Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

9,458 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

Nope. Nearly all of it is for cattle, some for fuel and seed.  But very very rarely will it be grown for 'sweetcorn'.  

Good luck 

Any idea why some fields are cut in late September then, whereas others are done in late October/early November? That's a difference of 4-5 weeks. There has to be some reasoning behind it. 

So my grow partner @OBG (also a n00b) decided to defoliate our biggest plant. 

Before... 

large.IMG-20190818-WA0024.jpg

And after... 

large.IMG-20190818-WA0021.jpg

Disaster? 

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

Second largest fem plot got ripped, only couple dozen trunks left. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. eggs and buckets and all that jazz. Shame it was one of the fem plots.

Moving on, here is a quick snip after cleaning on different plot.

Capture.png

Edited by zorg
18 people like this

7 hours ago, Oliffe said:

Got quite a few plants in flower; from a few weeks to almost there. Nearly all of these early flowering photo period or semi auto plants are RealGorillaSeeds. All of the rain though in the west/south west and the fact I’ve already lost 2/3rds of my autos to rot, and reading about some of the failed grows on this site this season, has had me fearing the worst - I visited last night and.....

fast diesel - got several of these out there and they are all looking great but this is the earliest to flower. The1st picture taken approx 1 week ago and the bud shots taken last night. Main cola chopped due to some mould setting in but the rest is fine. Left it for one more week. 

large.1D8F9973-C34B-4DAF-BA70-848F6C51A92A.jpegFlash offlarge.2F5A441A-D9ED-46EB-9932-417FF73E2132.jpegsame bud flash on

large.90D0A63C-E295-45D7-A526-9D8BF11E7AC6.jpeg

Dinefem Early Amnesia CBD - just one out and its been much better than I thought it would be. Well impressed - not a hint of bud rot

large.9FD5C352-AFAA-4EE6-9850-A26961A4609E.jpeglarge.F9801D5C-FB09-494E-8346-F1F066607731.jpeg

RSGC Lemonade OG runt/stunted/auto’d? Others are fine although this one is only 3 feet high but cooked nicely and getting the chop next week. Some rot on this 10%. All removed of course and left for a few more days on the assumption it is bright and sunny this week - wtf woke up to more rain this morning :wallbash: oh well, it should be ok for a few more days 

large.671C769A-A62E-4877-861D-78D439794D87.jpeg

RGSC Whitey Freeze. Small at 4ft but great. A couple weeks left on this I think?

large.09576A2E-2849-4727-97A0-A20169955DC3.jpeg

Another RGSC Lemonade OG but more normal at 6-7ft in height and a good few weeks of flowering to go

large.AED31BEF-0B6E-4836-8DEB-CE48F68E1C56.jpeg

RGSC DFGs several weeks to go yet and such a consistent performer. A banker strain for me now. Never had rot on DFG

large.B2D79B33-3240-4107-AD98-7AE7B123EAC8.jpeglarge.48A18D98-6D16-4B76-9060-3102D43B12D1.jpeg

RGSC Gorilla Haze looking fab. Maybe 4 weeks or so left?

large.983BD83A-8A65-4330-89B0-1E713D760390.jpeg

I’ve got lots coming in over the next 10 weeks (different strains, different breeders spread over different plots) but evenly staggered so despite the shite weather some of these will come in no problem. 

Im no sheep, I’m not into cults or hype or brands, and I’m sure there are other equally good breeders out there, but respect to RGSC and Dinefem for providing these early rot resistant strains for growers like me :yinyang:

West south west, is that Wales ???

2 people like this

38 minutes ago, Stashmonger said:

Before... 

And after... 

Disaster? 

Sure your friend ain't eddy scissor hands?

6 people like this

15 minutes ago, Jack010 said:

West south west, is that Wales ???

Almost mate, more like Gloucestershire/Forest of Dean

1 person likes this

@Stashmonger tbh mate, it looked fine as it was. I dunno why your mate felt the need? Not like it was super dense. Really nice plant actually.. its kinda hard to tell how it is from your pick. After defoliating or staking or just messing around with it in general, they can sometimes look like a mess. Give her a few days to re-adjust and post another pic. Im sure it will be fine mate. Just unnecessary imo

5 people like this

Easy Sativa x Skunk from RGS. Couple of weeks into flower, very uniform and open structure, lovely plants. Look at how big that fan leaf is, wtf ha ha

large.DSC_0389.jpg

And Jack 47 FV x 3, plants at the front. One big one and two spindly pheno ones, the spindly also had some sort of deformity early on but have grown out of it. All just about to flower, mid October finish for these

large.DSC_0390.jpg

Different view, easy sativa x sk left, Jack47 right

large.DSC_0391.jpg

14 people like this

Damn @Stashmonger Looks like he has removed half of that plant, I think you shouldn't give him any of it now as he had basically had his half, just he choose to 'chop early' lol
Don't do that you'll just end up starting a feud and getting ripped 10/10 growing with friends experience

3 people like this

Shit like that is why I act alone. :ninja:

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, geo1 said:

Easy Sativa x Skunk from RGS. Couple of weeks into flower, very uniform and open structure, lovely plants. Look at how big that fan leaf is, wtf ha ha

large.DSC_0389.jpg

And Jack 47 FV x 3, plants at the front. One big one and two spindly pheno ones, the spindly also had some sort of deformity early on but have grown out of it. All just about to flower, mid October finish for these

large.DSC_0390.jpg

Nice. Those jack47 fv's are a bit late for a fast version arnt they? Are the fv's semi auto? (like an auto with a longer veg stage) you would have thought if they were triggered into flower by photosynthesis, they would be further down the road by now being a fast version n that. Ive got a red mandarin fv out thats still vegging. She was in the last wave of plantouts. Went out june 3rd about 1 week old, i reckon they are slow autos rather than fast photos. When did yours go out?

Also, i grew the es x sk#1 last yr. Good performer and really early. Last season was a bitch with the drought but these pulled through. Really good for a freebie! I went for the fast deisels this time after seein some ppls results with them last yr. I did do a couple last yr but i put them out too early and they auto'd. Learned from that mistake and this year they are huge, and flowering. Again, really good for a freebie! 

2 people like this

looks a good job to me

1 person likes this

@OliffeThat dinafem early amnesia cbd and that lemonade og both look dense as fuck! Would love to see a closer pic of them. Buds that big in this weather (we not far from each other) and minimal/no rot is impressive. In the past ive lost much smaller plants to much less rain. Outdoor strains have come a long way over the past few years. Fingers crossed for a dry end to the season!

2 people like this

7 hours ago, ocb said:

@Stashmonger tbh mate, it looked fine as it was. I dunno why your mate felt the need? Not like it was super dense. Really nice plant actually.. its kinda hard to tell how it is from your pick. After defoliating or staking or just messing around with it in general, they can sometimes look like a mess. Give her a few days to re-adjust and post another pic. Im sure it will be fine mate. Just unnecessary imo

Cheers, echo of my own thoughts really. 

Here's a better pboto after the 'trim' 

large.IMG-20190818-WA0015__01.jpg

2 people like this

10 hours ago, Stashmonger said:

Before... 

And after... 

Disaster? 

Defoliate is always a good thing mate increase yield and better air flow first few arms and all big fan leafs 

2 people like this