Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FARMER G

Whats For Breaky This Mornin ?

916 posts in this topic

Cafetiere of a good Columbian with a puree of Santa Maria. :notworthy:

A fairtrade organic mild or medium roast coffee, some fruit juice and porridge made with water plus goji berries, mango, pineapple, bananas and sometimes some seeds or nuts. Usually finish it at lunch though :notworthy:

2 bongs and 2 pint mugs of tea, will do me just fine to start the day before the serious smokin and tea drinking commences :thisbig:

:thumsup:

Sir, I admire your style! Please accept immediate membership (with all benefits) of the PFNC. Up the Front!

Do any of you that smoke in the morning work?

Its been known.

Most of me, anyway. Because there's always the odd brok bit here and there..... :notworthy:

1 person likes this

Crumpets and heap load of butter with a glass of apple juice....

Mrm :notworthy:

3 shredded wheat, whey protein shake, wholemeal toast, banana, pint of water.

Sometimes eggs too.

And a nice fresh coffee if time permits. Which generally it doesn't as I can never get up early enough....

Yoghurt with chopped up banana & apple. 3 large mugs of coffee and no spliffs (working today).

Scrambled eggs in a baguette with lashings of tom sauce. Big coffee and a cheeky bifta :)

Cafetiere of Kenya peaberry and fresh hot cross buns from bakehouse

Always start my day with a cuppa tea and a joint then usually have a bowl of weetabix and some fruit with a glass of fresh orange.yes Dogzilla,i work and have always smoked morning noon and night,thinking of cutting it down to night time smoking only but enjoy being stoned in the morning/daytime so much :yep: Not always that healthy,cook a mean full english and love strong fresh coffee too,always with a joint though,thats the one true constant in my am's,always have a joint :taz: always cook scrambled egg(not dry and fluffy but soft and silky) on top of buttered crumpet for mrs.dirtdog,its her fave and a bottle of houses of parliment is never out of reach on our table when eggs are served lol When wanting something a little different from the normal brekkie,i plump for kedgeree with buttered crusty bread,yummy,definately a morning person here,i love it in the am's :puke:

This morning I had 2 co-codamol and a couple of pints of water :yep::taz:

I'm never buying cheap cider again, it just aint worth it.

Coffee and 2 jack spliffs!!!!

:B):

Do any of you that smoke in the morning work?

Just that whenever I have smoked in the morning the whole day is a god damn haze.... and by early afternoon i'm zonked and ready for bed. Getting stoned for so long just fucks me.

thats what its all about m8 :B):

i cant eat breakfast,but my day starts with a nice cup of tea with a nicely rolled spliff(when ive got some)and checkin out the new posts on this fantastic site.

Edited by Boffers

2 bongs and 2 pint mugs of tea, will do me just fine to start the day before the serious smokin and tea drinking commences :rolleyes:

oh you would be sooo welcome round my place, my usual breakfast is a j, check e mails, then another j

Bacon Sandwich with Red sauce. :)

same as most days...two REAL free range eggs on multigrain toast with proper butter with a freshly brewed Llatte...