Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

8,268 posts in this topic

Top work @Jack010  you've done well mate. Some beasts there. Seem to remember you loosing a plot or two early in the year. Bet your glad you persevered :yep:

4 people like this

10 minutes ago, the lone deranger said:

Top work @Jack010  you've done well mate. Some beasts there. Seem to remember you loosing a plot or two early in the year. Bet your glad you persevered :yep:

You just reminded me, they left one KK fv as it was covered with nettles. lol should be ready about now, have to go check.

Hope these big ones make it, over the next 14 days there's more rainy days than dry days :doh:

2 people like this

13 minutes ago, Jack010 said:

Hope these big ones make it

You should get something mate lol If you're worried, crop in stages and get some early weed, but i always push them as far as i can. Extra weight and fullness in the final stages can sometimes make up for losses in mould  :yep:

3 people like this

large.5bbc9875bdd0c_oct91.jpglarge.5bbc9885e9072_oct92.jpglarge.5bbc98919a26b_oct93.jpglarge.5bbc991d6eff6_oct94.jpglarge.5bbc992429888_oct95.jpglarge.5bbc992fd754a_oct96.jpg

somme more autumnal pics

28 people like this

@harvestreaper smashing it mate :yep:

7 people like this

Couple of Blueberry Headband at one of our plots. The smallest one we've got:

large.5bbd25e385644_2018-10-0923_03_39.jpg

And her bigger sister:

large.5bbd26ba2c44d_2018-10-0923_05_41.jpg

Smaller one is the furthest on in flowering...out of 4 we have, most will be late Oct / early Nov finishers. Starting to smell but not of Blueberry as yet.

22 people like this

The time has come and the trimming has started :skin_up:

large.rps20181009_233623.jpg

31 people like this

@80085 is that your purps? Looking mighty fine whatever it is! mine is much later :( this storm coming doesn't help much 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, yabbah said:

@80085 is that your purps? Looking mighty fine whatever it is! mine is much later :( this storm coming doesn't help much 

Cheers mate.. No its a killer kush fv, I did bring the purps in as well though. Yeah weathers not looking great fingers crossed though mate mine didnt have a spec of mould on :yep:

well what can i  say other than congratulations to you all ... some amazing looking plants with some  VERY tasty looking buds ...  good on ya ...

4 people like this

chopped a dfg and i think a greengold/Guerrila haze/mightygold or something, it was cannabis from rgsc! :upside:

Had some really bad weather recently and not been to my plot since the start of september due to work. Some plants have been in flower for 8wks+ so was not expecting there to be anything but fluff. So was very happy when my quick visit turned into a full on chop mission. Sorry for crap pics but was in a rush 

late plant out dfg green pheno, wind had got this one but she powered through, few specks of mould on the odd bud as you can see but overall next to no rot maybe a couple of %, very nice yield too! 

other rgsc in background

large_dfg.jpg

A big Patriot Med, got a few weeks to go on this but was looking good, albeit somewhat neglected like the rest of the plants this year. 

large.patmed.jpg

Did a quick bubble run with the trim, just used the 25micron bag. 

large.bubble.jpg

Got some Iso the other day going to use it on all the popcorn at the plot, anyone done qwiso at their plot before got any tips or links to a good example?

Ive never used it before but heard the finished product is perfect for medication and a close family member needs some pain relief and I want to get it right for them.

ATB :lucky:

20 people like this

Chop time for 2 DFGs... Stonking plant... 

:cowboy:

large.IMG_20181009_180325976_HDR-1248x1664.jpglarge.IMG_20181009_180335621-1248x1664.jpglarge.IMG_20181009_180338903-936x1248.jpglarge.IMG_20181009_225534847-1248x1664.jpg

24 people like this

Proper donky dick that @MacGanja good work :yep:

1 person likes this

Sweet cheese fv..

large.rps20181011_222036.jpg

13 people like this

up here @ lat 56 the photos are putting in a decided effort.

dicot critical on the left, mr nice something or other magnificent on the right

large.DSCF6301.JPG

other side, couple more mr. nice mysterys. be mid november if they make it...

large.DSCF6313.JPGlarge.DSCF6312.JPG

@Punta Roja filling up, two different pheens, big and small (little un smells sweetly)

large.DSCF6305.JPG

large.DSCF6307.JPGlarge.DSCF6306.JPG

some left over DFGlarge.DSCF6303.JPGlarge.DSCF6302.JPG

remains of some rgs stuff and an easy sat putting in a solid try. end of october perhaps?

large.DSCF6308.JPGlarge.DSCF6310.JPGlarge.DSCF6309.JPG

else where "hidden" discretely 

large.DSCF6292.JPG

think its easy sat in foreground and Dutchpassion durban poison in back. easy sat with big stem

large.DSCF6294.JPGlarge.DSCF6299.JPG

thrashed by wind last month, drenched in rain last week, gentle sun this week...

large.DSCF6293.JPGlarge.DSCF6296.JPG

and a couple of other random hammered by nature plants

large.DSCF6286.JPGlarge.DSCF6284.JPGlarge.DSCF6283.JPG

not counting nor expecting anything to finish really, but would be okay with a couple more of these....

large.DSCF6280.JPG

:cheers:

21 people like this