Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

9,748 posts in this topic

@MacGanja my zkittzo#1 is doin ok too. About as far along as yours, maybe just behind. Have found a couple of specs of rot on her that i pinched off but nothing too dramatic. Pics were taken last weekend..Screenshot-2019-09-08-19-10-23.pngreally hard to get a good pic due to her location..Screenshot-2019-09-08-19-10-18.pngreally hope the rain hold off cos she smells really nice. 

18 people like this

9 hours ago, geo1 said:

that Skittzo looks fast, is that Real gorilla seeds version? I saw somebody growing sweet deep grapeftuit from Dinafem that is also well into flower. Could be good to try them both next year 

Yes mate.... It's the Gorillas! :cowboy:

It's a very late grow but has kept up with LMOG in terms of growth so this could be a good one.. Just need to see how she reacts to the mold... Will keep throwing some pics up.... Every now and then... 

Edited by MacGanja
3 people like this

7 hours ago, panik said:

Looking good mate I had a feeling the Zkittzo would do ok outdoor and be early as there is some real fast indoor pheno's in them same with the Dosidos#1's so might be a something to look out for next season,.. lets hope they hold off the Mould till they finish , what they smelling like , Pineapple chunks???

I have another one which is also at tge same stage of flowering.... So yes could be very good... Re : mold.... Exactly my thoughts... To be fair i have had to take a few chunks offt he LMOG next to it for mold... But this has nothing.... So good so far....Let's see how dice the rolls... :clapping:always a gamble with the great outdoors!

Sorry to say... but they are not really smelling that strong only a very slight cannabis smell when almost inhale a bud.. lol i think all its energy is being put into it looking illuminous green (looks a very healthy green in real life). 

When the smell kicks in i will let you know... 

Edited by MacGanja
2 people like this

@ocb looking great mate! Looks like you are going to get some serious colas on those bad girls! Congrats... :yep:

Very healthy... Thats the same sort of colour as my plant its just my camera decided to bring out the highlighters.... Lets see what the weather brings and  how this strain fairs with the weather... Its all a gamble.. ...goodluck! 

Edited by MacGanja
2 people like this

Right then stoners, here's photos of my 2x early skunks and 2 x wwxxl. 

How far off do you think the widows are @Dinafem-Mark.

What about the skunks, should I abandon all hope or should I expect them to explode over the next 6 weeks? large.IMG-20190912-WA0024.jpglarge.IMG-20190912-WA0031.jpglarge.IMG-20190912-WA0030.jpglarge.IMG-20190912-WA0022.jpglarge.IMG-20190912-WA0029.jpglarge.IMG-20190912-WA0023.jpglarge.IMG-20190912-WA0018.jpg

Also do they look deficiant? 

Yellow fans ok? 

large.5d7a986a45eb4_WHITEAMMO.jpgsome great  plants this season people ,,, and for the late ones  heartell its gonna be an indian summer 

Edited by harvestreaper
14 people like this

@Stashmonger the skunks look like they are on the verge. The nodes are bunched up.. the wwxl look almost there imo

4 people like this

Think I'm in love with this pink crack :)

large.Screenshot_20190912_221057.jpg.a1c

19 people like this

1 hour ago, ocb said:

@Stashmonger the skunks look like they are on the verge. The nodes are bunched up.. the wwxl look almost there imo

Cheers ocb. 

So the wwxxl could be harvested how soon? End of next week after the warm spell? 

And the skunks on the verge? Of what? The verge of pointlessness? 

I can't believe how quick the wwxxl were. They're not supposed to finish until october! 

11 hours ago, Stashmonger said:

I can't believe how quick the wwxxl were. They're not supposed to finish until october! 

Are they not auto's?

2 people like this

@Stashmonger they are on the verge of exploding into flower.. tbh i find it hard to tell from those pics exactly how long is left on the wwxl. But if the weather is dry for you i would leave them another week

3 people like this

@ocb legend. That's really helpful thank you.

@panik yeah they're autos, but they're the xxl type that are supposed to take 100+ days. I germed them in july. So looking like i got faster phenos, which is actually perfect. 

sorry its not pics guys.. 

went to the  plot yesterday.. just to check for mould and get rid of dead leaves 

17 people like this

On 11/09/2019 at 1:58 PM, Amarillo slim said:

large.MWFS1..jpg

looks awesome.. also looks like it could be packing some flavour

4 people like this

Lookin good @RandyBoBandy. Think we due a bit of sunny weather now too! 

1 person likes this