Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

8,285 posts in this topic

@tommy tucker there were off seedlings that got started outdoors, but then had no homeso taking the cuts gave me 2 weeks to sort a new spot. Was ment to double the numbers too but less than half took.

@Key

Yeah fair play for the effort. At this time of year i usually snip off 3 or branches off the lower stem of each plant and use them for cuttings.

3 people like this

@Tommy tucker

Ill be giving that a go this year, usually plant out late june/july so dont get the chance to take cuts. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

whitey freeze auto off to a great start!

gave them 4.5L of river water each today. 5 days since last drink and there was still a little moisture left.

was worried about the water quality due to the mud on the bank being pretty stinky but it seems to have done them some good!

also put some nettle mulch down this time to keep the heat off the soil.

i hope it rains soon, am not a fan of climbing into stinky rivers lol

large_17.jpg

Edited by some1
14 people like this

Posted (edited)

On 28/06/2018 at 11:39 PM, Makka Pakka said:

large.5b355f89e70ec_plant1-Copy.jpg

Main plot after a good watering with me best mate....

Looking superb those are. At first I was thinking - those rock piles, although lovely, aren’t  very stealthy looking, but then I had a better look at the plot itself. A nice looking spot - could it be extended? Hope these come on lovely in flower for you. 

Edited by Clean Green
2 people like this

12 minutes ago, Clean Green said:

Looking superb those are. At first I was thinking - those rock piles, although lovely, aren’t  very stealthy looking, but then I had a better look at the plot itself. A nice looking spot - could it be extended? Hope these come on lovely in flower for you. 

Thanks for the kind words mate.

Yeah I've been growing around this area for years now so know what I can & can't get away with.

There is room for big expansion there, (like Panik size plots), but I just grow for my own enjoyment and to see what different strains can do here, so 10 to 15 plants do me. Not too much work but enough to feel a sense of accomplishment.

It gets full sun all day long and a little less in the early morning as Autumn draws in, but thats alright.

Hopefully we'll see a few sexy ladies stinking up the place soon, but all it takes is some dick stumbling upon them or the Council deciding to clear the area, which happened a few years ago, during the off season thankfully.

Losing our plants is always in the back of the mind while they're out there all alone, but thats all part of the game!

:yinyang:

7 people like this

@tsk How's the Dicot getting on?

dicot2.jpg

5 people like this

Some mango shappire, critical +2.0, super#61 and auto Mazar 

large.image.jpgGroup piclarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpglarge.image.jpg

27 people like this

They are banging! :pitchfork:

5 people like this

Last week when I trimmed inside the cages of a few plants, I took two cuttings from mango sapphire for a test sort of thing, found a bucket , filled it with soil and water with no drainage holes to keep soil soaking. 

Last week

large.image.jpg

This week.  

large.image.jpg

forgot to put a cage on it.  :wallbash:

Found the plants tho

large.image.jpg

chewed up and shat out.  :doh:

11 people like this

well you got left a gift in return, chuck those on your other plants !

sorry for your loss 

2 people like this

that made my eye's go funnie lol

1 person likes this

On 7/2/2018 at 8:33 AM, Punta Roja said:

@tsk How's the Dicot getting on?

dicot2.jpg

She's lookin lovely @Punta Roja, here's a shitty pic of mine last night, forgive the quality...

large.Photo0765.jpg

I'll get a better pic next time. Wonder how different they'll be from each other... It's exciting, no? :)

:cheers:

7 people like this

Hi guys I have a serious six in the ground since the end of April one at six foot. I don’t expect them to start to flower for another month. What’s the best way to stake it considering it could get fairly tall tia

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Oops

Edited by Loam Gnome
1 person likes this