Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

7,980 posts in this topic

Great plot being put to good use Johnny :yep:

Well anyway, on a more modest level...

My Blue Dream auto grow is coming to an end.  It was going to be a 7 plant grow with 2 fems but it didn't work out that way.

Plant 1

Cropped about 2/3 of it today

large.BD1Topdown.jpg

Plant 2 the crown's done but the rest can have a bit longer.

large.BD2new.jpg

Number 3 - the one whose plot got the least attention and is the smallest

large.5b41208ed6cc1_BD3caged.jpg

Didn't need the fencing after all - the ferral goats were a total no-show this year.

Best thing about this grow?  zero budrot  :thumsup:

:lucky::lucky::lucky:

A

:yinyang:

15 people like this

I put up some trellis to disguise my girls a bit more and took off the cage of the biggest one. Well chuffed with how big she’s got. A few weeks to go yet. Taking longer than her smaller sisters - not that I mind. I’ve been feeding daily and she seems to love it. 

large.025CD3CB-97EF-47F1-922F-9F42A3969E5E.jpeg

21 people like this

30l of water gave to these yesterday

large.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpg

Thirsty bitches.  :yep:

30 people like this

Hello everyone! Some beautiful guerilla shots on this forum! :pitchfork::skin_up:

Well I am normally an indoor grower, but I had a Power Plant mum I didn't want to bother with inside again.

So, back in about March when the really cold weather decided to start warming up I thought I'd pop her in the best sunny position in my garden & see what happens. Although I think I put her in a bit early as she was already established & she's now 4ft tall already & that's after having to tie her down!

large.IMAG0965_1_1.jpglarge.IMAG0964_1.jpglarge.IMAG0963_1.jpg

I'm planning on planting some lavender nearby as I don't want to have to chop her mid flower because she is so big & stinky!!

Do you guys think I'll have a problem with the smell in my garden? I've never grown outdoors before, so I've no idea! 

I also have no idea how much bigger she'll get before flowering, as this lovely weather, coupled with feeding every so often has made her grow vigorously! :bong:

21 people like this

Posted (edited)

@AKPOG

mine smell strongest when there’s no air movement. The scent lingers. 

The strongest smelling plants we’ve got are curry plants - they honk more than the weed. I’ll be planting a few more next year to help combat the aroma. 

Helichrysum italicum - Latin name. 

Edited by assault and battery
Latin name
8 people like this

Might get one of those curry plants @assault and battery 

RGSC Purple Affie auto {greenhouse} this was as couple of days ago, just getting the first white hairs at the growing tips today :lucky: 

large.5b4243086c962_purpleaffieauto.jpg

22 people like this

Today was the last chance to do a water run before the w/e.  As you can see this lower bud still has some way to go.

For photo purposes tho, I prefer this stage - there's a real sense of vitality in those pistils.

large.5b43c089c541c_PistilsTricsWire.jpg

:lucky::lucky::lucky:

A

:yinyang:

16 people like this

DFG getting her pink bits out :naughty:

large.5b43d0a0e2d5e_2018-07-0922_10_59.jpg

:smoke:

29 people like this

18 minutes ago, zug said:

DFG getting her pink bits out :naughty:

large.5b43d0a0e2d5e_2018-07-0922_10_59.jpg

:smoke:

:yep: 

4 people like this

off to  the plot  to water the girls tomorow ....   they dont seem to of grown at all in the past 2 weeks ....   seem stunted  so i will keep going  withthe water ,,,  but as stated,,,  you need to be careful  as this dry  weather  makes it sooooo  easy to leave a trail to the plot ......  will give the girls some seaweed tomorrow too i think ... and will pop up the pics tomorrow evening ...

5 people like this

8 minutes ago, vortex said:

off to  the plot  to water the girls tomorow ....   they dont seem to of grown at all in the past 2 weeks ....   seem stunted  so i will keep going  withthe water ,,,  but as stated,,,  you need to be careful  as this dry  weather  makes it sooooo  easy to leave a trail to the plot ......  will give the girls some seaweed tomorrow too i think ... and will pop up the pics tomorrow evening ...

Im just home ( using the cover of darkness) from a drive, to drop a load of 5lt bottles of seaweed water off near my plots for watering in the morning.

I hope the plants are alright, but its been so dry & hot here I'm worrying alot about them.

I've never before had to visit the spot so much in all these years for watering. Its all security risks that I REALLY dont like taking. I'm thinking that someone has been through the gap that I made into the area as well. It looked more open tonight for the split second that I was there. I hope its just the weeds dying back though.

Tomorrow will tell...

7 people like this

Mine are like smaller versions of bigger plants this year. Healthy, happy looking but more smaller leaves than previous years when they have had bigger but few leaves by this point. Rain is back on the forecast now though so all should be well. 

4 people like this

Starting to look hungry now but at the same time there are a few leafs with tip burn from less than 1ml per litre of bio bizz fish mix.  :doh:

Had about 0.5ml per litre now , don't want to keep burning them.

large.image.jpg

17 people like this

Also found these yesterday in a closing down pound shop, with 20% off so 80p each.  :yep:

large.image.jpg

Ready for next year, only 7 was there so bought them all, be rude not too.

7 people like this

yo hope everyones enjoying the uk weather! my Autos are finishing now, when i get my new phone (old one broke) il get some bud shots, gotta say these bluetooth autos from panik are amazing so far!

Even one that got munched badly in may by slugs has bounced back better then i could of imagine just a bit more behide, deffo recommend. 

7 people like this