Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

9,776 posts in this topic

large.5d638c66214ed_aug261.jpglarge.5d638caada3de_aug262.jpglarge.5d638cd44acd3_aug263.jpglarge.5d638d454d8e6_aug264.jpglarge.5d638d68abfaf_aug265.jpg

took a bunch more but some clumsy oaf  wiped the lense ,,looking great @ ocb ,,,,,,,,,,,@RandyBoBandy

Edited by harvestreaper
18 people like this

fuking edit i put randy instread of  ocb  ,,,ffs  ,, i meant OCB lol

Here are better picture think I'll leave it to next week before harvest large.7262019102939.jpg

5 people like this

Wow all these lovely buds and I'm at lat 56 and nothing flowering yet but autos and the ones at my patch are tiddlers. 

I have one plant and it looks like it might be starting to flower but it also looks like a boy.  Does anyone know the deal with this plant?large.20190825_201422-756x1008.jpglarge.20190825_201428-756x1008.jpg

5 people like this

@harvestreaper cheers mate. Your second pic looks lush. Quality over quantity anyday..

@Kingruby still hard to tell tbh.. is that a bud from a really low branch? We due some decent weather now so maybe put up a pic of the whole plant before you chop and get another opinion.

@Happyeccentric looks like a boy to me. I think autos or semi autos/ fast versions are def the way to go that far north tho. One dude on here grows autos in finland with good results so it can be done 

3 people like this

1 hour ago, ocb said:

is that a bud from a really low branch

Yea. the hole plant has pink pistols lol I will next week forgot my phone so didn't get any pictures 

that's some frosty goodness right there..noice!!!

1 person likes this

Few pics. 2 from the garden 2 GG. 

Wild Thai Ryder x Hindu Kush. From my stable. She's smokeable. Lemon floor cleaner. The Jif pheno

large.Screenshot_20190826_212136.jpg

Pink Crack (EPK x Hindu Kush x spikes Exo gold) 

large.Screenshot_20190826_212029.jpg

This is a project with a legend. Super auto. Lovely spot. One of the best autos of my season. Smells like meat and gas... large.Screenshot_20190826_212105.jpg

Pakistan chitral kush x Mighty Passion. She gets a very limited amount of light on this wall... And has surpassed both of her neighbours to the right... Zero mold. They have both suffered to the right... Humidity isn't good. She's had quite a bit of pink crack male pollen and still no mold... So I think her progeny will get some focus in future efforts. large.Screenshot_20190826_212044.jpg

16 people like this

lovely plants bubs :guitar: i loves a bit of the jiff pheno 

2 people like this

10 hours ago, RandyBoBandy said:

lovely plants bubs :guitar: i loves a bit of the jiff pheno 

Nothing better than combusting lemon floor cleaner lol. 

Vapes nice too :)

1 person likes this

Some MWF F3s grown out by Harold in southern England..  

Pic from the 6th of august...

large.5d64f2dbe5285_060819.jpg

And now the 26th...

large.5d64f2e01dea9_260819.jpg

Some more pics of these with bud shots in diary section...  cheers 

31 people like this

trimming around buds and leaves like that make trimming more a pleasure than a chore

5 people like this

2 hours ago, RandyBoBandy said:

trimming around buds and leaves like that make trimming more a pleasure than a chore

Indeed..  The idea is that with the right calex to leaf ratio you can simply remove fans and then hang or place on racks / nets, with an optional small tidy up dry trim.  This way your not only reducing ball-ache and increasing efficiency - making it possible to process larger harvests -  but by lowering work load drastically around harvest, helpers don't need to be drafted in, eliminating the risks that come from others knowing plots and decreasing a host of others such as getting in and out discreetly etc.  In other words, work smarter not harder ;):oldtoker:

Also note how the open structure on these allows ample light even to the lower branches and bud sites closer to the main stem, this leads to a very low % of 'popcorn' buds being produced,  again reducing work of tidying up leafy flowers, and producing an all together superior and consistent end product.  obviously, this structure also helps with air flow - part of the reason these plants are also bullet-proof when it comes to mold....

large.MWF(R)1.jpg

With plants selected from this year I will be making S2s, F4s and a couple MWF Xs over winter.....   Let me know if want to give any of them a whirl @RandyBoBandy

Somehow I think you will be satisfied with the results :yep:

Edited by Amarillo slim
28 people like this

Some real fine looking beauties there slim! Absolutely amaze balls! Congrats dude :yep: very good structure... That looks an amazing jar filler! 

Sorry but what is the X? Is it MWF x MWF? Will you sending them in for subbie seeds?

@Amarillo slim

Edited by MacGanja
2 people like this

38 minutes ago, MacGanja said:

Some real fine looking beauties there slim! Absolutely amaze balls! Congrats dude :yep: very good structure... That looks an amazing jar filler! 

Sorry but what is the X? Is it MWF x MWF? Will you sending them in for subbie seeds?

@Amarillo slim

Cheers @MacGanja.  With the MWF Xs Im referring to using certain MWF genotypes as parents in crosses with other cultivars.  Ive already got a few of these planned with the prospective partners already as mothers or still under selection.  In all cases the hybrid offspring should be superior in smell and potency to the pure MWF lines but earlier and more mold resistant than the other parents....  As these will be experimental I may choose to simply share some about as testers or perhaps add as freebies with packs of MWF in the store here.  Got countless other projects on the go too, some recreations of old work, some experimental...  Anyway, enough on that for now, this is random guerrilla photos, I have a diary where I will no doubt be rabbiting on about these things all winter :rolleyes: haha

9 people like this