Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

7,980 posts in this topic

yo, any one of you fine ganja gardeners got knowledge on what the fuck THIS shit is?

large.Photo0878.jpglarge.Photo0873.jpglarge.Photo0875.jpglarge.Photo0877.jpglarge.Photo0870.jpg

dont look like insect exit holes, burrowing beetles or such thing. only plant out showing such swelling.

think its a random ace, or an easy sat, or maybe one of the other strains ive got out... fuck knows, but its got a funky stem... 

suggestions welcome.

5 people like this

Had a nice down pour early on :)

1 person likes this

large.image.jpeg

Next so called rain is on the 29th

great news for my auto mazars having sun for their finish but means more water runs for the photos. :mellow:

That weather will change by 29th, apperently were getting another 6 weeks of sun over the 30c

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, tsk said:

yo, any one of you fine ganja gardeners got knowledge on what the fuck THIS shit is?

large.Photo0878.jpglarge.Photo0873.jpglarge.Photo0875.jpglarge.Photo0877.jpglarge.Photo0870.jpg

dont look like insect exit holes, burrowing beetles or such thing. only plant out showing such swelling.

think its a random ace, or an easy sat, or maybe one of the other strains ive got out... fuck knows, but its got a funky stem... 

suggestions welcome.

Possible stem rot? Maybe even the roots?

4 people like this

54 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Possible stem rot? Maybe even the roots?

Yeah, very possibly as the soil is Sandy then Stony and poorly amended. Bit of a last minute plot. Rest of the plant looks like this...

large.Photo0868.jpg

Bit of a puzzler how it's doing so well considering it's rubbish dirt... Can it grow this well with root rot? 

Thanks for the response @Exile420:cheers:

4 people like this

@tsk if its roots mate she ain't going to last long, if it's just stem rot then it can be sorted

@beezee sure this guy knows a little more than me about stem rot ;)

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Exile420 said:

That weather will change by 29th, apperently were getting another 6 weeks of sun over the 30c

Where 2 mate Cornwall??

Not sure we're but can imagine the whole of the country try lol

@tsk the split in the stem is not stem rot.

Is the stem oval/squashed looking? Could be a type of fasciation maybe? 

However on the first picture (could just be the picture, not very clear on my phone) around the top of the cage level there is a brown/grey area on the stem, thats more like what stem rot looks like, grey fluffy mould over a wet browning stem, usually starts at a node and spreads. 

Cut off those dead fan leaves!

5 people like this

Thought I'd post some photos of this year's last minute outdoor auto grow. Already have plenty in jars so didn't really need it, but would be happy to pull 0.5-1oz per plant to replace my Killer Kush, with which I don't get on. Plants are Auto Euforia and Auto Duck.

I'm pretty pleased with how they're looking. Only problems are:

- a bit of speckling on a couple, which I will aim to help with some cal/mag and other feed
- some powdery mildew, which I was a bit shocked by, but apparently it likes warm, dry weather - I am removing all of this next visit tomorrow and spraying with baking powder solutions, or vinegar solution, or anything that people say works and which is safe during flowering
- being a bit dry for obvious reasons. They've each basically had 1.5 litres per week for a while, and they're doing OK, but I'd guess some of the lower yellowing leaves are due to this.
- One Auto Duck got nibbled by what I have deduced to be a small deer. It has recovered well though, as it produced good new growth and started flowering in the following week

These are all at day 45/46:

Bushy looking Auto Duck:

large_Duck.jpg

Powdery Mildew:

large.5b4e18420a200_DuckMildew.jpg

Flowering Duck:

large.5b4e183fa767b_DuckFlowering.jpg

Speckled leaves. Some sort of deficiency I guess:

large.5b4e183e9b4f5_Duck2withspeckling.jpg

Duck, one week post nibble:

large.5b4e183d6daab_Duck21weekpostdeertopping.jpg

Auto Euforia flowering:

large.5b4e183bc9a6c_AutoEuforia.jpg

Euforia 1-2 weeks into flowering:

large.5b4e1839c741b_AutoEuforiaflowering.jpg

Flowering:

large.5b4e1838b2787_AutoEuforiaflowering2.jpg

Bushier Euforia:

large.5b4e183784b63_AutoEuforiaBushier.jpg

8 people like this

Are mine looking like there gonna stretch any morelarge.20180716_091644_opt.jpg

@uberowl it seemed pretty all-around when I took the pictures - hence the splitting, but I'll look more closely next time I visit. That patch at the top of the cage is where the stem has been rubbing the cage in the wind. Many of my plants have this. Note for next year - wider cages...

Thanks for the response dude... :cheers:

2 people like this

@tsk yes bigger cages are a must, i use 400mm dia and 600mm diameter ones, the 600s are perfect. Wetter weather and potentialy all the ones with main stem damage could of turned to mush! Keep a keen eye on the damaged areas.

August a few years ago was very wet and humid, I lost a couple to stem rot, heartbreaking once its got hold as everything above the rot is slowly doomed. Dead fan leaves against the stem is a classic cause.

3 people like this

Yeah not stem rot, I've had that plenty of times. 

I'm sure I've seen that before, but I can't remember what it was so I'd guess you've got a bug growing in there. 

1 person likes this