Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

9,760 posts in this topic

Well, here's my stash so far. All guerilla grown at lat 51.

large.IMG-20190913-WA0006.jpg

And last night I washed half my trim in iso, then dissolved the extracted crystals and oil into 150ml of eliquid. 

large.IMG-20190914-WA0001.jpg

I can't believe how good it tastes and smells. And quite pokey too. 

20 people like this

@Oliffe that red purps looks hench! Good job!

5 people like this

5 minutes ago, ocb said:

@Oliffe that red purps looks hench! Good job!

I was thinking the same :yep: 

Cant wait to see mine now, two weeks till the chop. 

3 people like this

3 hours ago, Jack010 said:

I was thinking the same :yep: 

Cant wait to see mine now, two weeks till the chop. 

Thanks chaps, Red Purps are much more vigorous for me this year than I’ve had before. I’ve got three of em all over 7ft and they’re all looking like they’ll yield 4/5+ oz dry each.... maybe more. Maybe its just better plot/prep/skillz/weather this year but I bought new seeds this season so i’m thinking it must be a new improved batch - maybe Female Seeds have released a new batch of (more vigorous) genetics?

its actually the Kalashnikov Express seeds though that are impressing me the most - so uniform and stable and the potential yields are scary big (for me), I just hope they can all get through to harvest without any hiccups!

l now need to figure how to get it home and dry it all :unsure:

8 people like this

8 hours ago, Oliffe said:

Thanks chaps, Red Purps are much more vigorous for me this year than I’ve had before. I’ve got three of em all over 7ft and they’re all looking like they’ll yield 4/5+ oz dry each.... maybe more. Maybe its just better plot/prep/skillz/weather this year but I bought new seeds this season so i’m thinking it must be a new improved batch - maybe Female Seeds have released a new batch of (more vigorous) genetics?

its actually the Kalashnikov Express seeds though that are impressing me the most - so uniform and stable and the potential yields are scary big (for me), I just hope they can all get through to harvest without any hiccups!

l now need to figure how to get it home and dry it all :unsure:

Did Kalashnikov Seeds Kubanskiy Ubiyza a few years ago it was an absolute beast and finished well, they have some nice genetics. 

4 people like this

Few pics.. @MacGanja i managed to get a better pic of my zkittzo#1. Still not a great photo tho..Screenshot-2019-09-15-00-00-23.pngpulled a couple more tiny bits of rot off her. Bizarrely, due to the structure of the plant, the rot doesnt seem to spread easily. The bits i pulled off were crispy and dry and had obv rotted and then couldnt spread as it wasnt touching anything. Dry weather forcast next week..Screenshot-2019-09-15-00-00-43.pngnext the gorilla haze is really starting to fill out now. Had to nip a few bits out but again, the sativa structure makes being sergical with the snips a breeze.

Its a big plant to have to check over. Her smaller (still big) sister seems to be prone to stem rot and her general mold resistance isnt as strong as the biggun. She'll still make it tho i reckon. They both smell incredible! Pure lemon sherbert!!!Screenshot-2019-09-15-00-01-05.pngScreenshot-2019-09-15-00-01-22.pngnext is a green gold cola that i thought looked cool. About a week i think. Maybe 2 weather depending..Screenshot-2019-09-15-00-00-12.pngand my one and only red mandarin starting to live up to her name...ish (shes turning purple) she was late out..Screenshot-2019-09-15-00-00-56.pngScreenshot-2019-09-15-00-00-50.pngpeace

19 people like this

All finished up..affiedazelarge.20190820_191138_HDR.jpglarge.20190820_191140_HDR.jpglarge.20190820_191006_HDR.jpglarge.20190820_191026.jpg

Base of onelarge.20190910_151523_HDR.jpglarge.20190910_151549_HDR.jpglarge.20190910_151945_HDR.jpg

Few bud shots

large.20190904_153042.jpglarge.20190907_164458.jpglarge.20190907_164347_HDR.jpg

24 people like this

Fkin hell @Jumpin Jack!

Did you top those early or did they naturally branch that way? 

Estimated yeild per plant? 

Look amazing. 

7 minutes ago, Stashmonger said:

Fkin hell @Jumpin Jack!

Did you top those early or did they naturally branch that way? 

Estimated yeild per plant? 

Look amazing. 

Topped and Trained them earlly..

About 2lbs estimated

4 people like this

So the Aliens have 200ish guerilla plants out this season. (LEGENDARY!) 

Most of which will be harvested over the course of the 8 weeks between the start of september and endbof october. 

So that's a rough average of 25 plants to harvest per week whilst simultaneously holding down regular jobs and lifestyles.

So the platinum grade questiin is this.... 

Is 25(ish) large plants to harvest each week, for 2 guys, enough hassle to explain their silence, when they are usually one of the most active duos on this forum? 

Basically, are they busy or busted? 

Do we all need to start holding candle light vigils and wearing sackcloth and ashes?  :ohmygod:

@Andromedian

@zug

Come home! my tutors, my masters, my muse. I'm starting to worry. 

Its been a month since ya last visited. 

:blub:

Really hope they're safe. 

Sorry for the buzz kill everyone. 

Super excited about all the amazing nugz being harvested right now. 

I'm sure I speak for a number of us on this topic when I say (aside from their safety of course) I'd love to see photos of the results of their ridiculous effort... 

Edited by Stashmonger
6 people like this

54 minutes ago, Stashmonger said:

So the Aliens have 200ish guerilla plants out this season. (LEGENDARY!) 

WALK IN THE PARK FOR THESE GUYS

Most of which will be harvested over the course of the 8 weeks between the start of september and endbof october. 

YES

So that's a rough average of 25 plants to harvest per week whilst simultaneously holding down regular jobs and lifestyles.

YEP

So the platinum grade questiin is this.... 

Is 25(ish) large plants to harvest each week, for 2 guys, enough hassle to explain their silence, when they are usually one of the most active duos on this forum? 

YES IT IS..

Basically, are they busy or busted? 

DONT BE NEGETIVE STOP WORRYING ,THESE GUYS ARE PRO'S THEY GOT THIS, 

Do we all need to start holding candle light vigils and wearing sackcloth and ashes?  :ohmygod:

ID IMAGINE THERE PROFILES WOULD OF BEEN DELETED AND THEY FUCKED OFF BACK TO MARS TO BE HONEST..

@Andromedian

@zug

Come home! my tutors, my masters, my muse. I'm starting to worry. 

Its been a month since ya last visited. 

YOU SOUND OBSESSED LITTLE BIT WEIRD lol IM SURE THEY WILL TURN UP WITH EPIC PHOTO'S THERE PROBABLY HAVING A WHALE OF A TIME CAMPING OUT TRIMMING ..

:blub:

Really hope they're safe. 

Sorry for the buzz kill everyone. 

Super excited about all the amazing nugz being harvested right now. 

I'm sure I speak for a number of us on this topic when I say (aside from their safety of course) I'd love to see photos of the results of their ridiculous effort... 

as above stop worring man they will show up,.. @Ch@ppers hasn't been on a while I know hes busy lot more than 200 ..  im more concerned about Lois lane an co..

Edited by panik
14 people like this

Cheers uncle @panik.

That's the digital version of putting a blanket round me and giving me a cuppa coco. 

Feeling much better now. 

Edited by Stashmonger
"fucked off back to mars" ffs lmao!
2 people like this

:yinyang:

large.3FAE99A3-B9A0-4DD2-BA51-8238FE1C08F7.jpeg.jpg

large.3D8FBDEE-E59B-4866-8A1B-1164B91AC8A8.jpeg.jpg

large.09585615-D28D-4548-A60B-04CBEFB15EBD.jpeg.jpg

large.59E6D28D-6088-442B-8580-1693BF7E37C1.jpeg.jpg

large.3F8F2C94-C3C6-4D43-B443-197E133B4226.jpeg.jpg

23 people like this

wow ....  whats the  plant on the 3rd pic mate ... looks a beauty ..

1 person likes this