Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

8,378 posts in this topic

nice one @harvestreaper

You sure they are ready though? the pistils look all white?

1 person likes this

@LoneDeranger

How did you make the auto lemon cross? what did your plants get pollinated with? are you sending any in for subs?:wink_kiss:

Nearly ready....

IMG-6866.jpg

ATB

PR

12 people like this

@geo1 hi mate

I'm a tight fecker and refuse to pay for auto's!! Makes playing/experimanting with them tough though.

Just hacks, with limited numbers to start with to be honest.. 3 seeds i think lol . The original lemon haze auto's i got last year as freebies, from emerald triangle genetics. They were regs. I got a male and pollenated the better looking female (guess work really with an auto i'd never grown). Done mostly indoors i think, but i'd have to check. Ended up with plenty of seed. 50+ And the one that was put outside survived the wettest, coldest august i can remember, producing lovely lemoney, hazey weed.

I've put a few of those seeds out this year, and given a few out to friends. Everyone's happy with them. They seem mould resistant (my main breeding quest), they don't taste of rudderalis (equally desirable trait), some taste lemony, and even the odd non auto still flowered very early..

This year's pollenation was an accident. The two LHA's i had out at this plot were pollenated by two late, beasty whitey freeze (rgsc) males.

WFx(LHAxLHA) i guess. I've got about 50 viable seeds, maybe more.

Give me a week or so, and i'll have plenty more to choose from :doh: 

WF x DedoVerde Haze Auto (maybe)

WF x (ESxSK1)

WF x Super 61

WF x DFG

If people want them, i'll happily send some in for sub's.

Is there an old outdoor beeding thread that could be bumped? Or maybe we could start a new one? @Amarillo slim

7 people like this

Sounds fantastic. There is an outdoor breeding thread in the guerilla section called 'the hacking thread' 

2 people like this

3 hours ago, geo1 said:

nice one @harvestreaper

You sure they are ready though? the pistils look all white?

your right not quite ready  but i took a couple just the same ,,,most were left 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, geo1 said:

There is an outdoor breeding thread in the guerilla section called 'the hacking thread'

that's the one i was thinking of, i couldn't find it..

Nice one

2 people like this

large.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpg

Red purps chopped

lost a load to rot, prob end up with 2-3oz from 8 plants. They stayed small cos of the lack of water through most of their veg time.

some buds better than no bud :skin_up:

21 people like this

Took a few Serious 6 home last night. Just 3 plants gave us a whole lot of harvested bud, and as usual no mould to speak of. The buds looked really nice...almost a shame to chop them down:

large.5ba8a87db0cfa_2018-09-2409_58_45.jpglarge.5ba8a889accc8_2018-09-2409_59_39.jpg

31 people like this

Went to cut the last red purps, thought I'd visit the plot with frisian dew and grzech grow seeds fem mix.

looked as I got in the plot and thought I had two mouldy plants, how wrong was I , they had just gone a purple brown colour. All the fan leaves where curled up and dead in amongst the bud as they where well cooked. Can't believe they had next to no mould, maybe 1%, can't believe I don't know what strain they are, the pic on the site is just of the breaders name.

large.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpg

Would love more for next year if the smoke turns out nice as the mould resistance is spot on.

21 people like this

Pics from last week :yinyang:

large.user406701_pic1884727_1537389350.jpeg.jpglarge.user406701_pic1884728_1537389350.jpeg.jpglarge.user406701_pic1884711_1537388390.jpeg.jpg

28 people like this

Pics from today... Proof that some plants do really well even in the worst Welsh weather :D

large.15378091213668.jpglarge.15378091210616.jpglarge.15378091212027.jpg

28 people like this

Love this time of year :yinyang: 

large_omg.jpg

large_omg1.jpg

22 people like this

@beezee nice one mate :yep:

Where did you get them from? Over the road?  They look tidy.

Got any more? lol

Edited by the lone deranger
mate, mate, mate..
1 person likes this

@the lone deranger they're my own hack, gonna self that plant over winter and cross it to a nice gg3, there's far too much variation in it currently.

Pm me over the road ;)

1 person likes this