Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

9,752 posts in this topic

AUTO STARDAWG by Fast Buds. Popped seed 1st May, harvested 6oz 26 August, yes 6oz!!!! Amazing!! Pure Organic Ital Herb. Very happy with result, huge for an auto, she did get LST treatment.
How many of you remember the poster from the 90's 'Save The Brain Forest'? I used to have the poster on my wall as a kid, now it's too rare, so i made my own poster now im grown up. Enjoy some eye candy :bong: Love & Respect. Rastafari :bong:

large.custom_resized_c60e5b98-172b-4da9-b3a7-a23880a75a8f.jpglarge.custom_resized_a4c95daf-da59-4cf5-ada4-ea2702635133.jpglarge.custom_resized_878a686c-6498-4d34-91f7-d307fc4bebe1.jpglarge.custom_resized_cb36e2f0-ff28-4af4-b83d-d9dc26295eb1.jpglarge.custom_resized_6a010e28-8f21-4a1e-b56a-f4ef6adb2d8f.JPGlarge.custom_resized_43e3de13-e51c-4816-8eaa-c97a1acfd76b.JPGlarge.custom_resized_35399804-614e-4cb9-8d91-87ea7485a6b7.jpglarge.custom_resized_457601ab-5a82-49e4-a6de-4f04e343ef3b.jpglarge.custom_resized_e8cf9728-b470-4372-972f-e1e23ebec456.JPG

26 people like this

Nice :yep:

1 person likes this

The ups and downs of an guerrilla grower. I lost one of the two DFG plants to the winds last month, the other has taken a battering but, at 6ft tall, it's really starting to come on- smelling nice and filling out well. Having consulted the Kali Man he thinks it could be the end of September before cropping (top two pics).

Which kinda fill me with dread for the Kushty's. The one is more advanced than the other but I have everything crossed for a good September/October for all growers out there.

Having started with 2x Bionic (both turned out to male) 2 x DFG (one lost to the weather) 2x Kushty (looking late to finish) it could be slightly underwhelming first grow but hell, something is better than nothing and next's years will be stronger.

large.IMG_20190905_092800681.jpglarge.IMG_20190905_092754295.jpglarge.aug05.jpglarge.IMG_20190905_092824639.jpglarge.IMG_20190905_092830995.jpglarge.IMG_20190905_092840864.jpg

25 people like this

6 hours ago, Golden Green said:

The ups and downs of an guerrilla grower. I lost one of the two DFG plants to the winds last month, the other has taken a battering but, at 6ft tall, it's really starting to come on- smelling nice and filling out well. Having consulted the Kali Man he thinks it could be the end of September before cropping (top two pics).

Which kinda fill me with dread for the Kushty's. The one is more advanced than the other but I have everything crossed for a good September/October for all growers out there.

Having started with 2x Bionic (both turned out to male) 2 x DFG (one lost to the weather) 2x Kushty (looking late to finish) it could be slightly underwhelming first grow but hell, something is better than nothing and next's years will be stronger.

large.IMG_20190905_092800681.jpglarge.IMG_20190905_092754295.jpglarge.aug05.jpglarge.IMG_20190905_092824639.jpglarge.IMG_20190905_092830995.jpglarge.IMG_20190905_092840864.jpg

Lovely lookin plants mate. I would agree with your friend and say end of September for the dfg. Ive got a couple at about the same stage..

Those kushty's look great too. Ive got a gorilla haze thats again, at about the same stage. It might be a week further along than yours but im thinkin mid October finish. Ive seen plenty of October, even november finishers on here over the years. Used to be fairly normal before we had access to a lot of the faster flowering genetics that we do now. Especially October finishers. Infact, some of the biggest and best plants ive seen were cropped in oct. Fingers crossed for a dry September!!

6 people like this

@SubSpecies thats a lovely lookin plant mate. Does she taste like the comertial stardawg?

1 person likes this

Just thought id put a few pics up of the dfg with a few dry bud shots..Screenshot-2019-09-01-02-47-39.pngScreenshot-2019-09-01-02-48-15.pngScreenshot-2019-09-01-02-47-33.pngand dry..Screenshot-2019-09-06-22-50-52.pngScreenshot-2019-09-06-22-50-56.pngScreenshot-2019-09-06-22-51-04.pngScreenshot-2019-09-06-22-51-09.pngthe smoke report goes something like this... it smells and tastes like buttery lemon. Its got that lemony hazey flavour leaning more towards the sweet than the sour. Its a really nice smoke too. Sativa high but still enough mong in there to tick that box. Got serious bag appeal too. Although it is quite light in structure, its deceivingly dense. Getting it fully cooked no doubt helped there. Wen i chopped her 6 days ago, i left about 20% on the bottom, just to fill out and develop a bit more. The 80% i took home ended up being 178g dry (bone) so 6.35 oz. And i reckon theres still 50g on her.. 

Im happy with the results on this plant. The end product is lush and theres a fair bit of it. The next full plant to be ready will be a royal mazar i think and shes beautiful. Cant wait to see her this weekend  ;)

Peace

20 people like this

2 hours ago, ocb said:

@SubSpecies thats a lovely lookin plant mate. Does she taste like the comertial stardawg?

@ocbBless :yinyang: Thanks man, she's an interesting taste, beautiful, only a slight typical stardawg taste, very faint, she has a very potent 'high grade' taste if you nar what i mean, very similar taste to a white widow auto i grew last year, hashy, deep, terpine rich fruity outdoor skunky kinda flavor, something i'v noticed with auto's they seem to have a distinctive taste, iv tasted it in all my autos, great taste, it must be the ruderalis trait in autos, iv never tried straight ruderalis so it hard to say, but just a thought. As it's curing it's really getting that luvly outdoor sunshine sunbathed turpine taste, it reminds me of the old skool herb i used to get in the 90's, imported block weed from Jamaica, nice sweet Sinsemilla.

ocb your ting looking blessed bredda trust! You havin a wicked time! Live it up star! Live the life you love and love the life you live!

Respect UK420 posse!! Blessed luck pon ya 'erb gardens :bong:

4 people like this

19 hours ago, ocb said:

Lovely lookin plants mate. I would agree with your friend and say end of September for the dfg. Ive got a couple at about the same stage..

Those kushty's look great too. Ive got a gorilla haze thats again, at about the same stage. It might be a week further along than yours but im thinkin mid October finish. Ive seen plenty of October, even november finishers on here over the years. Used to be fairly normal before we had access to a lot of the faster flowering genetics that we do now. Especially October finishers. Infact, some of the biggest and best plants ive seen were cropped in oct. Fingers crossed for a dry September!!

Cheers pal, hopefully we are all in for a late summer of goodness.

1 person likes this

@SubSpecies when you say it's "ital weed" are you saying you grew it outdoors in Italy? 

@StashmongerHehe, no man, Ital is a word of Rastafarian patios, it means 'clean' and 'healthy'. no chemical, simply natural, organic. It's a word generaly we use for food, meaning NO pork, no shell fish, no salt, just good clean food. That Auto Stardawg was grown here in the UK @ 52 Lattitude (outdoors of course). :bong:

Edited by SubSpecies
4 people like this

Pretty little number.. dfg or serious 6 cant remember

large.rsz_img_20190907_063129.jpg

got a lemonade og that smells like lemon sherbert/lemonade/sweet shop, best smelling plant I've ever had :cowboy:

34 people like this

@SubSpecies.

Cheers mate. That's actually really interesting and something I didn't know... 

Although I had a pretty good idea already that this can't be good for ya... :Spam_Icon:

Makes a lot of sense. 

And maybe helps unravel something I've been trying to figure out.. 

I've been trying to do smoke report for my first ever buds that I've grown, this summer, outdoors, lat 51 but it's impossible. 

Its become apparent that the nugs I'm vaping are like nothing I've had before, even in Amsterdam. 

I'm starting to think that people generally keep hold of outdoor crops. The shit you buy is always indoor grown. 

Threfore it's highly unlikely I've ever smoked outdoor weed, I've never known anyone who grows it. 

So what makes it different? 

The sun and the soil. Clean. Mines not exactly ital (slug pelets and a little bug spray) but maybe weed grown under the sun is a genuinely different/better thing? 

@Stashmonger
You said it right there Stashman, the sun and the soil. My view is that the sun has a full specrtum of light, you can't get any better, and Ganja produces a full ray of terpines that seem exclusive to outdoor herbs taste, thanks to Jah sun, but of course genetics play likely the biggest role in taste, and if your herb grows at it's full potential (thats where the volume and quality of soil step in), and also how well it dried, and then theres the leaf to bud ratio etc, so many tingz add up in the end, but essentialy, give thanks and praise to the sun for blessing us with natural herb, the way Ganja is meant to be grow, real high grade.

An yo, Spam haha! Man that is the worst ting! Pork, processed, in a rasclaaaat tin! Fyah 'bun fuckery inna tin! Dashway that shit lol!
Bless :bong:

Edited by SubSpecies
5 people like this