Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

9,818 posts in this topic

Some MWF F3s grown out by Harold in southern England..  

Pic from the 6th of august...

large.5d64f2dbe5285_060819.jpg

And now the 26th...

large.5d64f2e01dea9_260819.jpg

Some more pics of these with bud shots in diary section...  cheers 

31 people like this

trimming around buds and leaves like that make trimming more a pleasure than a chore

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, RandyBoBandy said:

trimming around buds and leaves like that make trimming more a pleasure than a chore

Indeed..  The idea is that with the right calex to leaf ratio you can simply remove fans and then hang or place on racks / nets, with an optional small tidy up dry trim.  This way your not only reducing ball-ache and increasing efficiency - making it possible to process larger harvests -  but by lowering work load drastically around harvest, helpers don't need to be drafted in, eliminating the risks that come from others knowing plots and decreasing a host of others such as getting in and out discreetly etc.  In other words, work smarter not harder ;):oldtoker:

Also note how the open structure on these allows ample light even to the lower branches and bud sites closer to the main stem, this leads to a very low % of 'popcorn' buds being produced,  again reducing work of tidying up leafy flowers, and producing an all together superior and consistent end product.  obviously, this structure also helps with air flow - part of the reason these plants are also bullet-proof when it comes to mold....

large.MWF(R)1.jpg

With plants selected from this year I will be making S2s, F4s and a couple MWF Xs over winter.....   Let me know if want to give any of them a whirl @RandyBoBandy

Somehow I think you will be satisfied with the results :yep:

Edited by Amarillo slim
28 people like this

Posted (edited)

Some real fine looking beauties there slim! Absolutely amaze balls! Congrats dude :yep: very good structure... That looks an amazing jar filler! 

Sorry but what is the X? Is it MWF x MWF? Will you sending them in for subbie seeds?

@Amarillo slim

Edited by MacGanja
2 people like this

38 minutes ago, MacGanja said:

Some real fine looking beauties there slim! Absolutely amaze balls! Congrats dude :yep: very good structure... That looks an amazing jar filler! 

Sorry but what is the X? Is it MWF x MWF? Will you sending them in for subbie seeds?

@Amarillo slim

Cheers @MacGanja.  With the MWF Xs Im referring to using certain MWF genotypes as parents in crosses with other cultivars.  Ive already got a few of these planned with the prospective partners already as mothers or still under selection.  In all cases the hybrid offspring should be superior in smell and potency to the pure MWF lines but earlier and more mold resistant than the other parents....  As these will be experimental I may choose to simply share some about as testers or perhaps add as freebies with packs of MWF in the store here.  Got countless other projects on the go too, some recreations of old work, some experimental...  Anyway, enough on that for now, this is random guerrilla photos, I have a diary where I will no doubt be rabbiting on about these things all winter :rolleyes: haha

9 people like this

@Amarillo slim im going to get a pack for next season.

Nice looking plants..:yep:

4 people like this

6 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

Indeed..  The idea is that with the right calex to leaf ratio you can simply remove fans and then hang or place on racks / nets, with an optional small tidy up dry trim.  This way your not only reducing ball-ache and increasing efficiency - making it possible to process larger harvests -  but by lowering work load drastically around harvest, helpers don't need to be drafted in, eliminating the risks that come from others knowing plots and decreasing a host of others such as getting in and out discreetly etc.  In other words, work smarter not harder ;):oldtoker:

Also note how the open structure on these allows ample light even to the lower branches and bud sites closer to the main stem, this leads to a very low % of 'popcorn' buds being produced,  again reducing work of tidying up leafy flowers, and producing an all together superior and consistent end product.  obviously, this structure also helps with air flow - part of the reason these plants are also bullet-proof when it comes to mold....

large.MWF(R)1.jpg

With plants selected from this year I will be making S2s, F4s and a couple MWF Xs over winter.....   Let me know if want to give any of them a whirl @RandyBoBandy

Looks banging mate 

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Jumpin Jack said:

@Amarillo slim im going to get a pack for next season.

Nice looking plants..:yep:

I'll second that! The structure is really nice and as you said @Amarillo slim, that will def help with any potential mould issues. Lovely lookin girls. Are the MWF's in the store regs or fems?

3 people like this

Bloody hell @Amarillo slim :D

I'd give my left nut to have a dozen of those in a plot... Looking like that at the end of August is champion! 

Happy to run testers for you next season. Especially seeing as you seem to have fems down to an art. Got a few spots that it would be cool to do less visits to next year :)

4 people like this

23 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

large.MWF(R)1.jpg

Absaloulty fruity tooty would i... just sitting in the van looking at that pic on my phone.. thats a cream of the crop right there

8 people like this

Sour Diesel auto lat 51, left with little care and attention and still produced some nice nugs, old school weed and fuel smell

large.20190821_143837.jpglarge.20190821_143657.jpg

Blue Amnesia chopped yesterday, lovely haze smell

large.IMG-20190827-WA0002.jpg

Euforia auto DP, will chop at the weekend

large.IMG-20190827-WA0001.jpg

Whats left of plot, Double Durban right coming into flower (late) has some weird leaf crinkling, lets hope the buds are fine

large.IMG-20190827-WA0003.jpg

20 people like this

On 8/27/2019 at 4:08 PM, ocb said:

I'll second that! The structure is really nice and as you said @Amarillo slim, that will def help with any potential mould issues. Lovely lookin girls. Are the MWF's in the store regs or fems?

12 fem seeds per pack..good price too

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Jumpin Jack said:

12 fem seeds per pack..good price too

Where could one find these for purchase? My fingers are excited for the lack of trimming! 

Edited by shaggyp

57 minutes ago, shaggyp said:

Where could one find these for purchase? My fingers are excited for the lack of trimming! 

On the uk420 store 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

large.A79B611B-9192-436D-A51D-74FCDEDCD6EC.jpeg This was last week and including prep my fifth visit here. It was after the high winds and I knew that the girls would’ve taken a battering which they did. A fair few of the taller ones had been blown sideways and loosened their roots. I had to steak and cane quite a lot here. Fed em bonemeal and SOP and had a quick mould check which was all good. 

Two girls one cup. Red Purps and Dinafem Purps #1 share a planting hole and LST’d in opposite directions on the right. I thought it would look pretty :hippy: Really it’s just lazy and slapdash growing but that’s me all over. Looks like I’m having a colourful season tho as elsewhere I’ve got a DFG in striking firework Purple and a Serious 6 showing Pink. 

Edited by Lea Valley
19 people like this