Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FARMER G

Whats For Breaky This Mornin ?

915 posts in this topic

Every morning I have a coffee followed by a big bowl of muesli made from Lidl's cheapo muesli mixed with Lidl's bran flakes and Lidl's version of Shreddies with loads of Soya milk then heated in the microwave (the only thing it is used for).

Keeps me going 'til dinnertime.

no breakfast for me this morn , just made a big mug of rosie lee with a ukc doob , killin this off then off to me local grow shop to get soil :D

FG :)

full english everday for me + several mugs off tea :D

peace out farmer boy

Do any of you that smoke in the morning work?

Just that whenever I have smoked in the morning the whole day is a god damn haze.... and by early afternoon i'm zonked and ready for bed. Getting stoned for so long just fucks me.

yep i can work on a smoke but i can NEVER work if i aint had a cuppa

peace out farmer boy

Edited by Boffers

A coffee, a nice lump of Mc Lelland's seriously strong cheddar, also some uk original seriously strong cheddar in the bowl of my bong,

Seriously cheesy today

:D

Just had Eggs n Bacon with a nice cuppa tea followed by a morning Brownie, yummy

Just that whenever I have smoked in the morning the whole day is a god damn haze.... and by early afternoon i'm zonked and ready for bed. Getting stoned for so long just fucks me.

Struggle with food in the morning so usually a mug of tea followed by a Latte with a extra shot . Weekends its bacon and eggs.I smoke pretty much all day .I think it is a state of mind, i have my own business and work from home, spliff in the morning same in the afternoon .Just get on with your work and dont let it interefere. Althoughi have had some bad telephone conversations!!!. Put the phone down and then thought Ehhhhhhh!!

Can't believe no one's said marmite on white toast! A fat spliff and three cups of strong tea before work.. lol

I need a bloody smoke with my work dude.... ;) You will have never seen such a boring job!

I normally try and smoke something with more of a high than a stone in the morning.. Anotheer one a dinnertime wakes me back up a bit.. :ouch:

A coffee, a nice lump of Mc Lelland's seriously strong cheddar, also some uk original seriously strong cheddar in the bowl of my bong,

Seriously cheesy today

;)

mmmm cheesy day , great minds think alike huh bro :ouch:

FG lol

espresso and cumberland sausage sandwich

Had me usual weetabix fix along with coffee/tea and 3 mini pure spliffs,got up at 6.30 even though got day off work,cant sleep in nowadays :D Still peckish and got no fruit so going for thick slices of cathedral city on buttered multi-grain crackers with a good dollop of my homemade Hell-fire chilli jam and more joints and vape ;)

this mornins breakfast consisited of 2 mugs a tea n 2 ukc doobs am on the 2nd now , will be followed shortly with french brie with a cheese cracker selection box

FG :rofl:

a nice strong cuppa n a big fat doobi.. wake me up properly den mite try a bacon toast or cereal

cheers lads

The missus came back last night with some bacon from Tescunts, all laid out in a fancy pack and looking special :v:

So I had pus-oozing, over-salted, fish-bacon, between toast :unsure:

I'd call them robbing twats but the way they probably treated the animals if they can show such a lack of respect for the meat is probably where the real injustice lies, I feel complicit and ashamed...... sorry for ranting in your thread FARMER G btw

apple juice

coffee with one brown sugar and a joint

chocolate & cinnamon pastry x2

cup of tea and toast

and mulling over eggs on toast with ham..? hmm the cooks gone out though, so maybe after another joint..

Edited by twigs

The missus came back last night with some bacon from Tescunts, all laid out in a fancy pack and looking special lol

So I had pus-oozing, over-salted, fish-bacon, between toast :v:

I'd call them robbing twats but the way they probably treated the animals if they can show such a lack of respect for the meat is probably where the real injustice lies, I feel complicit and ashamed...... sorry for ranting in your thread FARMER G btw

no probs b mate rant away chap :unsure:

FG lol