"All have a nice mix of piney smells, rotten lemon pine to sweet blackcurrant pine... flower to leaf ratio is 10/10 with gummy lemony resin.."

large.mwfs1-5.jpg

large.mwfs1-4.jpg

Any special treatment ? .... 

"Nothing special mate, to be honest they were a bit neglected due to work commitments... just 5cm cow shit in the bottom of each pot, then an old 1ltr of canna bio flores..
They've had only water the last three weeks, it really brought out the autumnal colours..

I'm definitely going to use bigger pots next year.."

large.mwfs1-3.jpg

"The earliness/flower ratio/mould resistance are second to none"

large.mwfs1-1.jpg

large.MWFs1--.jpg

large.mwfs1-2.jpg

"The fire red one second from bottom reeks of ribena i love it.." 

Edited by Amarillo slim
32 people like this

Congratulations @Amarillo slim Some superb looking plants there !! Tell me is there anyway in which I can purchase a few of these seeds for my collection ? :cowboy:

3 people like this

What country where them plants grown against the wall.Superb tended or not lovely stuff.

I hope you smash it next season @vortex

@Amarillo slim

Pics just keep getting better.. they are amazing looking plants.. you must be over the moon.. 

8 people like this

1 hour ago, F4rmer said:

Congratulations @Amarillo slim Some superb looking plants there !! Tell me is there anyway in which I can purchase a few of these seeds for my collection ? :cowboy:

Thanks farmer, and yes there are a few packs of the exact same seeds available at the uk420 store...  Here you go :yep:

1 hour ago, icki said:

What country where them plants grown against the wall.

Southern England.

52 minutes ago, RandyBoBandy said:

Pics just keep getting better.. they are amazing looking plants.. you must be over the moon.. 

Cheers Randy, yes very happy with how these have turned out...  Got a couple nice crosses lined up for next season too,  can't wait :thumsup:

Edited by Amarillo slim
7 people like this

Sweet right up my street then.:yinyang:

1 person likes this

Are these at lat51 finished now.?

9 minutes ago, icki said:

Are these at lat51 finished now.?

Yes my pics are around that lat, the pics of the red plants are at 52. And any you may have seen from Spikeweed are 55n.  At 51 they'll be coming down end august - mid sept with a few coming down a tad later and a few auto phenos that will be done much earlier on.

3 people like this

large.rsz_img_20190915_091105.jpg

Late plant out small serious 6 zero mould

@Amarillo slim definitely going to try some of the mwf next year as I need relatively short+early finishing plants for this plot 

25 people like this

49 minutes ago, LivelyUpYourself said:

I need relatively short+early finishing plants for this plot 

They certainly fit the bill...  You can pull crops of these in lots of places you wouldn't be able to with other cultivars due to the stature, speed and lack of odour whilst growing.  Good stealth plants for cheeky plots :yep:

Edited by Amarillo slim
6 people like this

1 hour ago, Amarillo slim said:

lack of odour whilst growing

Sounds good.. was trimming this morning and heard someone say "smells like weed" from a nearby road :wassnnme:

I'm sure the local farmer must be wondering why his cows keep turning up at the shed early for the their morning milking when I wake up the herd getting to my plot lol

8 people like this