Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

8,265 posts in this topic

Time to resurrect this thread?

At Andro's gaff, our first wave are getting ready for their big adventure:

large.IMG-20180418-WA0015.jpglarge.IMG-20180418-WA0013.jpglarge.IMG-20180418-WA0012.jpg

We're using small LED lights this year for a couple weeks at home before they go out.

21 people like this

13 hours ago, zug said:

Time to resurrect this thread?

At Andro's gaff, our first wave are getting ready for their big adventure:

large.IMG-20180418-WA0015.jpglarge.IMG-20180418-WA0013.jpglarge.IMG-20180418-WA0012.jpg

We're using small LED lights this year for a couple weeks at home before they go out.

They just got standard LED security lights? 

2 people like this

I have a feeling that you both will love love OG Kush. Mine a couple of years back was a slow starter but went on to produce some delicous lemon scented strong and tasty buds. Big chunky nice dense buds too. Bit late for me up at 54/55 but you lads should be all good where you’re at. 

4 people like this

7 hours ago, Urbangardener said:

They just got standard LED security lights? 

Not too sure as they are Andro's idea and he got them. They are rather small, LED square spotlight type things. Andro reckons they'll give a bit more light than the tubes we have used in the past without having to have the lights so close and needing to adjust them.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Clean Green said:

I have a feeling that you both will love love OG Kush. Mine a couple of years back was a slow starter but went on to produce some delicous lemon scented strong and tasty buds. Big chunky nice dense buds too. Bit late for me up at 54/55 but you lads should be all good where you’re at. 

Yeah we did have one finish last year that we badly labelled and only guessed it was OG kush by process of elimination and reading others descriptions. Very solid dense buds as you describe and tasty with the stregth to match. So then went out on a limb and ordered 50 for this season.

Eta.... ours finished mid early/mid October

Edited by zug
2 people like this

23 minutes ago, zug said:

Not too sure as they are Andro's idea and he got them. They are rather small, LED square spotlight type things. Andro reckons they'll give a bit more light than the tubes we have used in the past without having to have the lights so close and needing to adjust them.

Sweet.

Hope they do the business for ya! 

1 person likes this

large_pot.jpg

large.spray.jpg

12 people like this

large.5adad89519dd8_glpapril21.jpglarge.5adad87e1a3a7_bv5april21.jpglarge.5adad86b94a9b_3xdwgapril21.jpglarge.5adad849da1be_chibaapril21.jpg

hastily put some cages round a few i planted out a  few  days back an planted another  bunch   this fine morning 

10 people like this

large.rsz_img-20180420-wa0011.jpglarge.5adb0800ebd14_rsz_img-20180420-wa0008(1).jpg

Friday evening down the plot

11 people like this

Growing on a slope this year. Any tips would be appreciated.

Found this on the way back from plant out today 

large.image.jpg

11 people like this

@Jack010 Badger skull?

1 person likes this

@buddage

Not sure tbh, strange that there was not one other bone there, must have been carried there by another animal 

Reckon its a fox  ..   Sorry, was a fox :( 

2 people like this

Some twat probably shot it :wallbash:

2 people like this