Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

7,591 posts in this topic
14 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Well last year I got some of these in this patch ;)

large.20170924_131009_1506279318118_3.JPGlarge.20170924_131030_1506279298407_3.JPGlarge.20170917_131640_1505747481710_1.JPGlarge.20170831_172831_1504204911735_2.JPG

Yeah Like this! But everywhere!!!! you know what I mean? EVERYWHERE!!!!! :alien: Like some aliens planted them, or an auto sowing gorilla :taz: Replace the grass with weed, replace the weeds with weed, weeds in the trees, weed for the bees, levitating weed!!! I MEAN EVERYWHERE!! *except for the knob shaped patch of mud in the middle, this needs to be absolutely bare! as bare as a piglet's arse! and needs to be pointing towards the police station or a field full of pigs with a helipad crop circle as an added distraction...  They won't know what to do it'll be like the beweeder triangle, where your compass points towards the giant knob and your surrounded by pigs, weeds, helipad.... bacon!!

but yeah If you can do this for me please that'd be spot on! and hopefully my little 14 plant grow will now go unnoticed, perfect... :yinyang: Mean while there are two Jedi in the field going berserk trimming  :starwars: These are not the weeds you are looking for !?*%$??

12 people like this

6 hours ago, Mohamedbear said:

Mean while there are two Jedi in the field going berserk trimming 

Been strimming for several days solid,the pic shows an hour...….

large.user406701_pic1857155_1528401051.jpeg.jpg

22 people like this

Nice plot @Ch@ppers

And there's me being proud of my little nettle patch plot. :unsure:

large.image.jpg

15 people like this

10 hours ago, Jack010 said:

Nice plot @Ch@ppers

And there's me being proud of my little nettle patch plot. :unsure:

large.image.jpg

I'm sure you're will be huge soon mate ;)

3 people like this

12 hours ago, Jack010 said:

And there's me being proud of my little nettle patch plot

Yours looks like a forest compared to my 3 plant grow.  And there's nowt wrong with taking a little pride in a job well done :yep:

Got some free Blue Dream auto seeds from HSO....

large.BD2RScrop.jpg

large.PistilsRScrop.jpg

large.BD1RScrop.jpg

Looks like they'll finish end of this month or early next.

Good luck ppl :lucky:

A.

:yinyang:

13 people like this

we have life in the mini greenhouse! better late than never :cowboy:

x6 whitey freeze autos + x2 kkfv as backup

large.2.jpg

stinging nettle mulch for organic holes (kelp, neem, crab, beetle, basalt, gypsum, rice hulls)
have been using tops rather than whole stems since this picture

large.1.jpg

best of luck to everyone with your grows this season! :smokin:

Edited by some1
8 people like this

5 hours ago, some1 said:

we have life in the mini greenhouse! better late than never :cowboy:

x6 whitey freeze autos + x2 kkfv as backup

stinging nettle mulch for organic holes (kelp, neem, crab, beetle, basalt, gypsum, rice hulls)
have been using tops rather than whole stems since this picture

best of luck to everyone with your grows this season! :smokin:

Just incase your not aware,  if that greenhouse in zipped up in full sun you risk cooking your plants if we have some hot weather..  

also that cage isn't gonna do much to stop rabbits.  You want minimum of 31mm holes and 600mm high.  

E2a:   just to clarify,  When i say minimum of 31mm I really mean maximum,  as in thats the largest you can go that will still offer protection..  standard stuff everyone uses is 25mm.  

Edited by Amarillo slim
4 people like this

On 11/06/2018 at 3:14 PM, Dutchjohnny said:

Royal mazar and Mighty gold looking good, but more than halve already started to flower. Wasn't really expecting this, i hope they will gain some more hight de next weeks. There now like 60 a 70 cm tall.

large_RM1.jpglarge.Combi2.jpglarge.Combi.jpglarge.5b1e8373eea98_MightyGold.jpg

Fair play. I'm only 3 weeks in to my grow this year. Just starting to take of now. Tied them girls down for good measure. Gonna super crop and heavily top them this year for a change. Good luck, they should spurt up nicely now they hitting flower. Maybe give them a potassium and nitrogen feed and hold of the phosphorus for a week or 2?

1 person likes this

On 03/05/2017 at 5:54 PM, The Sheriff of Nottingham said:

Nah, I'm dead serious. I always have the crossbow at my main plot as it is the only place I can shoot it. I have a target pinned up and usually spend 20-30 mins doing target practice when I visit the plot. I can't exactly use my crossbow in the garden as neighbours don't like it (trust me, they complain and kick up a fuss, plus don't want cops getting called or any unwanted attention, for obvious reasons) and shooting in a garden isn't ideal due to space, and shooting arrows from close range, especially crossbow bolts, will fuck them up due to the amount of force at impact. So I only use it at my main plot and shoot from distances of 30-50 yards. Seems logical, surely. 

I have never, ever walked around my plot armed and waiting or anything like that, but I was that fucking paranoid on that night... that I felt the need to. Trust me, if you heard the shit I was hearing and you had a crossbow at hand, you would have had it ready... besides, it wasn't a man in the bushes at midnight as my plot is literally in the middle of nowhere and inaccessible, so it was either A) my mind playing tricks on me B) animals making noises, or C) something paranormal.... but the fact I didn't fire a bolt off into the bushes shows I'm not careless. So no harm done. Not sure what the fuss is about dude.

Or c something paranormal lol I get a bit twitchy myself and start imagining wild scenarios with little grey men. Haha I’d not be the best person to bump into at 4am especially if you were 4ft tall in a grey hoodie 

1 person likes this

growing in plain sight - 3 plants i thought would get much better coverage but never factored in the fully flowering trees above them... oh well

first...

large.Photo0665.jpg

tucked away..

large.Photo0669.jpg

YOLO!

large.Photo0667.jpg

its either an ace lucky dip or an easy sat or a critical - i think...

large.Photo0671.jpg

kinda not really blending in...

large.Photo0670.jpg

lastly...

large.Photo0674.jpglarge.Photo0672.jpg

SO BEAUTIFUL - SO BADLY PLACED - YOU ONLY WANTED TO LIVE!

large.Photo0673.jpg

and like a teenage boy with a muscle dog puppy - LOOK at muh fuh-kin MAAHssive Dee eF Gee!

large.Photo0675.jpg

clandestine outdoor ganja gardening is a hoot!

:cheers:

10 people like this

@tsk that dfg is takin off mate!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, ocb said:

@tsk that dfg is takin off mate!

i actually feel physically proud of that plant - like i want to introduce it to my friends or take it out and buy it a meal and a drink... congratulate it like a mafia don with a series of small pats to the cheek for being just so fucking impressive!

"your commitment to growth is a source of great joy for the family..." 

ive got 26 plants out and about - that DFG is the head of the pride 

5 people like this

i came to this thread thinking I might post some pics of my first ever out door grow but now i think I'll just enjoy them privately and not get laughed at ha ha 

fuckin stoopid bonsia bollocks mine are compared to this. 

4 people like this

8 minutes ago, assault and battery said:

i came to this thread thinking I might post some pics of my first ever out door grow but now i think I'll just enjoy them privately and not get laughed at ha ha 

yeah, but thats bollocks though, innit? they all start off small - then get bigger (if they make it...) share on man, no ones judging here... except maybe ch@ppers - :D

get yer pics out for the lads!

3 people like this

12 minutes ago, assault and battery said:

Your not alone my friend, mine look pretty fooking shite compared to some I these stonkers. One Lemonade og tho is steaming ahead. Photos to follow when I grow a pair 

2 people like this