Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

7,439 posts in this topic

large.5b0249fe5f0fb_og2may21.JPGlarge.5b024a1e5ea08_csmay21.JPGlarge.5b024ba61d966_ogmay21.JPGlarge.5b024b74d0abf_cs4may21.JPGlarge.5b024a6ad80ef_cs3may21.JPGlarge.5b024a4eaf5c0_cs2may21.JPG

a few criticalsour an outdoor grapefruit  this morning ,, lost 5 to rabbits,,, i think the  holes too big in  the chicken wire ,, got me all bent outta shape started  thinkin about polecats lol

16 people like this

@harvestreaper Looking good mate. Definitely agree that the spacing in the wire mesh was too big allowing rabbits to get in, possibly rodents as well. I even found that deer would manage to nibble the leaves through holes that size and allow them to tug at the plant and pull it up against the edge of the cage where they can then do all sorts of damage.

I have lost maybe 20 plants in the past few years because of this large spaced mesh. Compared to maybe 1 plant with the small sized mesh, and that was when a deer pressed up against the cage and flattened the cage so they could reach down and pull out the plant. That's why I always make the cages sturdy as fuck and always small spaced mesh. Depends on your environment though.

I got so pissed off with the rabbits, deer and slugs that I only really grow off the ground now, up high these days. Good luck for the season mate :bong:

3 people like this

lol 

2 people like this

9 minutes ago, The Sheriff of Nottingham said:

@harvestreaper Looking good mate. Definitely agree that the spacing in the wire mesh was too big allowing rabbits to get in, possibly rodents as well. I even found that deer would manage to nibble the leaves through holes that size and allow them to tug at the plant and pull it up against the edge of the cage where they can then do all sorts of damage.

I have lost maybe 20 plants in the past few years because of this large spaced mesh. Compared to maybe 1 plant with the small sized mesh, and that was when a deer pressed up against the cage and flattened the cage so they could reach down and pull out the plant. That's why I always make the cages sturdy as fuck and always small spaced mesh. Depends on your environment though.

I got so pissed off with the rabbits, deer and slugs that I only really grow off the ground now, up high these days. Good luck for the season mate :bong:

last years cages  totally forgot  about the size,, this  year got some  smaller ones ,,yea its  wild out there  i been feeding deer rabbits voles rats magpies and probly host of others im oblivious of  a good season and harvest to you to  sherriff :yep:

2 people like this

On 11/05/2018 at 9:32 PM, Punta Roja said:

large_BD1.jpg

Hello... Sweet seeds Big Devil Auto..

Big Devil auto @ 10 days

@ 10 days

11 people like this

Is it me, or is everyone stepping up their game lol 

@panik monkey see, monkey do :yep: 

8 people like this

thought id go see if my plants was still alive today..  very half hearted plant out so thought they may be dead.... all I did was take out old plants and add new ones..fed the area a couple of weeks before... the area had shrunk due to surrounding vegetation..  so I didn't even plant the whole tray... just half.. very lazy.. wasn't in to it as I usually am but still having ago...  I should have taken some water with me as we have had fuck all rain.. also should have took slug pellets too.. 

they are the same age as the ones in the garden and are nothing like them... as they are in compost and have been watered...  if they are to make it over the plot, they will need some rain soon.. and some  ferts through the season.. 

the ones in the pots are mango reg.. that's in the orange.. ive topped that one... I wanted to top the s6 x cream mandarin in the black pot but don't know if that's the right thing to do to a cross with auto in.. ? im guessing I can top @beezee

the seedlings in pots are autos.. 

large_112.jpg

large_111.jpg

large_444.jpg

most over the plot have auto in them... wondering if this ones auto.. maybe 

large_11.jpg

theres half a tray at the plot... would be cool if I manage to get a handful make it from that lot...  I prolyl say it every year.. but ill pull my finger out my arse next season... maybe lol

good to see so many going for it big time this season.. hope you guys smash it 

24 people like this

@RandyBoBandy should be fine to top them mate as long as they ain't fully auto or showing signs of autoing.

Fucking half a tray, pull your finger out mate lollol

Looking good mate and don't forget to harvest this year ;)

7 people like this

Here's our autobed of White Widow, 2 weeks after planting them:

large.5b041e5d2f27d_2018-05-2214_38_27.jpglarge.5b041e736c4df_2018-05-2214_39_28.jpg

Decent amount of growth, although we had one causality which we replaced with three more..so 14 in this bed now.

They were watered well as the ground was very dry here. Hoping for some rain for them soon.

22 people like this

@RandyBoBandy nice to see you about mate :yep: 

plenty of time left yet to get more out lol 

Quite a few of us have had a tough year. Hoping all this sun will bump us :ninja:all into summer mode 

4 people like this

Kalashnikova sat in my garden, not sure if that qualifies but it's about as Guerilla as I can get round here. large.20180519_170613.jpg

large.20180519_170627.jpglarge.20180521_102255.jpg

14 people like this

Well I hesitate to mention my puny efforts on here - just three plants and autos at that

I'd intended to give it a rest this year - got enough to see me thro - but I won a comp on the HSO thread so....

Prepped for rucksack section of journey                                                                                                      On-site unpacking

large.5b05bb6d6c751_1packedRScr.jpglarge.unpackRScr.jpg

Two of the three in their cages.  I got some 'nutmeg' colored paint spray online and used it on this Wilco fencing.  At 25 yards it's invisible :ninja:.  Once the bracken is up they'll be even harder to find.

large.5b05bc9763771_3plantedRScr.jpg

Great to see both old-timers and new (on here) GG'ers.  @Ladyguerrilla - really fine looking grow you got going there :yep:

:lucky:Good luck ppl:lucky:

:yinyang: A

9 people like this

When you find yourself shopping for pallets of wire....:cowboy:

large.P1010472.JPG

11 people like this

Next wave getting ready to go out this weekend:

large.IMG-20180523-WA0006.jpg

6 people like this