Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

7,443 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Dutchjohnny,  do you do anything to prevent rabbits digging under the fence other than pegs?   do you bury the chicken wire?  or perhaps have another section attached to the bottom that goes horizontal across the floor making an L shape? 

 

Im going to be doing perimeter fences as appose to cages more and more,  as alot of the strains I'm breeding aren't suited to cages...  

 

Ive just had a look online for the 'hertshoornolie'  , cant seem to find an english site though.. There is a product called 'Grazers' here that you foliar feed the plants with,  helps stop deer and rabbit damage. 

 

I look forward to following your grow this year.. cheers

Edited by Amarillo slim
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, cumbriangreen said:

 

There is actually nowhere in the Netherlands as dry as the Eastern side of the UK, although I reckon you will be more settled in summer, UK genetics gotta be more suited than Spanish. 

I hope so!

 

Okok so the east is more dry than other parts of the UK? I bet in Scotland there is more rain than te south of the UK, so couple of micro climates  over there?

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

@Dutchjohnny,  do you do anything to prevent rabbits digging under the fence other than pegs?   do you bury the chicken wire?  or perhaps have another section attached to the bottom that goes horizontal across the floor making an L shape? 

 

Im going to be doing perimeter fences as appose to cages more and more,  as alot of the strains I'm breeding aren't suited to cages...  

 

Ive just had a look online for the 'hertshoornolie'  , cant seem to find an english site though.. There is a product called 'Grazers' here that you foliar feed the plants with,  helps stop deer and rabbit damage. 

 

I look forward to following your grow this year.. cheers

Yes hooks atached to the grond, like this:

 

gronddoekpennen_xxl_1484055870_1-600.jpg

 

 

Sorry the english translatian for hertshoornolie is hartshorn oil. The also use it for cannabalism among animals.

 

If this stuff gets on your clothing you can trow it away, you can wash it 10 times it still smells like the oil. Verry disgusting. Even when you get in on your hands, you smell it a couple days later.

 

Thank you sir!

 

Edited by Dutchjohnny
5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

On 5/12/2018 at 11:21 AM, cumbriangreen said:

 

There is actually nowhere in the Netherlands as dry as the Eastern side of the UK, although I reckon you will be more settled in summer, UK genetics gotta be more suited than Spanish. 

I moved from outskirts of london over to the west a few years ago and i still commute to my plot back over east rather than develop a new one over these ways. I cant say as to how it compares to holland, but compared to west uk, its more dry. Especially come sept/oct, when it counts! 

Edited by ocb
7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Screenshot_2018_05_13_11_53_41.png
Big easy auto's by Freedom Seeds

Around 27 days since first leaves appearing. In garden currently but will have to go out soon as they're resembling ganja plants haha. Didn't have a pot in time for the one in the smallest pot and thought it'd be better to just leave it in there than stress it.

10 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Dutchjohnny said:

Yes hooks atached to the grond, like this:

 

Sorry the english translatian for hertshoornolie is hartshorn oil. The also use it for cannabalism among animals.

 

If this stuff gets on your clothing you can trow it away, you can wash it 10 times it still smells like the oil. Verry disgusting. Even when you get in on your hands, you smell it a couple days later.

 

Thank you sir!

 

 

Cheers mate,  just ordered some of each :yep:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Last batch out now, or is it :pitchfork: Found a potential plot, will check it out in ten days when I'm back from work 

 

planted these yesterday, 3 x super#61, 3 x critical +2.0, 2 x mango sapphire and 6 x auto Mazar 

 

large.image.jpg

 

Sun for the next 5 days  :yep:

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

On 5/13/2018 at 10:55 AM, Dutchjohnny said:

I hope so!

 

Okok so the east is more dry than other parts of the UK? I bet in Scotland there is more rain than te south of the UK, so couple of micro climates  over there?

 

Anywhere East of high ground is a lot drier. The moray Firth and East Coast of Fife are drier than Cornwall and Devon but it's not as simple as where is driest you have to take temperature sunshine and airflow into account as impacts on evaporation. 

Edited by cumbriangreen
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

just a couple of f1 sweet seeds, green poison, crystal candy, cream manderine

large.1.jpglarge.2.jpg

25 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Ive got a feeling that this gorilla haze is gunna take off! Thick leaves and vigorous growth!

20180515_162602.jpg20180515_162609.jpg

12 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

large.rsz_20180515_184449.jpglarge.rsz_20180515_184508.jpglarge.rsz_20180515_184341.jpg

 

16 Green golds & Easy sat x Skunk no1 are finally in the ground. 

Edited by Tommy tucker
15 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Tommy tucker said:

large.rsz_20180515_184449.jpglarge.rsz_20180515_184508.jpglarge.rsz_20180515_184341.jpg

 

16 Green golds & Easy sat x Skunk no1 are finally in the ground. 

Lookin good mate! The ladies are a decent size to plant out! When were they germinated?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

@ocbI think it was end of March /April

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

:ninja:;)

large.P1010364.JPGlarge.P1010363.JPG

17 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Hash time!large.IMG_20180517_163711.jpg

14 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now