Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FARMER G

Whats For Breaky This Mornin ?

911 posts in this topic

good mornin all

seeing mrmoms "whats for tea tonight" thread being a hit id thought id put this up , nothin big for me this mornin , i am munchin right now some french brie with crackers mmmm deelish it is

anyways guys whats your way to start the day ? take care 420

FG ;)

LOTS of coffee an a couple of doobes for me

cant face food in the morn ;)

porige!!!strong with cinamon and sirup...

2 people like this

bacon and eggs mon!!! strong coffee the perfect start to any day ( well and a spliff if you aint got anything to do that day!) ;)

today fried eggs on buttered toast, with some Co-Op chipolata sausages.

Usualy just bananas.

Or maybe a tin of sardines or mackerel on toast.

Monk...x

Coffee, home made bread toasted and served with either marmalade or Marmite.

normally a bowl of shreddies but this morining felt like having a sausage sarnie with the obligatry 3 cups of tea

tea + toast, cereal.

was in bangkok last week at a 5star hotel... blimey the breakfast they served up was monumental.

They had everything... from traditional breakfast curries/rice/noodles etc.. to sushi, to every possible cereal from around the world. then you've got all the different types of bread from croissants, pain au chocolate, to things i've never seen in my life. eggs, 10 different meats from bacon, ham, sausages etc.. every possible fruit, 10 types of yogurt, pancakes, the lot.

Kinda hard to decide what to eat when that's in front of you I tell ya.

breakfast today is nothing with a joint on the side

1 person likes this

Myself and Irishbud have just had 2 eggs 2 bacon 3 sausages black and white pudding beans mushrooms a hash brown with 4 slices of toast and a pot of tea for 4

MMMMMMMMM......

Driptray ;)

Pretty much same routine every day for me.... Bowl of porridge with organic blueberrys,Coffee and a pipe of something abit uppy ;)

1 person likes this

2 bongs and 2 pint mugs of tea, will do me just fine to start the day before the serious smokin and tea drinking commences ;)

Myself and Irishbud have just had 2 eggs 2 bacon 3 sausages black and white pudding beans mushrooms a hash brown with 4 slices of toast and a pot of tea for 4

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!

:smug::rofl:

:nuke:

:thisbig:

:badass:

:punk:

:thumsup::flex:

:notworthy:

T and toast, no waking and baking for me now it's being rationed, roll on night time.

Do any of you that smoke in the morning work?

Just that whenever I have smoked in the morning the whole day is a god damn haze.... and by early afternoon i'm zonked and ready for bed. Getting stoned for so long just fucks me.