Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

8,279 posts in this topic

Nice one @Sidi Hidi, some dense looking flowers there. 

3 people like this

1st time uploading to forum. 2nd year guerrilla, hope it’s a great season for us all! 

RGSC

12 green gold

6 fire 99

6 royal mazar

+ 6 female seeds red purps

1A0CC104-9A7E-459D-8062-48A08768BEE7_zps

25 people like this

@Ladyguerrilla I reckon you're going to have 2 nice hedges by august :D

:lucky:

Also just want to say thanks to @panik for the speedy delivery :yep:  ordered some replacements yesterday morning, already arrived :punk:

Hopefully now sorted greenhouse mouse issue :guitar:

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

@Ladyguerrilla. Wooooweee!That plot is looking peng'a'leng! Theres some real graft gone into prepping that! Are the doing a diary on here now that you can upload pics? (I only recently figured it out too, after years and years reading this forum!) I would be really interested to see your grow unfold! 

11 hours ago, uberowl said:

Also just want to say thanks to @panik for the speedy delivery :yep:  ordered some replacements yesterday morning, already arrived

I'll second that! Got them out to me asap, as stated. They are in the sheets as i type and will be potted up tomorrow hopefully, if they are all showing tails. Also @panik, you sent me 12 when my original order was 6. Im not sure if it was deliberate, but its appreciated none the less and will all go out this year. I made a number of individual orders so i didnt do the smart thing and decide everything i want and do a bulk order for a discount, i just kept saying "right, thats enough now..... ooh they look nice! Ahh, go on then!". So the extra beans can be my 'discount'. (Along with all the other freebies you guys send out!) Swings and roundabouts i suppose!

Edited by ocb
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, ocb said:

@Ladyguerrilla. Wooooweee!That plot is looking peng'a'leng! Theres some real graft gone into prepping that! Are the doing a diary on here now that you can upload pics? (I only recently figured it out too, after years and years reading this forum!) I would be really interested to see your grow unfold!

Thank you, appreciate it. Give me a pickaxe over computers everyday... wanted to upload last year but couldn’t it work out. I’ll definitely upload a diary in the next few days and look forward to learning lots more from uk420!

Have a great guerrilla weekend all :skin_up:

Edited by Ladyguerrilla
2 people like this

'Arry banging some ROYAL mazar out at 6am this morning before his big day :king:

large.P1010377.JPG

35 people like this

2 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

'Arry banging some ROYAL mazar out at 6am this morning before his big day :king:

large.P1010377.JPG

Bin in poundland recently? lol my grow buddy bought the queen mask and has half painted a reptilian face on it. It looks hilarious when its on!

I found another bag of last years leftovers so i made this

large.rsz_120180519_115315.jpg

11 people like this

Nice one Tommy, that is what I've got in mind, for my harvest too. I bet it tastes as good as it looks. Mouthwatering:stoned:

1 person likes this

@Sidi Hidi This was done is bubble bags. Alot of work but worth it in the end. Its still a little damp but almost ready to test. I saw your photo earlier. How are you going to do yours? 

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

large.P1010377.JPG

So that’s how he’s paying for the wedding lol Would rather be getting dirty with Megan though lucky bugger.

Any one else seen this? Wonder how markles sparkle would do uk guerilla stylee

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/life-style/meghan-markle-nephew-cannabis-royal-wedding-sparkle-tyler-dooley-prince-harry-a8357426.html%3famp

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

large.P1010377.JPG

Screenshot_2018_05_19_22_58_05.png

6 people like this

large.5b011f63e7230_bv52may20.JPGlarge.5b011f3a85923_bv53may20.JPGlarge.5b011f1e24916_bv6may20.JPGlarge.5b011f0a62cde_bluenovembermay20.JPGlarge.5b011ef5a1511_haze5may20.JPGlarge.5b011ee402ef5_dwgmay20.JPG

planted some blue novembers <blue door x blue haze>an thaipan x audreys this morning  ,pics dindt take but got a few snaps of some others

7 people like this

large.5b012295dcfa3_bv5xwp06may20.JPGlarge.5b01226d06c30_mazxwp06may20.JPG

couple more  

6 people like this

@Tommy tucker 

I will be doing Some dry sift, when I break up the buds and manicure them. Then the trim and popcorn will be bubbled and hopefully come out looking like your lump. Enjoy it tt.

The pollenated popcorn large.IMG_20180519_155043129.jpg

A good un and a dud un. Candy Buddha X Smilelarge.IMG_20180519_172705.jpg

9 people like this